Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. (1343 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by Kalani: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Good day all.

Please help me out.

I and my ex broke up sometime a month ago for couple of reasons but the thing is, the call rate reduced from about 5+ times a day to say once in 2days and its beginning to feel like we never broke up and that is something i personally want us to be clear about (i.e that it was over between us) although i want us to be good friends still.

Do you think i'm making a mistake?
Whats the best way to help achieve my goal?
PS: sometimes i place the calls, sometimes she does.
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
You didn't just ask tis? undecided there's no law against tat!
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Because you guys aren't dating doesn't mean you are enemies...but if you keep calling what do you stand go gain

An Ex or not, you don't exist to me anymore the second you walk outta that door lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:
Because you guys aren't dating doesn't mean you are enemies...but if you keep calling what do you stand go gain

An Ex or not, you don't exist to me anymore the second you walk outta that door lipsrsealed

Baba, you dey kuje prison? grin
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
slyIsaac:

Baba, you dey kuje prison? grin

Infact I just finished a plate of water beans. They didn't even give me bread or garri to make it edible cry
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by Kalani: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
slyIsaac:
You didn't just ask tis? undecided there's no law against tat!

Sure there's no law. Asked cos it was beginning to feel wierd.
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by foolinlove(f): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
No contact rule. For real.

You broke up. If ur having trouble moving on, u need a break from talking/texting etc.
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by Kalani: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:

perhaps, all i want to gain is friendship.

@your don't exist anymore policy, baba you harsh o
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by Kalani: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
foolinlove:
No contact rule. For real.

You broke up. If ur having trouble moving on, u need a break from talking/texting etc.

I am not having troubles moving on. Decided i don't want relationships for now for personal reasons but the fear is i can only speak for myself and don't know if she would have problems moving on. Plus i still want us to be friends.
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kalani:

perhaps, all i want to gain is friendship.

@your don't exist anymore policy, baba you harsh o

you can't keep bring friends with an ex. We ended up furcking every time we meet. We decide not to have sex again she came to my house mistakenly touch my dick when we were playing it became hard we furcked again undecided

I no harsh bro once a person loves you for real, there wouldn't be any reason for them to leave you wink
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by foolinlove(f): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kalani:

I am not having troubles moving on. Decided i don't want relationships for now for personal reasons but the fear is i can only speak for myself and don't know if she would have problems moving on. Plus i still want us to be friends.

So talk to her about it. And be prepared for no friendship to exist.

Truly, is any other partner going to accept the friendship between you two? Hers or your new partner? I think not.
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by Kalani: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:

you can't keep bring friends with an ex. We ended up furcking every time we meet. We decide not to have sex again she came to my house mistakenly touch my dick when we were playing it became hard we furcked again undecided

I no harsh bro once a person loves you for real, there wouldn't be any reason for them to leave you wink

hmmmmm..... I disagree with the last paragaph but i get the point you're trying to make.

Thanks for the input bro. Appreciate.
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by sunnywinter(f): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kalani:

That 'friends' thing hardly ever pans out fine.. y'all would probably start dating again if you keep talking so regularly..
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by Kalani: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
foolinlove:

So talk to her about it. And be prepared for no friendship to exist.

Truly, is any other partner going to accept the friendship between you two? Hers or your new partner? I think not.

she's very cool with the friendship. Remember i said she calls.

But that partner own na true sha..... Maybe when we get to that hurdle
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by Kalani: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
sunnywinter:

That 'friends' thing hardly ever pans out fine.. y'all would probably start dating again if you keep talking so regularly..

hmmmmm...... What if i'm quite certain i wouldn't want a relationship with her again.
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by pcoolioz(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
when a relationship is over and u guys don't even take space before freignin friendship it's bound to fail. moreover friendship between exes only works cos one of u likes the other still. why are you guys calling each other exactly? can't you both just take a Lil break and then later ease into it? perhaps u could make the calls shorter.. way shorter.
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by sunnywinter(f): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kalani:

hmmmmm...... What if i'm quite certain i wouldn't want a relationship with her again.
Abeg.. you guys are bound to get back together
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by Kalani: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
pcoolioz:
when a relationship is over and u guys don't even take space before freignin friendship it's bound to fail. moreover friendship between exes only works cos one of u likes the other still. why are you guys calling each other exactly? can't you both just take a Lil break and then later ease into it? perhaps u could make the calls shorter.. way shorter.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:

Infact I just finished a plate of water beans. They didn't even give me bread or garri to make it edible cry
Ha ha ha ha...sorry sir...I know say you go don turn boss for there...

(1) (Reply)

My Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Date In Photos / You Must Carry This Stone For One Hour To Prove That You Can Handle Two Wives!!! / What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.