Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam (6631 Views)

Palm Wine In Islam / Cousin Marriage in Islam / What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by pissreligiion: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
so much for your terrorist religion.
I asked you to let it go, is it by force? now you're cursing someone who's better than all your generation put together.
your words don't do nothing to me just so you know but if your religion was anything close to peaceful you would have let go.
islam-a-bad indeed.
happy eid may the intolerance continue
Snipes009:

Now that I have quoted you, what you gon do? You this stupid mothaf*cka. What infamous? If your parents, especially your mom, raised you up well, you won't be here on social media being a bigot. FOH

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
LMAO... If your own religion is, why reply back? You see that you are still as dumb as ever. Yeah Islam is bad. We have heard this same rhetoric over and over. Better than me indeed.. Easy to believe that, isn't it? So how is your mom and dad? Its them I need to speak to.....cos I want to know how you are their reflection. They probably stupid and dumb too? Like father, like son. Bigots. Keep quoting me o.

pissreligiion:
I asked you to let it go, is it by force? now you're cursing someone who's better than all your generation put together.
your words don't do nothing to me just so you know but if your religion was anything close to peaceful you would have let go.
islam-a-bad indeed.

pissreligiion:
islam-a-bad indeed.
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by pissreligiion: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
I have NO religion.
put up your verifiable facebook username and I'd do same and we can compare families
Snipes009:

LMAO... If your own religion is, why reply back? You see that you are still as dumb as ever. Yeah Islam is bad. We have heard this same rhetoric over and over. Better than me indeed.. Easy to believe that, isn't it? So how is your mom and dad? Its them I need to speak to.....cos I want to know how you are their reflection. They probably stupid and dumb too? Like father, like son. Bigots. Keep quoting me o.

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lmfao! You are still quoting me, Oponu. You can now see how dumb you are.

It's so obvious you are a kid. How does whatever you have on your Facebook a pointer to a responsible family?

Like I said, you are not trained and brought up well. Go and piss your family off, nigga...

pissreligiion:
I have NO religion.
put up your verifiable facebook username and I'd do same and we can compare families
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by pissreligiion: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by annonymousity: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2016
you should have ended it here, now see the finishing he has given you.
Snipes009:

Now that I have quoted you, what you gon do? You this stupid mothaf*cka. What infamous? If your parents, especially your mom, raised you up well, you won't be here on social media being a bigot. FOH

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by pissreligiion: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2016

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
LMFAO. Let me start with you. You are prolly as wretched as him for believing a nigga ranting baseless stuffs. When does having your family abroad a pointer to affluence? Slave mentality. Anyway, I am a Nigerian, had my University education in the US, came back home and running a multi-million biz here. Travelling abroad is what I do on a bi-monthly or quarter of a year basis. But all that doesn't mean shit to me and shouldn't mean shit to any sensible person. It's not a trophy of some sort. I can feel how both of y'all feel tho.

annonymousity:
you should have ended it here, now see the finishing he has given you.
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Kbraims(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
AminuRano87:
I am a graduate of the Quran and I read alot on sunnah, Fiqh and History of Islam. So I know Islam what am saying. THE KORAN IS NOT FOR HISTORY ALONE ITS FOR PRACTICE FROM THE DAYS OF MUHAMMAD TO THE LAST DAY. That's why intolerance is there even between different Muslim Sects. Shiiets kill Sunnis and vise versa.
brother u're misquoting urslf,when u say d history in d Qur'an is for practice...d u realise dat dere are commandmnts in d Qur'an meant for d pple of d time of d prophetscoz i believe dia a three types of verse in d Qur'an: past,present nd future.pls jst do me a favor nd seek for knowledge frm righteous scholars...Islam giv no support to intolerance!!!
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Kbraims(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
AminuRano87:
Ustaazu I am a Muslim up to today am fasting. And I was born and brought of in In Strict sunni Hausa/Fulani Muslim home. I read the whole Koran and many Islamic books. Therefore I know what am saying. My problem with my Muslims brothers is Hypocrisy. I never hide the TRUTH I know about Islam. Islam is the most Intolerant religion in the world. That's why everyday Muslims and nonmuslims are bombed by Muslim extremists.
Mark u am not Ustaz... nd am not born to a strict sunni family rather i was born to a muslim family whch allows me to see d beauty of true islam by virtue nd facts...if u wld ask am neither sunni nor Shiite but a MUSLIM(one who submit to d will of Allah) PURE MONOTHEISM.
When u mention d word STRICT i pulse nd ponder very well on it...when i looked @ d Qur'an nd d deeds of my Rasool(PBUH) i see no strictness in it.All those causing chaos up nd down,just because dey mak it known dat dey are muslims doesn't mean dey are following d true teachings of Islam...Be rational brother...Islam is violence free!!!
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2016
Hahahahahaha. I can only laugh at this.... LMFAO! So your fam' is not in Nigeria? Wow! What a surprise! I'm so happy for you. Matter o' fact, I'm jumping up and down here rejoicing for you. Wow! You have really made it in life, bro! Now I see why I need to see your Facebook. Maybe we can be friends so that one of your fam' out there can help me get a visa too.

You can now see that when I said you are a kid, I had that conviction in me that you really are. Piss on your daddy and mommy and your whole family living abroad, Just like you piss on religions.

As for what I had on in my avi, can't remember who gifted me.... hahahahahaha! Isn't that what you want to read?

Have fun, kid.

pissreligiion:
you brought up the issue of family, so I wanted us to compare our families and let's see who is poor, irresponsible, hopeless and dejected.
so you know, my family is far from nigeria (in a much better place) and her plenty woes and I know your family truly finds it hard to feed and survive and that is because your stupid good-for-nothing god-forsaken,wretched never-do-well father and your irresponsible, dirty sad wh,ore mother you have did not utilize their opportunity to make a better life of themselves when they should and the hilarious thing is you are following judiciously[i][/i] in their footsteps but on a smaller scale, you can only afford minimum 10MB data to come online and spew trash as a reflection of happenings in your family. one look at your miserable profile picture indicates a malnutritioned grin cheesy pikin wearing a clearly oversized shocked cry jacket because you cannot afford to buy your size as you ought to grow into it!!! tongue tongue tongue
don't face your studies or get a handwork and make a better outcome of your life come here and be insulting people who are clearly better off than you cool cool cool.
think kiss kiss about all I've just said so that you can put a stop to this generational curse in your family because not everyone in naija dey suffer like your family!!! grin grin wink cheesy

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by piissreligion: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
so now I'm the kid?
when I told you to end it that I no want again you no gree, now wey I don dey talk truth you dey talk anyhow.
anyways, that suit is definitely gifted, like you rightly said, passed down from your wretched father to you and you will still pass it on. #oversized cloth.
I really want us to go at this, let us compare our families and our lives let others judge, take me up on this challenge modafuckar
drop your facebook or any independent verifiable source let us compare who is wretched!
Snipes009:

Hahahahahaha. I can only laugh at this.... LMFAO! So your fam' is not in Nigeria? Wow! What a surprise! I'm so happy for you. Matter o' fact, I'm jumping up and down here rejoicing for you. Wow! You have really made it in life, bro! Now I see why I need to see your Facebook. Maybe we can be friends so that one of your fam' out there can help me get a visa too.

You can now see that when I said you are a kid, I had that conviction in me that you really are. Piss on your daddy and mommy and your whole family living abroad, Just like you piss on religions.

As for what I had on in my avi, can't remember who gifted me.... hahahahahaha! Isn't that what you want to read?

Have fun, kid.

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by piissreligion: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
me ranting baseless stuffs? drop your facebook let us rant on a basis at least!!!
having my family abroad means i'm immune to the suffering your family currently faces.
US indeed. uni of sokoto. drop a verifiable source of the school u graduated from and I'd drop a picture of my school currently with a fvck u sign!!!!
show me a proof nigga.....multi million poverty. wey no fit buy better cloth wear. take a look at the background of that picture, does it have any semblance to affluence? idiot
Snipes009:
LMFAO. Let me start with you. You are prolly as wretched as him for believing a nigga ranting baseless stuffs. When does having your family abroad a pointer to affluence? Slave mentality. Anyway, I am a Nigerian, had my University education in the US grin, came back home and running a multi-million shocked embarassed biz here. Travelling abroad is what I do on a bi-monthly or quarter of a year basis. But all that doesn't mean shit to me and shouldn't mean shit to any sensible person. It's not a trophy of some sort. I can feel how both of y'all feel tho.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm really enjoying this. LMFAO! You are a dumbass if you think your words are pulling a strand of hair. Haha. You've been talking about this facebook thang since forever but we are yet to see you. Drop it, bunny. Let us see your family. Your Osuofia in London. Your Eddie Murphy in America. Haha. You won't believe how many people are here laughing at your epileptic fit. We are enjoying it. Actually, I have given my pad to my niece....just guiding her on what to tell your dumbass if you prove too stubborn. As for the suit, we all think you are obsessed with it. Uncle Piss, if you want the suit....come take it o... haha

piissreligion:
so now I'm the kid?
when I told you to end it that I no want again you no gree, now wey I don dey talk truth you dey talk anyhow.
anyways, that suit is definitely gifted, like you rightly said, passed down from your wretched father to you and you will still pass it on. #oversized cloth.
I really want us to go at this, let us compare our families and our lives let others judge, take me up on this challenge modafuckar
drop your facebook or any independent verifiable source let us compare who is wretched!
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yes, kiddo.

I'm really enjoying this. LMFAO! You are a dumbass if you think your words are pulling a strand of hair. Haha. You've been talking about this facebook thang since forever but we are yet to see you. Drop it, bunny. Let us see your family. Your Osuofia in London. Your Eddie Murphy in America. Haha. You won't believe how many people are here laughing at your epileptic fit. We are enjoying it. Actually, I have given my pad to my niece....just guiding her on what to tell your dumbass if you prove too stubborn. As for the suit, we all think you are obsessed with it. Uncle Piss, if you want the suit....come and take it o... haha

piissreligion:
so now I'm the kid?
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ha... Uncle Piss!

piissreligion:
me ranting baseless stuffs? drop your facebook let us rant on a basis at least!!!
having my family abroad means i'm immune to the suffering your family currently faces.
US indeed. uni of sokoto. drop a verifiable source of the school u graduated from and I'd drop a picture of my school currently with a fvck u sign!!!!
show me a proof nigga.....multi million poverty. wey no fit buy better cloth wear. take a look at the background of that picture, does it have any semblance to affluence? idiot
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oh oh! Your obsession is cray! My brother @snipes009 told me to tell you this. Immunity to poverty - this sounds great. Could you kindly, Uncle Piss, assist us with some crumbs? What is with you and verifiable source. We are still waiting for your Facebook and a pic of your school. That Fvck u sign will indeed be a plus!!! Until you show us your family in their mansion near the Capitol and your own Facebook where we can get to see your house in Banana Island......Uncle Piss, we don't believe you, you need more people.... hahaha

Uncle Piss, my bro Snipes009 also told me to ask you if you have checked on your family in Oyinbo land to know if it wasn't your brother that was shot dead in Dallas. Perhaps, your father you want to piss on so bad is Alton Sterling. In short, RIP.iss to your family.

Uncle Piss, Uncle Piss. The only one with family in obodo oyinbo! The one with no parental upbringing who can only piss on religion. The one immune to poverty. Uncle Piss, Uncle Piss. We are expecting your reply o. Don't get tired now. The device is with us now, not bro Snipes. We can continue kidding ourself till eternity. Don't forget the Facebook thing sha. Hahahahahahahahaha

piissreligion:
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by piissreligion: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
smh.
well, let me take you back memory lane, the reason why i've stooped down so low to this your level of e-discussion is because you mentioned family first and you refused to drop it when I told you to let go. I wanted to see it to the end with verifiable facts.
the honest truth is that I know people are suffering in Nigeria at the moment and I prolly shouldn't rub it in but it doesn't change much.
go and hustle bro. nothing dey happen. you no get today no mean say you no go get tomorrow. I wish you and your family the best.
I no dey respond to you again. you don win the online arguments even tho you didn't provide facts (I would have if you did) but this shii all childish. go and hustle make hunger and lack no kill/frusrtrate you, tomorrow will be better for you.
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by piissreligion: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'd ignore your many ill words but reply to the bolded,
if you are honest, I will transfer some money not because it's crumbs but because there is lack and suffering in the land. If you are up for this send your account details to a verified mod on nairaland and I'd transfer the money to that mod who will in turn transfer to you. in this case, no direct contact between you and I, but you will get some money to meet your immediate needs.
there's no harm in trying this out.
wish you the best
Snipes009:
Oh oh! Your obsession is cray! My brother @snipes009 told me to tell you this. Immunity to poverty - this sounds great. Could you kindly, Uncle Piss, assist us with some crumbs? What is with you and verifiable source. We are still waiting for your Facebook and a pic of your school. That Fvck u sign will indeed be a plus!!! Until you show us your family in their mansion near the Capitol and your own Facebook where we can get to see your house in Banana Island......Uncle Piss, we don't believe you, you need more people.... hahaha

Uncle Piss, my bro Snipes009 also told me to ask you if you have checked on your family in Oyinbo land to know if it wasn't your brother that was shot dead in Dallas. Perhaps, your father you want to piss on so bad is Alton Sterling. In short, RIP.iss to your family.

Uncle Piss, Uncle Piss. The only one with family in obodo oyinbo! The one with no parental upbringing who can only piss on religion. The one immune to poverty. Uncle Piss, Uncle Piss. We are expecting your reply o. Don't get tired now. The device is with us now, not bro Snipes. We can continue kidding ourself till eternity. Don't forget the Facebook thing sha. Hahahahahahahahaha

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hahahahahaha... Uncle Piss, Uncle Piss. You won't cease to amaze us. So you still won't drop your Facebook? Now your pathetic ass** is bringing mods into it. You will transfer to a mod who will then transfer to us. What a great concept! We feel you are a member of the Dasuki's family... hahahahahaha. Please send the money to Seun the owner of this site. Don't worry, we know how to collect the yams from him...lol. See how you keep embarrassing your family here. I will still repeat this: your have failed parents. My only grouse with you is "pissing religion". Uncle Piss, we won't take this. No be intolerance you dey talk about? We can now see you in full glare.. lololol.

Now you don't want contact with us again? Uncle Piss, Uncle Piss! You can lie ooooo! Were you not the one that was asking for Facebook? Uncle, drop your facebook. We can inbox you our account details there. Uncle Philanthro*piss...haha

Oponu, arindin jatijati.

We are still waiting for your reply o. So we can show bro Snipes when he is back how we have been able to make you display your stupidity on here.

We feel you are already running out of gas. No Uncle Piss, please reply us again. We are kids who like to play with kids like you. Uncle philanthro*piss, whenever your family in obodo oyinbo calls, extend our greetings o. As we are anticipating your Facebook to drop our account details, may you be pissed on by a piss*tol. Oloshi.

piissreligion:
I'd ignore your many ill words but reply to the bolded,
if you are honest, I will transfer some money not because it's crumbs but because there is lack and suffering in the land. If you are up for this send your account details to a verified mod on nairaland and I'd transfer the money to that mod who will in turn transfer to you. in this case, no direct contact between you and I, but you will get some money to meet your immediate needs.
there's no harm in trying this out.
wish you the best
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by annonymousity: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
the spirit of (in)Tolerance in islam.
well done o

Snipes009:
LMFAO. Let me start with you. You are prolly as wretched as him for believing a nigga ranting baseless stuffs. When does having your family abroad a pointer to affluence? Slave mentality. Anyway, I am a Nigerian, had my University education in the US, came back home and running a multi-million biz here. Travelling abroad is what I do on a bi-monthly or quarter of a year basis. But all that doesn't mean shit to me and shouldn't mean shit to any sensible person. It's not a trophy of some sort. I can feel how both of y'all feel tho.

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by annonymousity: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
you guys should stop this thing biko
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by piissreligion: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
I wanted a mod to handle this to maintain the anonymous nature for both of us. I'm doing this because I want peace. Although I think letting the mods handle this gift from me to you is better since you insist on sending it directly to a facebook account, you can use this " https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011220308826 " please note that giving you this link is for the sole aim of receiving your account details........or even paypal sef may be good and anonymous as well

Snipes009:
Hahahahahaha... Uncle Piss, Uncle Piss. You won't cease to amaze us. So you still won't drop your Facebook? Now your pathetic ass** is bringing mods into it. You will transfer to a mod who will then transfer to us. What a great concept! We feel you are a member of the Dasuki's family... hahahahahaha. Please send the money to Seun the owner of this site. Don't worry, we know how to collect the yams from him...lol. See how you keep embarrassing your family here. I will still repeat this: your have failed parents. My only grouse with you is "pissing religion". Uncle Piss, we won't take this. No be intolerance you dey talk about? We can now see you in full glare.. lololol.

Now you don't want contact with us again? Uncle Piss, Uncle Piss! You can lie ooooo! Were you not the one that was asking for Facebook? Uncle, drop your facebook. We can inbox you our account details there. Uncle Philanthro*piss...haha

Oponu, arindin jatijati.

We are still waiting for your reply o. So we can show bro Snipes when he is back how we have been able to make you display your stupidity on here.

We feel you are already running out of gas. No Uncle Piss, please reply us again. We are kids who like to play with kids like you. Uncle philanthro*piss, whenever your family in obodo oyinbo calls, extend our greetings o. As we are anticipating your Facebook to drop our account details, may you be pissed on by a piss*tol. Oloshi.

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hahaha.....Uncle Piss, Uncle Piss! You are still embarrassing yourself further. You are the anonymous one here... We can see your second account throwing shades too. Seems you still don't get the memo.... that it's your oyinbo family we want to see.

As for the account details you are asking for, we know what to do about that. Don't worry, Mr. Philantro*piss.....we'll get the details across to you. We are waiting for bro Snipes to come back soon we can ask him for further actions.

As per what we have been telling you, we shall continue to let you realize that you are a dumbass whose sole purpose in life is misguided by thinking he can piss on a religion and get a pass. We are of the belief that your parents did a shoddy job in raising you. Are they dumbasses too? We feel they are....cos children are the reflection of their parents.

Go ahead and quote us again. You are in for a ride. We are passing the pad to each other here to see who can rub your stupidity on your face better. Keep it up and reply.

Uncle Piss, Uncle Piss!.... You are a dumb buffoon. hahaha

piissreligion:
I wanted a mod to handle this to maintain the anonymous nature for both of us. I'm doing this because I want peace. Although I think letting the mods handle this gift from me to you is better since you insist on sending it directly to a facebook account, you can use this " https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011220308826 " please note that giving you this link is for the sole aim of receiving your account details........or even paypal sef may be good and anonymous as well

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by AminuRano87(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kbraims:
Mark u am not Ustaz... nd am not born to a strict sunni family rather i was born to a muslim family whch allows me to see d beauty of true islam by virtue nd facts...if u wld ask am neither sunni nor Shiite but a MUSLIM(one who submit to d will of Allah) PURE MONOTHEISM.
When u mention d word STRICT i pulse nd ponder very well on it...when i looked @ d Qur'an nd d deeds of my Rasool(PBUH) i see no strictness in it.All those causing chaos up nd down,just because dey mak it known dat dey are muslims doesn't mean dey are following d true teachings of Islam...Be rational brother...Islam is violence free!!!
Thank you
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Kbraims(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
AminuRano87:
Thank you
u're wlcom
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2016
Uncle Piss... how are you? The sole purpose of you demanding for facebook account is to compare families. Now you have got us wondering why you have refused to drop yours to let us see your Lekki mansion, Rolls Royce Phantom and Tom Ford suits.... lol. Anyway, due to your popular demand, and the need to show whoever was following your insensible, religiously bigoted rants, here goes the account details you can send to:

Uzoma Franklin 0015636198 (Diamond Bank Plc).

Just disprove yourself as Mr. Piss, Uncle All Barks No Bite.

Let's see how fast you can flaunt your wealth. Abi you go need beg for some funds from your family in obodo oyinbo? The time is past 9am - transfer of funds don't take minutes.

Hahahahahahaha.....Uncle Piss Uncle Piss!

piissreligion:

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Uncle Piss the 1st. Just in case you want to pretend not seeing our account details on your 2nd account, we are here quoting you. You will have no rest. You are opening different accounts at will, Just So you can piss on religions, Abi? You even opened a new Facebook account So quick. When we said you are a kid, we were right. Omo ale jatijati. Oponu arindin.... the account details below is for you.

Uzoma franklin 0015636198 (Diamond Bank)

hahahahahaha Uncle Piss

pissreligiion:

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2016
Uncle Piss the 1st. Just in case you want to pretend not seeing our account details on your 2nd account, we are here quoting you. You will have no rest. You are opening different accounts at will, Just So you can piss on religions, Abi? You even opened a new Facebook account So quick. When we said you are a kid, we were right. Omo ale jatijati. Oponu arindin.... the account details below is for you.

Uzoma franklin 0015636198 (Diamond Bank)

hahahahahaha Uncle Piss

pissreligiion:

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2016
...AND MAKE SURE YOU SCREENSHOT YOUR TRANSFER CONFIRMATION PAGE AND PASTE HERE FO THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE THAT YOUR ACTUALLY TRANSFERRED THE FUND OR ELSE - WE DONT BELIEVE YOU!

LOL.... UNCLE PISS!

piissreligion:

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2016
LMAO....Don't run away. It's too late to stop now.... haha Uncle Piss, Uncle Piss!

piissreligion:
smh.
well, let me take you back memory lane, the reason why i've stooped down so low to this your level of e-discussion is because you mentioned family first and you refused to drop it when I told you to let go. I wanted to see it to the end with verifiable facts.
the honest truth is that I know people are suffering in Nigeria at the moment and I prolly shouldn't rub it in but it doesn't change much.
go and hustle bro. nothing dey happen. you no get today no mean say you no go get tomorrow. I wish you and your family the best.
I no dey respond to you again. you don win the online arguments even tho you didn't provide facts (I would have if you did) but this shii all childish. go and hustle make hunger and lack no kill/frusrtrate you, tomorrow will be better for you.
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Uncle Piss, Uncle Piss! Lmaoooooo! You see how you have embarrassed your whole family now? Poor, wretched guy. Your lineage can barely afford square meals and you are outchea lying your ass out that, cussin' religions out. I'm so sure you're a malnourished, impoverished teenager living in the worst part of a ghetto. That's why bro Snipes gave us the pad to handle you. No be you talk say you get dough to give as charity? Where the dough at? You think you can style on people here? You never sabi anything. You this oloriburuku somebody. You will die an untimely death IJN. This year.

[quote author=piissreligion post=47339516]I

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Making Someone Get Up From His Seat / Is It Possible To Attain The Level And Status Of The Prophets? / What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.