Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos (42656 Views)

Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by chukslawrence(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
K
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by ictmikky(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Adonblivit shocked
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by pleased(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kudos to Him.
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by willyo(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ijebu Ode... grin
Spiritually Na Biscuit Dey E Mouth.... grin
The more u look the less u see...
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by mikaelzX(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
no video? not interested in fake pics.
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Achorise: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
If hugry beat you, you will look for a talent to earn money, even some born again Christians have started doing yahoo.
All in this administration.
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by LEXYCOM: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmm, can't he lift nigeria economy like dat.......? If he cannot, let him get the f**k out of here
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by ayomidan: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
I had known this man for more than 8 yrs ever since I was very young, he performs at almost every beer parlor at mushin and get appreciated with cash donation.. Performs with wooden bench and cigarette...
Only means to survive I guess
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
guys... na jazz..ooooo. the Guy dey use jazz.. wink wink wink wink
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Johnsown1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Era of change, don't be suprise that teeth can be used to push Barrow tomorrow
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by miqos02(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
ok
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by olatunjithomas(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
that is what happens when you are high on dry lemon grass.
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by tottinova: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
360metrosports:

At Ikeja,Lagos yesterday people watched in astonishment as this man lifted a metal trolley from the floor with his teeth and held it up.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-man-lifts-metal-trolley-with-his.html

I can bet with the remaining 200 naira In my account that the man is drunk, and he was trying to show his fellow drunks that he could do such cause they didn't believe
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by gasparpisciotta: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Also rolling a metal plate with the other hand...hmmmmm!!!! hope the remuneration will be commensurate.
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by blizyzino(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
How is this New. That one na him own problem if like thake he use his eye.
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Terror666(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
mikaelzX:
mikaelzX:

Actually I was there, it's true., the man is just insane dey burst him head join
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Lincoln275(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Africa magic free to air channel
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by InfomejobsN: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Strong Man

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Obas101(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Maybe he suspended it with his teeth.. Bt lifting it i don't believe it
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by gasparpisciotta: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Also rolling a metal plate with the other hand...hmmmmm!!!! hope the remuneration is commensurate
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by ObaKlaz: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
No biggie... I'm here, lifting Kilishi for fun!
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by wiringdpt(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
How?
mineANDurs:
shocked

In a sane country, this man is an outstanding asset!

Only in Nigeria that we let such talents become waste cry
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Perfecttouch(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
mineANDurs:
shocked

In a sane country, this man is an outstanding asset!

Only in Nigeria that we let such talents become waste cry
outstanding talent in what aspect? Let the meruwa who use that thing for business catch him
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Donshemzy1234: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
when your mates are somewhere lifting Nigeria you're here lifting metal Tolley. No problem man @ least d dentist's will have something to feed on
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Harwoyeez(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
dovelike:
Hmmm, Is he from benin?
are Benin people noted for such things?
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by nairalandankrah: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
how much is the jazz.?
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
He was there at computer village.... buh i was cautious, let it.not be a ploy to pickpocket...
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by bedfordng(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
mmm
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by mikaelzX(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Terror666:

Actually I was there, it's true., the man is just insane dey burst him head join
really, you should have captured the amazing man on video. Help me believe pls
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Mopolchi: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2016

Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Chevalier(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew......................
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by pythonkid(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Is this a record ? Cos it doesnt look like a big deal.

ppl like you are usually talent-less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide / 10 Different Types Of Women You Will Likely Meet This Xmas At Your Village / NEPA Bill In 1984 Vs 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.