Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari (33622 Views)

NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) / You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari / Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by SmithHumble50: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2016
overall90:
Today is 30th June. Does anybody have any information if Aisha have traveled to the US.
I can't wait to see her on the plane heading to the US of A.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by onebamoh: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2016
lytech1:
Fayose will have appologize if the allegation against AISHA was wrong,cox he knows the cosequences...

Now he felt relunctant,am sure no further action will be taken henceforth by the first lady..

My fellow nairalander,dont you think the allegation was true?

Wailer will jump and nag their head against a wall if a PDP memeber was acquise of a similar issue
The reason she has not gone is because America has not agreed terms with Nigerian government. They are trying to use presidential might

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by onebamoh: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2016
The reason she has not gone is because America has not agreed terms with Nigerian government. They are trying to use presidential might to prevent her from arrest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Samtoby(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2016
Ugonnax:

**** they have lobbied so that she won't be arrested...she got the nod after the lobby has been done...assuring Buhari that his wife will not be arrested. The important question is... why didn't she accompany Buhari the 3 times he traveled to the US?

Really?? you think USA won't arrest a criminal because of one yeye position in another country??. You must be joking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by temptnow: 10:06am On Jun 30, 2016
the bitcch want my governor to apologise to her? laughable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Nbote(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2016
I thought they said there was nothing like "The Office of the Wife of the President" anymore? Lolzz.. So na jus d name of "First Lady" dem hide but every other thing stays d same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Richydos(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2016
qualityovenbake:
I taught she was meant to travel today to US.
Yes u taught but I really can't pick out those u TAUGHT about her travel to d US today..... No mind me ooooo, I just sey make I laff small n u made it happen, thumbs up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by ozoemenaca: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2016
This is a simple case, Aisha should travel to USA and we would disbelieve Fayose otherwise, Fayose would be making a point here my people.
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by stefan388: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2016
overall90:
Today is 30th June.
Does anybody have any information if Aisha have traveled to the US.
The other day, her husband, Buhari was asked to to produce his certificate, he went and hire more than 13 defence Lawyers, instead of simply producing the certificate. This Madam Haliiburton thief is not ashamed of her self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by SEYIOKE: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2016
overall90:
Today is 30th June.
. They no born am make him try am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by zubby55(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Agimor:
sheangry
. She is in Saudi Arabia for lesser haji...make i hear say she travel to usa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by eteforlor(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2016
dear nairalanders. pls how can i get international passport. what is the cost. very urgent.
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Ugonnax:

**** they have lobbied so that she won't be arrested...she got the nod after the lobby has been done...assuring Buhari that his wife will not be arrested. The important question is... why didn't she accompany Buhari the 3 times he traveled to the US?
Did Buhari go there for picnic or funfair? It's an official duty dat requires only official representatives.
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by AdaAnambra: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by amtaken(f): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2016
You meant to say zombies, right?
lytech1:
Fayose will have appologize if the allegation against AISHA was wrong,cox he knows the cosequences...

Now he felt relunctant,am sure no further action will be taken henceforth by the first lady..

My fellow nairalander,dont you think the allegation was true?

Wailer will jump and nag their head against a wall if a PDP memeber was acquise of a similar issue
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by qualityovenbake(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2016
Richydos:

Yes u taught but I really can't pick out those u TAUGHT about her travel to d US today..... No mind me ooooo, I just sey make I laff small n u made it happen, thumbs up grin
grin grin You catch the drift
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2016
If youre reading this from aso villa, tell bubu i've got a magical N1m advice for him.
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2016
EEZe:
dragging fayose to Court will do no harm to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by blackpanda: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2016
Agimor:
angry

She is going to Saudi Arabia not USA
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Ndycharly: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Let Aisha travel to USA, simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Mendozadgreat: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2016
Ok.Let d battle begin,am watching
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by bejick(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2016
We are about to land, una go soon see with our private jet. we don't want any pishure person to snap us because we are zombies. we don't snap pishure.
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by pippimp(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2016
overall90:
Today is 30th June.

Your argument does not make sense. In a normal country, do you dare criminals or does the law just do what it's supposed to do. Plus this allegation is only making news in Nigeria. How come other news outlet in the world know nothing of it?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by gbishman: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2016
A man that doesn't realise when he is wrong and when to apologise is not a man but a coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by castrokins(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Why Is She In The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia When Everyone Is Waiting For Her In America?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by permanentgrace(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2016
eddyjibs:
lol. they shud settle it with nice sex. since baba no gt strength service Aisha

U sure say Fayose go fit handle Aisha? Aisha looks like a terrorist when it has to do with bedmatics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by chiedu7: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2016
Aisha don enter Air Molue go yankee?

Somebody tell us biko, we no need gragra too much.

Just tell us.

I beg nothing from Lai Mohammed biko angry
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Klington: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2016
bros fayose I salute ur courage.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Themandator: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2016
fulanimafia:

He will tell you she went to the U.S because she carries a "diplomatic passport" cheesy

As if he did not know that before asking her to travel as proof of innocence.

Never underestimate the stupidity of unchained mad dogs and their zombie puppies.

Do you have report that she is in the us?
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by kulrunsman79(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2016
I was disappointed when I read in the post that Aisha is on her way to Saudi Arabia instead of US as claimed to happen today, 30th June.

Fayose seem unperturbed because he is very sure of his claim.

But wait o, did I just read "............from the office of the wife of the president?"......... I thought Buhari abolished that office during campaign? Does changing the name from "office of First Lady" to the "office of the wife of the president" has any significant difference? What promise this government kept?
Chai! we were completely scammed in believing this evil and confused party, APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by AtlanticBreeze: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2016
overall90:
Today is 30th June.
follow live updates

https://www.nairaland.com/3197246/aisha-buharis-historic-usa-visit
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Daniyomex(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2016
Watching in 3D as it unfolds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / APC To Appeal Tribunal’s Judgment On Akwa Ibom Governorship Poll / Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.