Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Boko Haram Kidnaps Two Indians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kidnaps Two Indians (387 Views)

2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands / Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria / Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kidnaps Two Indians by papayeye: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Suspected Boko Haram terrorists kidnapped two Indians — Mangipudi Sai Srinivas and Anish Sharma — in Gboko, a town in the Benue State of North- Central Nigeria. Though the incident took place on Wednesday, it came to light on Thursday when the family members of Srinivas approached district collector N. Yuvaraj and city police officers requesting them to take steps to release of Srinivas. The incident took place when Srinivas and his colleague Anish Sharma were travelling in a convoy of three cars to the Dangote Cement plant from their residential quarters at around 7.20 pm on Wednesday. Srinvas and Anish Shara were travelling in the last car and the two car in front of their vehicle were just passing a signal when a group of men surrounded the car, dragged the driver out and kidnapped the two Indians. Talking to the media, Srinivas’ wife M. Lalitha said that Srinvas is a civil engineer and has been working for the Dangote Cement in Gboko for the last three years. “I tried to contact my husband but failed. Later, I got to know that he has been kidnapped
www.asianage.com/india/nigeria-2-indians-abducted-boko-haram-319
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Two Indians by SeverusSnape(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
So Bokoharam dey Benue?... Coupled with Fulani herdsmen, Double wahala.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Two Indians by ORACLE1975(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
smile
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps Two Indians by Tocheagle(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
I tot their Jazz is strong

(1) (Reply)

INEC And Rule Of Law!!!! / Dss Vs Nda / Idps: Troops Shoot Down 3 Female Suicide Bombers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.