Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) (44934 Views)

N50 Million Paid For Funeral Rite Of Killed Crocodile By Agip In Delta State / Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari / Niger Delta Avengers Hit Agip In Bayelsa,Accused Nigeria Of Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by HzRF(m): 1:32am On Jun 04, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm.....
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by AceRoyal: 1:48am On Jun 04, 2016
This one tie wrapper ooo!!! embarassed

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Slikbae: 2:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by olumide81(m): 2:14am On Jun 04, 2016
Are we in control?

1 Like

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:17am On Jun 04, 2016
O lord take control.

2 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by sorom4: 2:20am On Jun 04, 2016
That awkward moment when you are unhappy been a Nigerian cos the government is ruling us with LIES and CLUELESSNESS while some citizens are threatening us with fire and brimstones cos of the neglect and greed of the same government

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by AnotherSeun(m): 2:30am On Jun 04, 2016
since Boko haram has proven anyone cud possess so much sophisticated weapon,,, i just wanna give them the benefit of doubt tho...

but the main point here now is for them to start blowing up critical areas that wud take the live of any Nigerian,, they wud av given the court lesser problems and ease of stress to pass on smooth judgement against NK....

if they had the guts of killing people why on earth wud those fools call NDA debunks the act attributed to them that they killed those soldiers which wud av scored them huge points,,,,, but they gentlemanly refute it only to show how cowardly they all are...

and how on earth wud they think a prisoner wud be released just like that..na movie?
no government in this world can make such cheap mistake no matter how weak their security force is....

i just pity those brain washed eediots.... its not yet time,, you will know war are not fought thru mere social media stunts untill ur brothers and loved ones start fallen n dying b4 ur eyes

i repeat no government in this world wud succumb to threats like this..
all the military is waiting for is just for you to strike 1st,,,,then there wud be no reason for any one to shout blue murder and massacre...

quote me only if you know how the military operates..

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Achuwa1(m): 2:58am On Jun 04, 2016
let the govt face the heat coz a day will come tht the masses will confront them & they will have no place to hide coz they've really made a messs of the country called NIGERIA

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by OjukwuWarBird: 4:39am On Jun 04, 2016
AnotherSeun:
since Boko haram has proven anyone cud possess so much sophisticated weapon,,, i just wanna give them the benefit of doubt tho...

but the main point here now is for them to start blowing up critical areas that wud take the live of any Nigerian,, they wud av given the court lesser problems and ease of stress to pass on smooth judgement against NK....

if they had the guts of killing people why on earth wud those fools call NDA debunks the act attributed to them that they killed those soldiers which wud av scored them huge points,,,,, but they gentlemanly refute it only to show how cowardly they all are...

and how on earth wud they think a prisoner wud be released just like that..na movie?
no government in this world can make such cheap mistake no matter how weak their security force is....

i just pity those brain washed eediots.... its not yet time,, you will know war are not fought thru mere social media stunts untill ur brothers and loved start fallen n dying b4 ur eyes

all the military is waiting for is just for you to strike 1st,,,,then there wud be no reason for any one to shout blue murder and massacre...

What is this Yoruba boy saying.?

310 Likes 33 Shares

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Miscellaneous(m): 5:32am On Jun 04, 2016
I dey here dey wait fp
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by frinx: 5:44am On Jun 04, 2016
The future of this country is gloomy and more suffering looms ahead...
God help my nation.

4 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Blizzy9ja: 5:52am On Jun 04, 2016
AnotherSeun:

i just pity those brain washed eediots.... its not yet time,, you will know war are not fought thru mere social media stunts untill ur brothers and loved start fallen n dying b4 ur eyes

I wouldn't even waste my time reading this rubbish because this is obviously from a pained yoruba boy hiding somewhere in Osun state and typing rubbish.

Listen we have had enough of the excuses and arm twisting and the agitation won't stop with the Avengers except the government addresses pressing issues that concerns the region

The federal government exchanged crude oil from the Niger Delta to develope Abuja we want that replicated in Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

Stop blaming our leaders for the injustice metted on the region by the Nigerian state...

The likes of T.Y Danjuma, Indimi, Dantata, Atiku and the others are not from this region yet they have fed fat and are still feeding fat from our resources dont even think of pitching us against our leaders. We are wiser... the agitation must continue until govt does the needful

199 Likes 14 Shares

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Niger Delta Avengers are Terrorists. I know you people are on nairaland but your plan to hold Nigeria to ransom will fail. Ask shekau your mentor, he did more than this before been sent into oblivion by the Nigerian state. Nnamdi kanu your oga will rot in jail and none of your evil demands will be met. I blame the media for giving you fools undeserved attention. May God punish Avengers and their supporters.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by mrvitalis(m): 5:58am On Jun 04, 2016
What this NDA and there supporters don't know is that the oil companies are the worst criminals on earth and they can assassinate a president to protect there investment

And if u ever attempt to destroy there multi billion dollar investment, the want even wait for government to kill u guys

7 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by InvestinOwerri(m): 6:13am On Jun 04, 2016
Nigeria is useless & a shame to Africa & blacks world wide. I HATE NIGERIA!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 04, 2016
I pray thing are contained,before it escalate to uncontrollable dimensions..

The masses would be worst hit,the rich won't feel the heat much,highest,they flee the country..

God,pls heal our land.

1 Like

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by babdap: 6:33am On Jun 04, 2016
NDA are children of hate rather than fighting for clean environments in the Niger Delta they are busy polluting it. Violence is not the only solution to press your demands to the FG.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Tweetbright(m): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2016
InvestinOwerri:
Nigeria is useless & a shame to Africa & blacks world wide. I HATE NIGERIA!!
I HATE YOU

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by debris: 6:39am On Jun 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Niger Delta Avengers are Terrorists. I know you people are on nairaland but your plan to hold Nigeria to ransom will fail. Ask shekau your mentor, he did more than this before been sent into oblivion by the Nigerian state. Nnamdi kanu your oga will rot in jail and none of your evil demands will be met. I blame the media for giving you fools undeserved attention. May God punish Avengers and their supporters.

who shekau hep?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by allthingsgood: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2016
These people dont have any demands. They are sponsored by foreign partners to cripple nigeria's oil production so that counties like iran can get market share

Ladies and gentlemen, wake up and smell the coffee!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by ShowYourCertificate: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2016
allthingsgood:
These people dont have any demands. They are sponsored by foreign partners to cripple nigeria's oil production so that counties like iran can get market share
Ladies and gentlemen, wake up and smell the coffee!
They have demands. Google is your friend.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 04, 2016
NDA is happening again and again!
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by AnotherSeun(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
I wouldn't even waste my time reading this rubbish because this is obviously from a pained yoruba boy hiding somewhere in Osun state and typing rubbish.

Listen we have had enough of the excuses and arm twisting and the agitation won't stop with the Avengers except the government addresses pressing issues that concerns the region

The federal government exchanged crude oil from the Niger Delta to develope Abuja we want that replicated in Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

Stop blaming our leaders for the injustice metted on the region by the Nigerian state...

The likes of T.Y Danjuma, Indimi, Dantata, Atiku and the others are not from this region yet they have fed fat and are still feeding fat from our resources dont even think of pitching us against our leaders. We are wiser... the agitation must continue until govt does the needful

our nairaland profile shows who is hiding btw the both of us.....
if ur so bold why not upload ur pix and lets see who wrote this rubbish...
if you don't know how the military works,, just shut tha hell up and go back to the hole yu came from...

22 Likes

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by AnotherSeun(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

What is this Yoruba boy saying.?
who is this e-goat quoting me.. ..
All of yu keep having anonymous profile,, and yu expecting some stupid fools call NDA to fight for yu....

if yu dont know hw the military works,,, just fxcking roll back to the hole yu came from

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by IgboDelta: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2016
Nonsense APC government

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Tweetbright(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
GO AND DIE, YOU & YOUR WORTHLESS COUNTRY!!
na u go DIE!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by looseweight: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
These guys will soon run into trouble waters

1 Like

Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
These are trying times indeed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Omolalomi Congratulates Senator Adeleke Adedamola With New Song (Video) / The "Made-In-aba" Box Filled With Products Ikpeazu Gave To Osinbajo (Pics) / Fire Guts Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.