Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

5 Attributes In Girls I Admire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire (1695 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / 5 Types Of Girls I Envy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by firstking01(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
1. "THE I HAVE A BOY FRIEND"....You meet a girl for the very first time and one thing led to another you ask her out, if she has a bf she must first administered it to you before any other thing comes forth...this is a.pointer to the fact that she has the tendency of being faithful, it is due to our inceasant pressures that make some of them succumb @ times, then later we would come and be calling them whores and holesundecided

2. REGARD FOR THEIR BODIES....Weather you like it or not, girls tend to have respect for their bodies more than we the guys...that's why you see some guys bringing ouf their jt and wee anyhw on the road, but a girl will restrain herself until she gets to a more comfined place...that's why we say most times that girls make it seem asif they are doing us favour by allowing us to pop the cherrytongue....this is also because they have this "respect for their bodies and as such, they want you to earn ittongue...and this is why you see them seat in front of the mirror for hoursgrin

°°3. TRUE LOVE....Need i talk much on this...we all know girls are emotional being, and as such, they love for real....unless except they never loved youtongue

4. LOVE AMONGST THEMSELVES....We all know how girls can be emotionally attached to each other, that's why they call themselves besties...one will never eat leaving the other behind...but @times theg can bear grudges sha...if i dey lie ask HateU2 and naughtynautygrin

5. HOSPITABLE....All the guys can testify to this...especially for those of us who are hostellers....naso during my ND days after the last lecture nato blow the nearest bike go peace house, i go make sure say i full both the big and small intestine before i head back to hollywood hostelgrin

Abeg a round of applauds for our future wivesgrin.....well, i sure know not all girls possess these traits but a very large percentage does....that's for the disclaimer...and again, i said "5 attributes i admire", i personalized it...that means you might not believe me, that's what i observed based on the relationship i 've had with girls so far....
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
wink

Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by obiorathesubtle: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
O
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
So unfortunate all these five things you listed are nothing but wash! All could be faked and means nuffin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
firstking01:
1. "THE I HAVE A BOY FRIEND"....You meet a girl for the very first time and one thing led to another you ask her out, if she has a bf she must first administered it to you before any other thing comes forth...this is a.pointer to the fact that she has the tendency of being faithful, it is due to our inceasant pressures that make some of them succumb @ times, then later we would come and be calling them whores and holesundecided

2. REGARD FOR THEIR BODIES....Weather you like it or not, girls tend to have respect for their bodies more than we the guys...that's why you see some guys bringing ouf their jt and wee anyhw on the road, but a girl will restrain herself until she gets to a more comfined place...that's why we say most times that girls make it seem asif they are doing us favour by allowing us to pop the cherrytongue....this is also because they have this "respect for their bodies and as such, they want you to earn ittongue...and this is why you see them seat in front of the mirror for hoursgrin

°°3. TRUE LOVE....Need i talk much on this...we all know girls are emotional being, and as such, they love for real....unless except they never loved youtongue

4. LOVE AMONGST THEMSELVES....We all know how girls can be emotionally attached to each other, that's why they call themselves besties...one will never eat leaving the other behind...but @times theg can bear grudges sha...if i dey lie ask HateU2 and naughtynautygrin

5. HOSPITABLE....All the guys can testify to this...especially for those of us who are hostellers....naso during my ND days after the last lecture nato blow the nearest bike go peace house, i go make sure say i full both the big and small intestine before i head back to hollywood hostelgrin

Abeg a round of applauds for our future wivesgrin.....well, i sure know not all girls possess these traits but a verg largd percentage does....that's for the disclaimer...and again, i said "5 attributes i admire", i personalized it...that means you might not believe me, that's what i observed based on the relationship i 've had with girls so far....

All your assumptions are mostly wrong, but you can't even know this....because are you're probably 16 or something.

So grow up and then come and read your thread back to yourself in next 5 years, you will now understand what I mean.
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by KingRex1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nice piece OP.. I may agree with all of em except Hospitability. Ladies are usually uptight, attached to their properties nd have probs letting people in.
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by firstking01(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by firstking01(m): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
truthsayer007:

All your assumptions are mostly wrong, but you can't even know this....because are you're probably 16 or something.

So grow up and then come and read your thread back to yourself in next 5 years, you will now understand what I mean.

You must not believe what i believe...re-read my last sentence.
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by Starlet50(m): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lol dis guy is soo naive...I guess u are new in d game cos all the traits u listed here are what girls display wen they come across a Mugu...Open ur eyes,don't be fooled

Love amongst themselves;dat part got me laughing...Hoes and bitches been tearing each other apart since 1990
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by firstking01(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingRex1:
Nice piece OP.. I may agree with all of em except Hospitability. Ladies are usually uptight, attached to their properties nd have probs letting people in.
Not all of em tho.
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by firstking01(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Starlet50:
Lol dis guy is soo naive...I guess u are new in d game cos all the traits u listed here are what girls display wen they come across a Mugu...Open ur eyes,don't be fooled

Love amongst themselves;dat part got me laughing...Hoes and bitches been tearing each other apart since 1990
Naive??..well, i'm nt naive....i 've seen girls who are besties and they are true to themselves.
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 30, 2016
firstking01:
Naive??..well, i'm nt naive....i 've seen girls who are besties and they are true to themselves.
Se u don end ur beef with my bestie undecided undecided
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by bitchcrafts: 2:48am On Jun 30, 2016
What do I say? To each his own. As for me, once i fancy you and u seem modest in your ways, I'll give it a shot without wasting time . My number 1turnoff being u faking things, whatever at all. In fact, that kills everything!
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Passing by....
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by Julietcutie(f): 5:08am On Jun 30, 2016
grin
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by firstking01(m): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
Se u don end ur beef with my bestie undecided undecided
We never beefed...she's my very good friend just like you.
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by KingRex1(m): 6:05am On Jun 30, 2016
firstking01:
Not all of em tho.
Certainly not
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by firstking01(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
So unfortunate all these five things you listed are nothing but wash! All could be faked and means nuffin
Did you read the last paragraph of the post??
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2016
lipsrsealed
firstking01:
We never beefed...she's my very good friend just like you.
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by firstking01(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Did you read the last paragraph of the post??...
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2016
The most important thing I admire in a girl is her intelligence and smartness. Throw in being quick witted, able to keep a conversation and neatness and I'd be all over her.
Every folk has his lady preference, some prefer dull girls who they can easily manipulate. Not me.
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by firstking01(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lipsrsealed
Its that you on your dp?
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
firstking01:
Its that you on your dp?
Yels kiss
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by KingRex1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Yels kiss
Fine geh
Re: 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire by firstking01(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Yels kiss
Hmmm. ma no talkgrin

(1) (Reply)

Is Mamagee Funny, Yes Or Nay? / What Type Of CAR Can Your Current Bank Account Buy? / Actress Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Sexy Banger Body (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.