Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You (6248 Views)

Lady In Shock After Knowing That Postinor 2 (contraceptive) Could Do This To Her / How Effective Is Postinor 2? I Dey Fear O! / What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by PayBoyXclusives(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2016
Postinor-2 is a medication to prevent pregnancy if you shine the sperm into the ovary, whether intentional or not. It can prevent pregnancy 95% in the first 24 hours after intercourse, it is used as a form of emergency contraception (more commonly known as a morning after pill).

Postinor-2 is formulated to function in a manner similar to the female hormone progesterone allowing for prevention of pregnancy if taken within a reasonable period of time. Generally, it is recommended that Postinor-2 be taken no later than three days after having unprotected s*x.

1. When taken in the middle of the menstrual cycle, the preparation may inhibit ovulation. 2. The pill can cause changes in the menstrual cycle in the lady. Your next period could start earlier or later than expected and flow can be lighter or heavier than normal.
2. The pill can cause changes in the menstrual cycle in the lady. Your next period could start earlier or later than expected and flow can be lighter or heavier than normal.

3. It can cause nauseating feeling which occurs in approximately 25% of users vomiting 4. It can also bring about bleeding disturbances in some cases, 2-3 days following tablet ingestion

4. It can also bring about bleeding disturbances in some cases, 2-3 days following tablet ingestion

5. Sometimes it can cause breast tenderness, headache, dizziness, fatigue.

6. In the majority of cases the next period starts as expected or somewhat earlier, if the period is more than 7 days late it is recommended to perform a pregnancy test.

7. In case of prolonged or heavy bleeding, gynecological examinations is advised.
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by PayBoyXclusives(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2016
Postinor-2 has become the new panadol extra for most naive girls grin angry

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by Teespice(f): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:
Postinor-2 has become the new panadol extra for most naive girls grin angry

will you gladly take responsibility if Le boo tells you she's pregnant.

see his coconut head like Postinor 2 has become the new panadol for naive girls.

swerve one side biko.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by PayBoyXclusives(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2016
Teespice:

see his coconut head like Postinor 2 has become the new panadol for naive girls.

swerve one side biko.

hehehehe i have 2 kids already and they are well taken care of with the best treat and they lack nothing.. ****

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by timsonpreye(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2016
Jst passing.... Hateu2 can u take postinor-2 after u get down wit me undecided
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by hotspec(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:

hehehehe i have 2 kids already and they are well taken care of with the best treat and they lack nothing.. so tell that to your chewing gum boyfriends and stingy sugar daddies
Did u actually mean ur kids lack NOTHING

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2016
timsonpreye:
Jst passing.... Hatteu2 can u take postinor-2 after u get down wit me undecided
What happen to condoms undecided

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2016
timsonpreye:
Jst passing.... Hatedu2 can u take postinor-2 after u get down wit me undecided
At ur siggy cheesy. I no fine reach her quater ooo
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by lytech1(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2016
Teespice:

swerve one side biko.
chai
say the truth lady!
Is the drug your paracetamol?
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by jay2pee(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2016
The rate at which postinor 2 is being consumed by young girls of nowadays, I don't know what our future mothers will turn out to be
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by timsonpreye(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
At ur siggy cheesy. I no fine reach her quater ooo
if u No fit our future baby go fit. I loooove u wink
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by timsonpreye(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
What happen to condoms undecided
condom No dey sweet lyk raw nah abi u No knw
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2016
timsonpreye:
if u No fit our future baby go fit. I loooove u wink
waoh! cheesy
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2016
timsonpreye:
condom No dey sweet lyk raw nah abi u No knw
ehn ehn?
I yam a virgin nah angry
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by timsonpreye(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
ehn ehn? I yam a virgin nah angry
oh alryt, am gona teach u how its done grin
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by timsonpreye(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
waoh! cheesy
wink
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by Teespice(f): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:

hehehehe i have 2 kids already and they are well taken care of with the best treat and they lack nothing.. so tell that to your chewing gum boyfriends and stingy sugar daddies

congrats. at least you did not shirk your responsibility.

As for my "chewing gum boyfriends and stingy sugar daddies", let that be my headache and not yours.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by Teespice(f): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2016
lytech1:
chai say the truth lady! Is the drug your paracetamol?
for starters, it is not and will not be my paracetamol.
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by PayBoyXclusives(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2016
jay2pee:
The rate at which postinor 2 is being consumed by young girls of nowadays, I don't know what our future mothers will turn out to be

am just wondering, can you imagine a girl of 17, her mum is my family friend, she called me that she wants to come to my crib and chill because its raining and where she is standing is close to my crib..(*** angryme thinking, whats does this girl really want?) i was like no pee, few minutes later she showed up, all soaked up, i checked outside the rain is yet to pour, but the weather looks like it was gonna rain, i was like wtf how did she get soaked up angry lipsrsealed. She came in, undressed and said she want's her cloth to dry up..hmmmm, i gave her a big T shirt i no longer wear, so she can dry up her cloths, to my surprise she poured out the items in her bag, i saw 3 packs of postinor-2, 2 packs of rough rider condoms, i was amazed, wanted to ask her what she was doing with all those stuffs, and advise her, but when i took a close look at her, i saw that she was beyond repair and needs no advise.. i just left the house for her and drove off to chill with my friends..

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by sammily(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2016
Girls of nowadays and postinor 2...

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by calabardick(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:

So on point, I feel you!
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by BoboFashion(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
ehn ehn? I yam a virgin nah angry
Moonlight tale.
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by phaamsaam: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2016
From a professional point of view ladies should be warned on the long-term effects of persistent usage of levonogestrel..can cause ovarian cysts/cancer , endometriosis and difficulty in conceiving in the long run..don't use the drug more than thrice in 30-40 days..if possible abstinence is advised or condoms should be used in alternative capacity.thanks
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by BoboFashion(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2016
sammily:
Girls of nowadays and postinor 2...
Asin eh! Ludo and dice nah.
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by Teespice(f): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
phaamsaam:
From a professional point of view ladies should be warned on the long-term effects of persistent usage of levonogestrel..can cause ovarian cysts/cancer , endometriosis and difficulty in conceiving in the long run..don't use the drug more than thrice in 30-40 days..if possible abstinence is advised or condoms should be used in alternative capacity.thanks

that is the message the op should spread not using it as an opportunity to showcase his chauvinistic skills.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
BoboFashion:

Moonlight tale.
cry
U don't blive me
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
K angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by druxy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Teespice:

swerve one side biko.
aaha...babe why you dey vex nah..
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by OboOlora(f): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Teespice:

swerve one side biko.

Omo, u black oh. e come be like say na only blue jeans u wear cheesy
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by BoboFashion(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
cry U don't blive me
Unless I go check it.
Re: What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You by Teespice(f): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:

ain't showcasing sh*t Teespice or wateva.. your just making something out of nothing, donno why your so pained.. if your addicted to postinor-2 that's your problem so deal with it and keep taking it like bread and Teespice sad sad tongue tongue

payboyxclusives or whatever the fvck you go with.

if I swallow postinor like panadol, it is none and I repeat, none of your business.

why should I be pained over what your likes think.

go out there and keep multiplying na. na you go suffer am last last.

keep off my mentions abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School / Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel / Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.