Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Pls Help My Family To Live - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help My Family To Live (2457 Views)

Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria / I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. / Can I Relocate My Family To My Village Because Of My Wife's Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Family To Live by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2016
God is my witness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2016
God is my witness
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by keepingmum: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2016
pourtmourt:
Here Is The Repayment Plan Of The Hirer Purchase Of The Okada. They Will Buy The Okada At N170k And Give It Out For N240k, And Every 7 Days Is N10k And Monthly Of N40k By 6months Will Finish The Payment. My Brothers And Sisters, I Need Ur Help Urgently To Survive Pls.

TeHN
Jaybee
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Acidosis(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2016
Bro, this business is not for you. It is BAD BUSINESS.

I do not think I know Epe, but certainly not a place you can refund N240k conveniently in 6 months.

Besides, how come Okada now sells @N170K? Last time I studied this venture, some brands sell @N90-100k.

The reason for the 70% increment in the cost of Okada is not far-fetched, but I won't encourage you to delve into this business given the fact that fuel prices have increased, meanwhile, cost of transportation has barely increased by 10%.

Do you really think you can turnover N1800 daily, and still cater for your family, agbero, and fuel?

Further, don't you think N20,000 is too much for registration? Even Taxi and Bus drivers do not pay such!

Again, okada wears out easily in areas with poor road network. You might need to consider this before you agree to their terms.

I understand the Okada would become your property as soon as you pay up, but if I were in your shoes, I'd consider other alternatives like loan, or something. A loan of N200k shouldn't attract a N30,000 interest in 6 months. That's good deal bro! Pay up the registration fee (N20,000), get your bike (N170,000) and keep the change (N10,000). Spread the N230,000 over a period of 6 months. That's barely N35,000/monthly and in 6 months, you're debt free!

Meanwhile, N240,000 is just an ideal money to get a used and sound car/cab/taxi for transportation business (I can get you a used but good Mazda 626 @N200,000, although maintenance is costlier than Okada).

Lastly, since I do not have a good understanding of Epe, cost of transportation and population size, you just might realize the target faster than I've assumed.

In the absence of other alternatives, keep soliciting if you're REAL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
God is my witness
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
pls my brothers and sisters on this forum.help me out pls
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2016
There is a nairalander who used to ride a Keke Napep. Not sure he is still on NL, neither am I sure that he still does it but there is no harm in trying to contact him by PM and asking him for advise.

I know that okada is different from keke but he will know more about Lagos transport and its ups and downs

His user name is oluface I think
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by ifyalways(f): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2016
Riders permit is 15K in bush Epe? shocked
Please easy with the lies!!!!!!

I gave out 3 okadas in May. 2 is used in Lekki phase 1 while the other one is used in Ajah. Riders permit in Lekki 1 was 1,500 while Ajah was 2,000 ngn

Keep deceiving yourself, you hear.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2016
tearoses:
There is a nairalander who used to ride a Keke Napep. Not sure he is still on NL, neither am I sure that he still does it but there is no harm in trying to contact him by PM and asking him for advise.

I know that okada is different from keke but he will know more about Lagos transport and its ups and downs

His user name is oluface I think
Thanks brother, keke is not really available at epe due to some hills, and cost of keke naped is highly cost when it will comes to hirer purchase. pls let me start with this okada. pls save my life
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by jaybee3(m): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2016
Do you have a surety/guarantor?
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by STENON(f): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2016
jaybee3:
Do you have a surety/guarantor?

Hmmmm, I read through his posts and I noticed that he has scammed someone from UK based on this same post.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by ifyalways(f): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Sorry for you, OP.

Your judgement will come sooner than you expect.

https://www.nairaland.com/3196441/please-me-name-god#47094776
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2016
pourtmourt:
Thanks brother, keke is not really available at epe due to some hills, and cost of keke naped is highly cost when it will comes to hirer purchase. pls let me start with this okada. pls save my life

Op I didn’t say go and ride a keke
I said speak to Oluface as he has transportation experience
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by LivinaPatrick(f): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Nawaoooo scam dey take different forms.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2016
God is my witness
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by dominique(f): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
pourtmourt:
God naa waa ooo. people are just saying, SCAMMER !!. There should be error somewhere pls. am not a scammer. my story is real. am not here to scam anybody, i am in need of ur assistance not to scam you. @ madam ifyaways, am not who u think ma pls

You have a lot of work to do to convince me that you are not same as Owonoko. Post your account number and phone number(s) here.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Agbaletu: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
The guy is a confirmed thief. Thank God i think twice yesterday, i would have regretted sending money to this thief.
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
God is my witness
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by tomquest: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by tomquest: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
Nawaoooo scam dey take different forms.

Might be a genuine case after all, its 50/50; it's a pity scammers are depriving real people from getting the assistance they need.
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Toscoas2(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
He is a scammer, he has scammed someone frm uk. the person sent him money before she knws d rogue is a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Amicable24: 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Acidosis:
Bro, this business is not for you. It is BAD BUSINESS.

I do not think I know Epe, but certainly not a place you can refund N240k conveniently in 6 months.

Besides, how come Okada now sells @N170K? Last time I studied this venture, some brands sell @N90-100k.

The reason for the 70% increment in the cost of Okada is not far-fetched, but I won't encourage you to delve into this business given the fact that fuel prices have increased, meanwhile, cost of transportation has barely increased by 10%.

Do you really think you can turnover N1800 daily, and still cater for your family, agbero, and fuel?

Further, don't you think N20,000 is too much for registration? Even Taxi and Bus drivers do not pay such!

Again, okada wears out easily in areas with poor road network. You might need to consider this before you agree to their terms.

I understand the Okada would become your property as soon as you pay up, but if I were in your shoes, I'd consider other alternatives like loan, or something. A loan of N200k shouldn't attract a N30,000 interest in 6 months. That's good deal bro! Pay up the registration fee (N20,000), get your bike (N170,000) and keep the change (N10,000). Spread the N230,000 over a period of 6 months. That's barely N35,000/monthly and in 6 months, you're debt free!

Meanwhile, N240,000 is just an ideal money to get a used and sound car/cab/taxi for transportation business (I can get you a used but good Mazda 626 @N200,000, although maintenance is costlier than Okada).

Lastly, since I do not have a good understanding of Epe, cost of transportation and population size, you just might realize the target faster than I've assumed.

In the absence of other alternatives, keep soliciting if you're REAL.
But he said getting a loan has been difficult for him, huh undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Acidosis(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Amicable24:

But he said getting a loan has been difficult for him, huh undecided undecided

His complaint isn't about accessibility to a loan, but the exorbitant interest rate.
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Amicable24: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
STENON:
Hmmmm, I read through his posts and I noticed that he has scammed someone from UK based on this same post.
Are u serious i was already pitying him oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by STENON(f): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Amicable24:

Are u serious i was already pitying him oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
I'l mention you on the other thread now so as to read through it. He is a PURE SCAMMER.
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Exactly
tomquest:

Might be a genuine case after all, its 50/50; it's a pity scammers are depriving real people from getting the assistance they need.
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by remioshy(f): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2016
Thank God for reading through and reading about him more, I was moved and thinking of helping him. Thank God I no fall for this. People sha, Niger na WA o
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2016
tomquest:

Genuine undecided

Really

He SCAMMED me 2 days ago Read https://www.nairaland.com/3196441/please-me-name-god
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by Acidosis(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2016
LOOOL

I can't believe I posted all that for a renowned scammer.

Anyway, I had my doubts too, but I decided to give him a benefit of doubt following my experiences on Nairaland.

Good luck to you OP, I promise I won't waste my energy in your next deal (Oh! there won't be a next time hopefully).
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by nofij(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
ifyalways:
Sorry for you, OP.

Your judgement will come sooner than you expect.

https://www.nairaland.com/3196441/please-me-name-god#47094776

Good afternoon. Please reply my pm. It's important.
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by EfemenaXY: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Another scamming thief roaming free on Nairaland. undecided
Re: Pls Help My Family To Live by mrwonlasewonie: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin grin

Na so we see am o. grin

Times are hard and people have to come up with New gimmicks

Op you're ole,thief,419,onyeochi,barawo

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand cool
EfemenaXY:
Another scamming thief roaming free on Nairaland. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Haier Thermocool Frigde-freezer / Vintage Shirts, Cotton shirts and Sneakers. / What Do I Do Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.