Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu (48880 Views)

Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation / UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Thobiy(m): 4:33am On Jul 01, 2016
callmelanner:
No hating but I can't see the beauty of the school...
Just yellow lights and cool photography undecided
naso
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by tenderlaw(m): 5:49am On Jul 01, 2016
I love these pics. Such nostalgia. I rep 2010 set.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Abuklaw(m): 6:02am On Jul 01, 2016
ednut1:
. Better by far. Well run school. Thier administrators shud bcom consultants and teach oda fed unis how they did it. U no snap BSS
All these ones na hoax and strategic pictures. I will show you daytime pictures of ABU and compare it with your light and darkness induced pictures you are seeing here.

Go on YouTube and watch ABU green video.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by jaydee87(m): 6:14am On Jul 01, 2016
jdfrankimagery:
Hi, am Jide Dosunmu, a final year student of Unilorin and also a photographer. I came up with this not quite long, since i'd be graduating in a few months so i thought i'd do something i haven't seen anyone else do in Unilorin(not so sure, though)

Here are pictures of some strategic places in Unilorin that any student can relate to, all taken at night (10pm and above) and they came out just beautiful because the beauty of the school is evident. .. Hope you'd love them and share with friends.

: www.instagram.com/jdfrank_imagery , twitter: www.twitter.com/jdfrank_imagery and facebook: www.facebook.com/jdfrankimagery
great pictures jide. u can take up architectural photography...,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Aydesmond(m): 7:11am On Jul 01, 2016
Wow... Nice one bro... I dey rep my school well.. #chemistry #300lvl #betterbyfar.. All dis place no fine self.. Check out the new research lab areas.. CBT centre from that area.... CIS to PG hostel.. Geography dept Ahnahn.... Front of auditorium/Senate building lasan don kill the show... Nigga drop more.. Also thumbs up
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by 0955eb027(m): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2016
Perfecttouch:
agric& Biosystems engineering
aiit, i rep mathematics dept, 2013 set.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by jdfrankimagery(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2016
benedictac:

OP, does UniIlorin offer Petroleum engineering? I really love that school for my son.
No bro, but others like Geology(my course) and chemical engineering
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by jdfrankimagery(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2016
Thanks to Nairaland, you really made me glad and indirectly got me a birthday gift... Rep july 13, and thanks to every who has viewed this post and still viewing.. Thanks for the comnents and words of encouragement.. Am so grateful.. Y'all pushed this to front page.. I dedicate this front page to all creative minds... May we not run out of creativity... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by jdfrankimagery(m): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2016
jaydee87:
great pictures jide. u can take up architectural photography...,
Really bro... Thanks would see into that.. Wont mind if u get me that first job tho.... Lol
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by jdfrankimagery(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2016
REB3L:

What camera do u use
i shoot nikon and actually did this with a kit lens 18-55
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by jdfrankimagery(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2016
amerimex:
Proudly alumni, nice memory, wsh U d best in ur carea as a photographer d sky is jst a stepping stone
thanks bro.... That really goes a long way
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by jdfrankimagery(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Amplitron:
@OP, your work is copacetic ! I love the way you make light stand out from darkness by blending with the darkness. You, sir are an original thinker.

Probitas Doctrina.

Better by far.
.. Awwww, thanks bro... God gives creativity, we showcase it..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by sthemanuhel: 7:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Hey bro.. You need to get the school authority to see this pictures. ..the pictures are cool as Bleep..you might turn out to be the no 1 photograoher for the school....A picture of the Senate building will go a long way bro.... Thumbs up.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by jdfrankimagery(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2016
WebSurfer:
was it cannon you used? Or nikon, amd what brand
i used nikon on this... Any dslr would do.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by biookuta(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2016
KillerFrost:
kiss
g8 One But ABU is nt leftout
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2016
Give us pix snapped @ 12 noon. grin
Anyways u try sha with ur pix editor cheesy
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by boxxy(f): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2016
Perfecttouch:

No 1 = library
No2= walkway/ skyway
No3= walkway I think block 3 or 4
Unilorin 2013 set representing.thats the oy school you can concentrate on your reading at night without the fear or any cult harassing you.
1997 representing good to associate dear.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by boxxy(f): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2016
jdfrankimagery:
Hi, am Jide Dosunmu, a final year student of Unilorin and also a photographer. I came up with this not quite long, since i'd be graduating in a few months so i thought i'd do something i haven't seen anyone else do in Unilorin(not so sure, though)

Here are pictures of some strategic places in Unilorin that any student can relate to, all taken at night (10pm and above) and they came out just beautiful because the beauty of the school is evident. .. Hope you'd love them and share with friends.

: www.instagram.com/jdfrank_imagery , twitter: www.twitter.com/jdfrank_imagery and facebook: www.facebook.com/jdfrankimagery
Thank u jide u just took me back some good memory Lane 19 yrs. God is good.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by boxxy(f): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Akosxxx:
Nice one OP.

Unilorin campus is quite beautiful!
Didn't change much.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by boxxy(f): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2016
ihatesycophant:
If UniIlorin is so beautiful or having good structures as depicted by virtually all UniIlorin students, I don't know what they would say if they are privilege going to ABU campuses and see the structures and architectural design in that school. When I was in 300 level one of my secondary school friends, who was then a graduad of UniIlorin came to visit me and it was surprising for him to tell me that "guy this is school"
UniIlorin is just fairly better than ABU
demonstration school.
I've been privileged to seeing both ABU and UniIlorin campuses.

Add your own now , who architectural design epp.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Mskute(f): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2016
Nice work dear smiley wink
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by rostwell123(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Wat abt the ill-side of the school or na how all the school be be that......
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by kayLion(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2016
jdfrankimagery:
Thanks fro the prayers and wishes..... Would share more pictures from the shoot.
Sup OP, are u related to Photosuite?!...If Yes, I guess it runs in the family...Keep it up Fam...God bless
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by kayLion(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2016
rostwell123:
Wat abt the ill-side of the school or na how all the school be be that......
boss, wetin u want do with the Bad side?...will University of West London show you their own bad side?!...Positive Vibes only bro...
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by christee(f): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2016
see walkway, hmmmnnnn, i rep 2007 set, computer science dept. Better by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2016
Unilorin, why are you so beautiful embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by waywardpikin: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2016
jdfrankimagery:
Thanks fro the prayers and wishes..... Would share more pictures from the shoot.

Hi, sent you a PM kindly respond. Would love to ask you a few questions.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by waywardpikin: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2016
jdfrankimagery:
i used nikon on this... Any dslr would do.

How much did you get it please?
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by MrOra(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2016
Youngsage:

Law, I guess?
No. Biochemistry
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Youngsage: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2016
MrOra:

No. Biochemistry
Okay bro.. My guess was based on your siggy lol
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Donnetimmy(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2016
I can see that OAU people have invaded the thread already.
Truth be told, I've been to both OAU and UNILORIN and I can affirm that OAU beats UNILORIN in terms of aesthetics, OAU has some cool architectural edifice you can't find in any contemporary Nigerian university, the issue with OAU is with maintainance as most of the structures has been built as far back as 1960's.
UNILORIN on the other hand has new structures, they relocated to their permanent site less than a decade ago. Age will be the true test of beauty for UNILORIN
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by agent9(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Proudly Unilorite

Better By Far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University / Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.