Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (148426 Views)

Poll: Choose!

Stephanie Okereke: 36% (168 votes)
Genevieve Nnaji: 63% (288 votes)
This poll has ended

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by twinkiesta(f): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2006
genny mehn!! d stephanie groupie, take it easy
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by danielle: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2006
Genny ofcourse,do you know what it means for someone's" nama to be done?"well, Steph's nama is done,if i passed her on the street she won't strike me as a celeb!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by ozzyphil(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2006
Both ladies are very good looking. Stephanie is more of a stunner, really tall, really shapely, striking looks. Genevieve is petite, more subtle but good to look at for a while. I'm lucky enough to have danced with both ladies and so have seen them up close. If I had to pick, i'd go with Stephanie but more for the height and she had contacts the day i danced with her so it was interesting looking into her eyes. Still neither is as gorgeous as my fiancee. LOL
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by tafyaterse(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2006
:-x
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by tafyaterse(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2006
sad
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by jayvinnie(m): 1:12am On Sep 09, 2006
angle2525:

IN DA CLUB
by: JAYVINNIE

go steph it's your birthday angle going to vote for u it's your birthday n she don't give f **@ is like birthday
find steph in club danceing like she don't care if people don't vote for her she still don't care she do what she like n that's the fact.
steph going to do her thang n she don't going to ask u to vote for her
she going lived her life n never going to run to your door to ask u for something n
u are the one who going suffer n write till your finger click she don't still going to ask for your her help
go steph it's your birthday angle going to vote for u it's your birthdayn she don't give f**@ it like your birthday
i prefer Steph to Genny
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by tafyaterse(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2006
undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Beautygyal(f): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2006
What r u guys on about, Stephanie is wayyyyyyy more prettier and butiful than that jealous genny girl who thinks and wants everything. I don't no what u guys think, but i'm goin 4 steph because she is humble. @henry007 i would like 2 c your legs and c if its more better than steph's, don't try waxing em because the hair is permanent. (lol) she is so humbled and nice but that gyal genny whatever. She looks so innocent outside but i no shes guilty inside.By the way why is she versing evryone like she's all top, its not because she famous that evry1 has to bow to her plzzzz not me and it will never happen. To all my people whu r 4 steph u go.  Go Eveseh that is what i'm talkin about. Go steph                      Go steph. cool cheesy
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by tafyaterse(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2006
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Ghettogyal(f): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2006
To who ever says that Stephanie fakes her accent, she studied b4 she got to that point 2 b-come a actress u no. did u hear that Genny is studying now,y, bcoz she knows that when she drops out of her actin she wil av nofin else to do. And who ever says dat Stephanie dont speak english, PLEASE!! talk sense. Because if she doesnt speak english yeah! wat is that she speakin wen she act in her film. C how some of u just talk non-sense. anywayz i will DEFINETLY go for Stephanie. she is just her natural self she is a very, very , very BEAUTIFUL ANGEL. and by da way Genny is just a cute baby, and she does look like a baby too. So for me i will say GO STEPHANIE OKEREKE. i will keep and voting for her and will not change my mind. wink kiss kiss wink
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by momoney1(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2006
Genny - facially

Steph - ''bodily''

But i think i like them both

what a comparison Steph is kicked out of Jenny's way.

Steph got that masculine thing in her n if you cant see it look under grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by tafyaterse(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2006
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by who1: 1:14am On Sep 26, 2006
i really think that people should stop talking about all these addresses in deogitory manners. these women were made by god, and just as god made all things beautiful, so are they

Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by tafyaterse(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2006
Well I guess who? is right. It really is not right to speak about other people in a derogatory manner, it's just that if a comparison is being made it becomes necessary to point out the reasons why one is "better" than the other, from a physical standpoint of course; since most of us don't know any of these people personally. It's a matter of taste and preference anyway. Nonetheless, the results of the poll speak for the majority. wink
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Beautygyal(f): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2006
Its tru, who is rite we are all made by the same person God, so we are all beautiful in his eyes so i wont really say much.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Deby(f): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2006
gene is fine she is fine oh but to me beauty without brains is ewwwwww. for steph am in big time. she is good to go.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Oseka: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2006
Yeah beauty is in d eye of d beholder, Stephanie is prettier, she's got a gr8 height, knock out figure, piercing eyes and most of all she's very Pretty,
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by snazzydawn(f): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2006
Pirecing eyes? undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2006
I think she means something along the lines that stephanie's eyes are captivating!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by snazzydawn(f): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2006
I understand her point,that is why I disagredd cos I don't think so.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2006
Oh but she does, they might not be Ini Edo's eyes, but they look nice too
Speaking of nice eyes, you also have a nice pair yourself cool
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by snazzydawn(f): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2006
Awww,thanks alot.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2006
YW grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Woha: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2006
Stephanie's got the shape. She's cute,tall,sexy,scintillating,inviting,sweet curved lips,badest curves and shapely hips. However Genny is complete opposite.A meal for the Bourgeoise.
WOHA
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by izoneb(f): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2006
woha and angle2525,steph is too PLASTIC.
HARD looking.She is fine.Don't get me wrong but all that hullabaloo is not necessary.Gene smells sweet,tender and innocent even if she is not.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by izoneb(f): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2006
@ tafyaterse ''Steph was born a man''

'Walahi' i de with you on that one.100%
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2006
haba!!!

this is someone that won 1st runner - up for MBGN

there are many more WOMEN who physically you could describe as 'being born a man'

Okereke doesnt have a broad shoulders neither is she V-shaped and did you all forget to SEE the boobs on that girl

na waoooooooooooh
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by fineblack: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2006
hey boys stop being gelous of genny
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by fineblack: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2006
hey guys i am a francophone so i don't realy know the rules of this vote, pouvez vous m'aider?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by fineblack: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2006
salsera please help me
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Beautygyal(f): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2006
@ fineblack yeah i'm french too, vous voulez que je vous aide avec qoi cil vous plait? to evryone else that mean "wat do u want me to help u with?" yeah so don't think wer talkin bout anytin u nah mean. lol!!!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by nellynams: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2006
steephanie tops the role.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.