Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. (9495 Views)

Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? / Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 2:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Please fellow country people , before we Condemn an innocent man by accusing him of becoming president with forged certificate, let's check out one important fact here.

Isn't it possible that exam number 002 in Buhari's Certificate is the most appropriate number ( alphabetically ) for the name [size=14pt] Mohammed Buhari [/size]

God bless as you add positively to my knowledge.

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by madridguy(m): 2:19am On Jun 30, 2016
Let them say, Sai Baba till 2023.

During his military years he held posts that couldn't possibly be run by an illiterate. People asking a retired army general certificate need urgent brain transplant. Sikena

27 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 30, 2016
hahahah his supposed to be hundred or 120...Nomenclature starts from A ..so am sure one Abdullahi Adamu is the supposed 002.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by TyrantInAsoRock: 2:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Lol see sarcasm in HIJAB

28 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Forgery At It's Apogee!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 2:32am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:
hahahah his supposed to be hundred or 120...Nomenclature starts from A ..so am sure one Abdullahi Adamu is the supposed 002.
I Don't think you're right, let me ask my friends. omenka dropshot, Beremx, Aresa, Caseless, lalasticlala, obinoscopy, donphilopus, egift, Abagworo, phantom, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks, NDPVF, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, ishiamu.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Candyrain(m): 3:00am On Jun 30, 2016
I just saw a zombie occupying the FTC spot saying the same thing dat got us to this very situation in the first place.

25 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by madridguy(m): 3:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Do you think army general is what you get through back door like WAEC certificate ? Enroll in NDA and see what it's takes to be a Captain not to talk of general.

Candyrain:
I just saw a zombie occupying the FTC spot saying the same thing dat got us to this very situation in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by AtlanticBreeze: 3:17am On Jun 30, 2016
madridguy:
Do you think army general is what you get through back door like WAEC certificate ? Enroll in NDA and see what it's takes to be a Captain not to talk of general.

ok, so how then did the army general (I mean buhari) enrol into the NDA

11 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by madridguy(m): 3:19am On Jun 30, 2016
I'm not clear Pls

AtlanticBreeze:

ok, so how then did the army general (I mean buhari) enrol into the NDA
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 30, 2016
yes
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Candyrain(m): 3:24am On Jun 30, 2016
madridguy:

Who's talking about being a Captain or General? The crux of the matter is dat he shouldn't have been a cadet in the first place without WAEC cert because he's totally unqualified.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by AtlanticBreeze: 3:25am On Jun 30, 2016
madridguy:
I'm not clear Pls

how can I help you to be clear over a simple question? grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by olasmith10(m): 3:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Well, I don't believe d consistency of the exam number is enough to vindicate him, cos its not enough an axiomatic fact..but I give it to PMB based on his records of integrity..Thats my take..I may be wrong
To even point that having a certificate aldo constitutionaly demanded is not a measure of performance. After all a large chair doesn't make a king!

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Lilprincey(m): 3:32am On Jun 30, 2016
Buhari is president certificicate or no certificate. You think Buhari will lose his seat becuz of some certificate sh!t...
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Dottore: 3:50am On Jun 30, 2016
"Buhari" is his surname. In alphabetical listing of names, surnames are usually considered. And 'B' comes after after 'A' and he may be right after all considering the fact that few people attend school in his time.
By the way he's the president now and the moment his detractors and cheap attention seekers learn to live with that, the better

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Rose2014: 3:50am On Jun 30, 2016
Candyrain:

Op is right. Maybe in the olden days, M used to come after A alphabetically cool

12 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Candyrain(m): 3:55am On Jun 30, 2016
Rose2014:

Op is right. Maybe in the olden days, M used to come after A alphabetically cool

Hahahaha
Onye nsogbu abiago. I think u really do have a point grin

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Rose2014: 3:57am On Jun 30, 2016
Candyrain:

Hahahaha
Onye nsogbu abiago. I think u really do have a point grin

Yes my granma's aunty's husband's sister in law told me that alphabets were rearranged after Waec one year like that sad

I need to confirm the year

9 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Rose2014: 3:58am On Jun 30, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
Please fellow country people , before we Condemn an innocent man by accusing him of becoming president with forged certificate, let's check out one important fact here.

Isn't it possible that exam number 002 in Buhari's Certificate is the most appropriate number ( alphabetically ) for the name [size=14pt] Mohammed Buhari [/size]

God bless as you add positively to my knowledge.

Was that also his pic when he sat for the Waec? I mean the pic on the statement of result?

16 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Candyrain(m): 4:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Rose2014:

Yes my granma's aunty's husband's sister in law told me that alphabets were rearranged after Waec one year like that sad

I need to confirm the year

shocked shocked
Make I no even think am before my head catch fire lolzz
How are u loveliest?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Candyrain(m): 4:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Rose2014:

Was that also his pic when he sat for the Waec? I mean the pic on the statement of result?

There was no camera during their time so no way to capture him. grin

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Rose2014: 4:05am On Jun 30, 2016
Candyrain:

shocked shocked
Make I no even think am before my head catch fire lolzz
How are u loveliest?

I'm ok o. Woke up to join Severusnape and Atlanticbreeze to look for out presido's certificate

U get microscope?

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Rose2014: 4:06am On Jun 30, 2016
Candyrain:

There was no camera during their time so no way to capture him. grin

Oh I see grin

Thanks for the clarification

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by AtlanticBreeze: 4:13am On Jun 30, 2016
Rose2014:

I'm ok o. Woke up to join Severusnape and Atlanticbreeze to look for out presido's certificate

U get microscope?

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by ayokellany: 4:15am On Jun 30, 2016
Some of you Igbos your foolishness is intertwined with stupidity. Who does not know names are arranged in alphabetical order with surname first in nigerian school ? I just do not know what to say to the tonnes of inanity your like display on this forum without any iota of regret

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 4:19am On Jun 30, 2016
madridguy:
Let them say, Sai Baba till 2023.

During his military years he held posts that couldn't possibly be run by an illiterate. People asking a retired army general certificate need urgent brain transplant. Sikena
Nobody is arguing the fact that he held some of the highest military post, but the fact that he forged his way into the military in the first place is criminal act. You know it.

15 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by Rose2014: 4:21am On Jun 30, 2016
Candyrain:

:
check ur mail pls
Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 4:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Candyrain:
Don't mind them, when we were shouting last year, they said we should go to court and stay there.

Now how far?

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by AtlanticBreeze: 4:26am On Jun 30, 2016
ayokellany:
Some of you Igbos your foolishness is intertwined with stupidity. Who does not know names are arranged in alphabetical order with surname first in nigerian school ? I just do not know what to say to the tonnes of inanity your like display on this forum with any iota of regret
chai, I seriously believe the problem of the Nigerian masses is indeed poverty.. Poverty has affected the critical thinking and comprehension ability of 70% Nigerians.. Just look at this one..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by junketer(m): 4:27am On Jun 30, 2016
ayokellany:
Some of you Igbos your foolishness is intertwined with stupidity. Who does not know names are arranged in alphabetical order with surname first in nigerian school ? I just do not know what to say to the tonnes of inanity your like display on this forum with any iota of regret
why bring igbos into this? Are igbos the ones hiding buhari's certificate? Abeg tell buhari to present his certificate, simple.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. by raumdeuter: 4:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Some peoples foolishness are genetic. Below is a picture of Buharis graduating set. There were just 17 people in his class

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Z7ZUJamS_Yc/VMDqa-hSOwI/AAAAAAABeRM/YWWEopv3IiM/s1600/buhari%2Bstudent.jpg[/img]

Some of the people he graduated with are Ya'Adua Shehu, Coomasie Ibrahim, Umaru Abdulahhi, Alli Abdulahi, Kahdi Halilu etc

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita / President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi / President Buhari Lauds GDP 5.01% Growth In Q2 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.