Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos (42546 Views)

Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Afz9095(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
junketer:
Wi
..tch
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by izmango: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Are u talking of juju grin
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Damfostopper(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Is this a record ? Cos it doesnt look like a big deal.
a big deal?..... Y not use ur penis or boobz cos i don't knw ur gender to lift 9inches block.... Recieve sense ijn
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by ndcide(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
mineANDurs:
shocked

In a sane country, this man is an outstanding asset!

Only in Nigeria that we let such talents become waste cry

Like they say, if Floyd Mayweather was a Nigerian he may be in kirikiri with his talent or he'll be carrying load in the market.

1 Like

Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by gomeks(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
He can make money out of this, if only he can develop his potentials. My opinion sha
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by sixtus3606(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Taryur3:
How can this help me to change my username....? Can anyone help pls...I wanna use my igbo name biko
iraga'nshi!!!
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by CuteTj(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
mineANDurs:
shocked

Abeg quit this talk.... Which country do you see their government support this except the sport is done worldwide i.e Olympics

If he wants the government to support him, he should engage in a sport that is widely recognized or enrolled in the world's strongest man competition.
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by goodfornothing(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
One day his juju will fail him. angry
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Dynamitehimself(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ko easy. You try
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by AdaAnambra: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
360metrosports:

At Ikeja,Lagos yesterday people watched in astonishment as this man lifted a metal trolley from the floor with his teeth and held it up.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-man-lifts-metal-trolley-with-his.html

iron man, lol. Carry go
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
mineANDurs:
shocked

What's his talent? I pray he is sane enough not to use those teeth to bite and attack people.

In a sane country, he might be arrested for endangering himself and attempting suicide..

In a few years, this man would be running up and down trying to see a good dentist for the many years of abusing the good dentition which God blessed him with.

angry angry
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by jayriginal: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
mineANDurs:
shocked

Exactly what is this talent good for?

Do you guys just type the first thought that comes to your mind before screening it?

1 Like

Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by jayriginal: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
360metrosports:

At Ikeja,Lagos yesterday people watched in astonishment as this man lifted a metal trolley from the floor with his teeth and held it up.

Correction.

He lifted it from the floor and held it up with his teeth. I hope you can tell the difference?

1 Like

Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Taiyescott(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Uhhhmmmnn, Nkan Be..
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by toluvibe: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=360metrosports post=47067424]

[/madness of the highest order...for hin mind tomato price don come down ]
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by badesco(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
This feet is of no benefits to anybody here, so i will advise the guy to look for work.
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by OLLYMAX(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Abeg weh d video.dis kind weight
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Raydos: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Yeeehhhhhhh And You Guys Are Praising This Man, Don't You Know He's A Menace To The Country --- A Man That Held A Metal Trolley With His Teeths, If He Get A Hold On A Woman's Breast On Bed - The Woman Should Just Say Bye-Bye To Her Breast...
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by danthamccoy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
mineANDurs:
shocked

In which country exactly is someone like this an "outstanding asset"?
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by wellmax(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
mineANDurs:
shocked

Rubbish. Asset for what? Tell me what use such talents have been used of in 'saner countries'
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by fuckpoverty(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oya people wey discover bread selller, make una come see Anoder talent ooo
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
hmmm world crazy people..
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Otamio: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
360metrosports:

HOW MUCH FOOD DOES THIS PLACE ON HIS TABLE? HE STILL LEAVES FROM HAND TO MOUTH. ITS A PITY.
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Akjr(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
mineANDurs:
shocked

he x hard workn ko
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Akjr(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
dovelike:
Hmmm, Is he from benin?
baby dnt mind him, dnt go n look 4 him, i wll lift more dan dat 4 u

1 Like

Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Akjr(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Is this a record ? Cos it doesnt look like a big deal.
nooooo, x a history
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Harwoyeez:
are Benin people noted for such things?
They get their powers from strange places lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Harwoyeez(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
That's serious grin
dovelike:

They get their powers from strange places lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Babysho(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by Orangina(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Is this what nigerians , should be discussing at this time.
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by spidey77: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
mineANDurs:
shocked

how is he an asset of what use is he to the economy? in what way is he a benefit to the populace
Re: Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos by mousco(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
mineANDurs:
shocked

Which talent? Abi na voodoo d guy dey showcase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide / Man Rams His Car Into A House In Ajah Lagos (Photos) / Bus Collides With Truck At Niger Bridge In Onitsha. Passengers Dead. Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.