Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Ten Secrets To A Successful Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Secrets To A Successful Marriage (450 Views)

The Top Ten Secrets For Great Sex! / Ten Secrets To A Successful Marriage / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Secrets To A Successful Marriage by hyman9ja(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Successful couples are savvy. They read books, attend seminars, browse Web articles and observe other successful couples. However, successful couples will tell you that they also learn by experience — trial and error.

Here are 10 principles of success I have learned from working with and observing hundreds of couples:

1. Happiness is not the most important thing. Everyone wants to be happy, but happiness will come and go. Successful couples learn to intentionally do things that will bring happiness back when life pulls it away.

2. Couples discover the value in just showing up. When things get tough and couples don't know what to do, they need to hang in there and be there for their spouse. Time has a way of helping couples work things out by providing opportunities to reduce stress and overcome challenges.

3. If you do what you always do, you will get same result. Wise couples have learned that you have to approach problems differently to get different results. Often, minor changes in approach, attitude and actions make the biggest difference in marriage.

4. Your attitude does matter. Changing behavior is important, but so is changing attitudes. Bad attitudes often drive bad feelings and actions.

5. Change your mind, change your marriage. How couples think and what they believe about their spouse affects how they perceive the other. What they expect and how they treat their spouse matters greatly.

Read More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2016/06/ten-secrets-to-successful-marriage.html#more

More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/

Follow us and Like Our Page

Facebook.com/LoveFactory
Twitter: @lovefac3

Whatsapp +234806684350

Re: Ten Secrets To A Successful Marriage by victor2008(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
K

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ideal To Propose To A Lady On Your Friend Big Day / Nigerian Guy Buys G-wagon For Girlfriend To Say ‘i’m Sorry’ (photos) / Lets Discuss About This Important Issue (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.