Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church (28230 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Catholic Bishops Visit To Buhari / Photos: Aregbesola Worships With Christians At The Ordination Of Osogbo Bishop / Buhari Meets With Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church by Daniyomex(m): 1:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Walahi! Aregbesola na cheif bastard. I'm he's doing this to quell the mini war ravaging his state.
Re: Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church by basadenet: 5:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Mercy after death and it is also too late to cry when the head is totally cut off. How about the damages the goatiee and fanatical Governor has caused the Christians in the state? Time will tell..
Re: Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church by aresa: 5:13am On Jul 01, 2016
Daniyomex:
Walahi! Aregbesola na cheif bastard. I'm he's doing this to quell the mini war ravaging his state.

You must be talking about the ipob war in your village...
Re: Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church by Remii(m): 5:42am On Jul 01, 2016
Aromas:

Gbeborun kilo kan'e grin
mo fi lomi ndasi, ojugun l'egbe eti
Re: Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church by G1gbolahan: 6:10am On Jul 01, 2016
Aregbesola's capacity to tolerate all faiths is undeniably impressive. Except for those who will rather spin the truth. He comes from a family of mixed religion too and has brother who is Christian it has certainly aided his outlook on life. If all Nigerians were as tolerant as Aregbesola is, religiously, no doubt this country will be better off. But one looks at the comment on this topic and realise why intolerance remains a big problem to our country.
Re: Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church by basadenet: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2016
G1gbolahan:
Aregbesola's capacity to tolerate all faiths is undeniably impressive. Except for those who will rather spin the truth. He comes from a family of mixed religion too and has brother who is Christian it has certainly aided his outlook on life. If all Nigerians were as tolerant as Aregbesola is, religiously, no doubt this country will be better off. But one looks at the comment on this topic and realise why intolerance remains a big problem to our country.

You are the only one that sees Aregbesola rascal as tolerable. The guy is religions fanatic.
Re: Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church by Dasini: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2016
The problem with many people that run this man down on social media is hypocrisy, you condemn aregbe of paying half salary monthly, when your own governor is owing 6 months, paying none, you sit in lagos and say he is a religious fanatic, when he is a muslim, and still allow other religion to thrive. Majority of those who don't even have an idea of what osun looks like 4years ago, and what it looks like now. Or even ever visited the state, they sit and see all that happen in osun. I wonder how many nigerians reason, am from this state, Ile-Ife and Ilesa, my father and mother's respective towns. The level of development this man has achieved, ask former govs oyinlola and chief bisi akande, or the past millitary administrators of that state. Then you will realise why he has done so well than any other governor. Bt the truth remains, many who condemn him here either have a personal beef or are just being partisan, or ethnic bigots. Cause I realise vast majority are among our igbo brothers. You may not like aregbe, you wonder why people still show him love on the street, the truth is aregbe is loved by majority in osun who voted him there. And when the salary issues are over, you would then see what makes the dude strong, even in economic crisis that has held the nation ransomed, he is still working, major projects these guy is doing are projects that wil make the state prosperous. Osun state has always lag behind infratructurally. Most road and not dualised and access is hindered to some extent. With major project he is doing, and investment on agriculture so far, I see greater days ahead. Stop the abuse, support this man for a better osun state, osun a dara
Re: Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2016
aresa:

Really? grin

Let me heap you... grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Well... what can I say. Thank you for the information and education. And even though I still hold those pictures with a pinch of salt, I have to say he may not be the worst governor in Nigeria after all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Melaye, Bwala: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Choice Of Campaign Spokespersons / Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo / Cabinet: Different Lists In Circulation As Tinubu’s 14-day Deadline Closes In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.