Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,058 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Girls And Shopping Malls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Shopping Malls (598 Views)

Girls And Older Men / Guy Borrows N300k From Different People To Take Girlfriend Shopping / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Shopping Malls by Dynamonds: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Has anyone else noticed this...heavy presence of pretty and well-dressed girls (sometimes dressed to kill) at shopping malls? Especially places like Shoprite and other big shopping malls around the city.

Sometimes you wonder if they have other missions there apart from shopping cheesy

What do you have to say about this? wink
Re: Girls And Shopping Malls by simplyhonest(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
that is why its a mall..and the last time I checked, there always well dressed and handsome guys inside every shopping mall as well.....#SimplyHonest
Re: Girls And Shopping Malls by ednut1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Last year i dey queue with one babe for palms she buy one indomie and one coke bottle. Omo i nearly laf grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls And Shopping Malls by Adesiji77: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
ednut1:
Last year i dey queue with one babe for palms she buy one indomie and one coke bottle. Omo i nearly laf grin.

cheesy grin

You sef supposed tell us wetin you buy that day tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Girls And Shopping Malls by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
..❤I love shopping! And the mall! cheesy
Re: Girls And Shopping Malls by ednut1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Adesiji77:

cheesy grin

You sef supposed tell us wetin you buy that day tongue grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Sex... / Enough With Love! Come in and learn something geeky / Sex And Ordeals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.