Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

If You Are To Vote On A Referendum On Nigeria Co Existence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are To Vote On A Referendum On Nigeria Co Existence (667 Views)

The Most Fascinating Details In United States’ 54-page Case Against Nigeria’s Co / Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari / POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Vote On A Referendum On Nigeria Co Existence by Teewhy2: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2016
With the various issues going on in Nigeria, if you have a chance to vote on NIgeria been together .
Will you vote for or against, you can also put your reasons for your decision

Note
1. There is strength in unity
2. You can't force people to be in a marriage they don't want
Re: If You Are To Vote On A Referendum On Nigeria Co Existence by besttrader: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2016
I'm from Cross River State and will vote against the Union. I use to believe we had a union, not anymore. I wish I could have a country for my state, in the absence of that, I'll give a sovereign state of Niger Delta a nod, if that isn't politically feasible then Biafra (with a new name though that will reflect all entities/unity of the constituents), and in the absence of the aforementioned, nothing else will suffice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are To Vote On A Referendum On Nigeria Co Existence by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Nigeria would have been great if we had handled our diversity like USA, but then the diversity is the main problem with the country right now.

I will vote
True federalism with total resource country.

Regional government with will surely put total end to the diverse problem we our having Right now. At least no one will blame anybody for his problems. Everyone will develop at his own pace.
Plus there will be competition among the regions to perform better than the other.

So regional government ..I totally I support.
Re: If You Are To Vote On A Referendum On Nigeria Co Existence by zendy: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2016
If there is a referendum on Nigerian unity, I would definitely vote out because I think the country is a faliure

4 Likes

Re: If You Are To Vote On A Referendum On Nigeria Co Existence by drss(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2016
nigeria unity is a scam. d con3 don expire since 2014.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are To Vote On A Referendum On Nigeria Co Existence by justice2016: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2016
Nigeria would hav disintegrated long time . we re not suppose to be one . I vote to opt out of Nigeria .

4 Likes

Re: If You Are To Vote On A Referendum On Nigeria Co Existence by omoharry(f): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2016
Referedum for true federalism all the way

3 Likes

Re: If You Are To Vote On A Referendum On Nigeria Co Existence by Teewhy2: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2016
Moderators kindly help this post get more views to get more people's opinion. Thanks
Re: If You Are To Vote On A Referendum On Nigeria Co Existence by mployer(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2016
I vote to stay in the union.
Re: If You Are To Vote On A Referendum On Nigeria Co Existence by MrSarcasm(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2016
I'll vote for Nigeria only if there'll be true federalism

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Vote On A Referendum On Nigeria Co Existence by ProudArewa: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Dreamers!......wether u like it or not, One Nigeria till eternity
Re: If You Are To Vote On A Referendum On Nigeria Co Existence by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Well this present condition i vote for disintegration. True federalism i vote for continuous unionism..we can be like the USA yu knw

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Vote On A Referendum On Nigeria Co Existence by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2016
t

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari - I Won’t Discriminate Against Any Section Of Nigeria / Buhari Only Fighting Corruption, Not Interested In Protecting Nigerians – KOWA / N60m From Missing Bullion Van Found In Port Harcourt Supermarket Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.