Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (148417 Views)

Poll: Choose!

Stephanie Okereke: 36% (168 votes)
Genevieve Nnaji: 63% (288 votes)
This poll has ended

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by YahYah1(f): 1:45am On Mar 24, 2007
It so easy for people to be biased with topics like this. I personally think that guys would prefer Stephanie to Genevieve, my husband does. I think overall, Stephanie is will be preferred by more people than Genny. Genny is very fashionable, has very beautiful face but she does not resonate any sweetness about her, which makes her unattractive and stuck up. As a matter of fact. I think she is gorgeous but I am not fond of her due to the personaly she portrays. Stephanie on the other hand seems like people's person, She has the body men will die for, height women will long for and sweetness that makes her super attractive. (Pretty is as pretty does), therefore, Stephanie is more beautiful than Genny.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Shokoloko(f): 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2007
i hate both of them (they feel too much) but if i had to choose i'll go for Genevieve
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Beautygyal(f): 4:21am On Apr 09, 2007
@ Yah Yah thas tru i feel for stephanie 2 but i on't mind Genevieve cheesy
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by hannydarl(f): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2007
They are both beautiful women me i love them equally
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by 9ja4eva: 3:28am On Apr 13, 2007
They are both pretty but i think Genny tops.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by kangu(f): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2007
Hey guys how are you doing? "stephanie Vs Genevieve" they are both gorgeous lady's but i think stephy exaggerates in her ascent,nnaji is the best.

Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by 9ja4eva: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2007
Exactly.Genny rocks this one
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by balleriina(f): 1:33am On Apr 21, 2007
Steph aint got nothng on Genevieve
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Octupus(f): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2007
Folks,
Dont be deceived by that picture of Genevieve.It was doctored by professionals.Dont you see there are no spots at all on her face! That can only be done by computer touch up.

Having said that,I think both girls have done well for themselves in the beauty area.Genevieve is older and more experienced in the acting biz,so she has an edge over Stephanie in terms of sex appeal,carriage and acting.But I think Stephanie has improved a lot now and her height and figure are ok.Her only sore point are her legs.Not that Genevieve's legs are much better though.I think in real life,Stephanie might prove to be a more attractive person and better company.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by 9ja4eva: 6:41am On Apr 22, 2007
Genny tops in real life.Of course her face is like dt.Steph is k but Genny rocks.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by LaddyA: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2007
Hey the World,open your ears verry well there is no girl like my sweet heart Genny both Afrika and Europe kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by 9ja4eva: 7:27am On May 01, 2007
Abi oh
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by pecaso(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2007
:oeven the blind can see that gene is the beauty paragon , so what are you talking about thr, beaty is of gene jare,
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by michy(f): 12:50pm On May 08, 2007
Genevieve is more beautiful
But i dont like her at all
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by EastnEuSis(f): 7:27pm On May 12, 2007
;d ;d wink

Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by omababy(f): 1:43am On May 13, 2007
Genevieve is hotter, that i can agree with but as in acting skillz Stephanie is definately better because she doesnt stick to one role, she tries multiple characters that she makes believable. Genevieve should just be a model and give actin a rest, is she banned yet? LOL
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by 9ja4eva: 11:28am On May 13, 2007
Genny acts all roles too.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by angle2525(f): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2007
izoneb. STEPHANIE OKEREKE wasn't born man.
if you don't have any though for her just leave her alone
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by 9ja4eva: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2007
genny
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by dapsycool(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2007
As a baller on a mission, a one time ghetto fabulous, genny visits allen wella b4 and i see her often, though not this year,
i'm in a good position to judge.
Remove genny's head, then she's a piece of shit,cos her body is whacked, my palms could cover her tits, when i was 10.
For Step wow! She's complete! Sexy sexy sexy.
Don't be fooled by your tv, even bukky wright looks like shits for real, omoT also aint that good anymore. Their times are over, expired products,
Any one knows that girl that did sitanda, men i'm trippin for her big time
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by ginky: 12:20am On Jun 22, 2007
The only thing Steph has over Gennie is the height.But in overall,Gennie is more beautiful.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by 9ja4eva: 1:11am On Jun 22, 2007
genny
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by bbss7494: 6:38am On Jul 13, 2007
Beauty lies in the hands of the beholder.Gene and Steph are beautiful. I love them.About the accent stuff, I think Steph is trying her best to speak gud english. She musn't speak with an Igbo accent .
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by 9ja4eva: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2007
genny
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by chyniee(f): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2007
i think genny's lovely and she's great especially in her acting carrer but then steph is still good lookin gorgeous and wat have u. i think they complement each other
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by 9ja4eva: 8:46am On Jul 15, 2007
genny
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by bri: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2007
Well in my own point of view i will say none of them is more beautiful than the other. cos they both have their own weak points in classifying beauty.
genny is not that tall but stef is.
genny gat no booty but stef. does
like someone said ramove genny´s head she will be a piece of shit.
i kinda agree cos is just her face that is ok nothing much so if am forced to choose, cos i don´t like both of them i will go for stef she has all the quality.
so 2 for stef
1 for genny
AM not biased but been realistic.
that is ma view make una no chop me raw oooooooooooooo
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by trendy(f): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2007
Genevieve for me,
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by fesse(f): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2007
pls the girl Genny is dam pretty.
Stephanie has strong body and looks old.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by antis: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2007
Genny does not have a fine leg either

Stephanie is d REAL babe
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by antis: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ THELMA Genny does not have good legs either

Stephanie is d REAL BABY
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by 9ja4eva: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2007
Genny

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.