Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu (48881 Views)

Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation / UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by SirdimayG(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Can some one snap unaab at night and let's see
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by OgundeleT(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
better by far, we are second to non. i rep 2015 math dept
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by REB3L(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
jdfrankimagery:
Hi, am Jide Dosunmu, a final year student of Unilorin and also a photographer. I came up with this not quite long, since i'd be graduating in a few months so i thought i'd do something i haven't seen anyone else do in Unilorin(not so sure, though)

Here are pictures of some strategic places in Unilorin that any student can relate to, all taken at night (10pm and above) and they came out just beautiful because the beauty of the school is evident. .. Hope you'd love them and share with friends.

What camera do u use?

: www.instagram.com/jdfrank_imagery , twitter: www.twitter.com/jdfrank_imagery and facebook: www.facebook.com/jdfrankimagery

What camera do u use
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Agromuda(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dats ma Alma Mata!!! I rep 2009 set. Better by Far!!!
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by benedictac(f): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
hoshodie:

Atall oo
Wanted to enroll for Petroleum engineering but I had to choose Chemical engineering.
#Chemical #processing #probitas doctrina

OK thanks. I'll let my son know that
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by timberlly(f): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dey try small, bt cn nt be compared to 0AU,Africa's most beautiful campus both day and night.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ademoore07:

Ifahear. Where u wan show me 4 oau wey I no sabi? Na old structures dey there. No renovation nor painting. I get 1 crush for Moremi and akintola there. Lol

The architectural piece of amphi theater is enough to compete with all of those structures in unilorin or what are you saying,

Btw.. Why you come dey tell me say you get crush for oau, wetin concern me or you dey famz dem? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by MCeeShort(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
This is wonderful
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Beautiful pictures...02/47KC33*

Better by far ...we are hard b'cos we rock

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Beautiful pictures...02/47KC33*

Better by far grin
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by iamkingzlee(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Awesome!!!
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by amerimex(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Proudly alumni, nice memory, wsh U d best in ur carea as a photographer d sky is jst a stepping stone
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
[size=14pt]See beautiful pictures of OOU at night [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by aroseed(m): 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Absolute beauty.... proud alumni
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Halamadrid22(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Better by far...
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by rotexteymie(f): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=Youngsage post=47067524][/quote]awwwwn..this is beautiful.. . .. I like the first picture more tho .
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by bqlekan(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Proud alumni.. 13 set
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
benedictac:

OK thanks. I'll let my son know that
U re welcome
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Amplitron: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
@OP, your work is copacetic ! I love the way you make light stand out from darkness by blending with the darkness. You, sir are an original thinker.

Probitas Doctrina.

Better by far.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 01, 2016
That's my school... yay!
The first 1 is the back view of the library WHR I go to tap wi-fi but it never works...lol
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by gwanggaeto(m): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2016
#Betterbyfar 2014 set... Mechanical engineering... I really miss does good old days... Thanks for sharing the photos....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by ademusiwa5: 12:27am On Jul 01, 2016
cool
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Nepa always take light at unaab. cry
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by push24: 1:00am On Jul 01, 2016
University in the so call biafa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNnq4nIz010
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by push24: 1:09am On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by nonix22(m): 1:19am On Jul 01, 2016
heryurh:
I just pray you'd see what to snap after leaving Unilorin

I rep OAU tho

The "supposed" African Most Beautiful Campus lipsrsealed
hmm
see sarcasm! smh
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by caleswagg(m): 1:21am On Jul 01, 2016
hmmm....he showed us d best places and left out d bad ones grin grin grin cool grin grin
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Adedeji2012(m): 1:50am On Jul 01, 2016
Get ur unilorin post utme past questions ASAP. Contact me on: oladejogbadebo@gmail.com
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Daniyomex(m): 2:01am On Jul 01, 2016
heryurh:
I just pray you'd see what to snap after leaving Unilorin

I rep OAU tho

The "supposed" African Most Beautiful Campus :-)
That was before my friend. Is it to talk of the faded White house? The beauty isn't properly maintained The beauty has faded away.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by dantori(m): 2:11am On Jul 01, 2016
majour:
Perfectly said, 2015 set representing, currently serving in ekiti, OP u've got the right juice in this, pursue ur talent, God be ur strength

CULT? WHERE YOU KEEP ABU ZARIA
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 01, 2016
jdfrankimagery:
Hi, am Jide Dosunmu, a final year student of Unilorin and also a photographer. I came up with this not quite long, since i'd be graduating in a few months so i thought i'd do something i haven't seen anyone else do in Unilorin(not so sure, though)

Here are pictures of some strategic places in Unilorin that any student can relate to, all taken at night (10pm and above) and they came out just beautiful because the beauty of the school is evident. .. Hope you'd love them and share with friends.

: www.instagram.com/jdfrank_imagery , twitter: www.twitter.com/jdfrank_imagery and facebook: www.facebook.com/jdfrankimagery

These are edited pictures, Unilorin is not as beautiful as this.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by fembukin(m): 4:18am On Jul 01, 2016
Better by far......

I rep 2005 set mathematics science dept (BLK1)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University / Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.