Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam (6634 Views)

Palm Wine In Islam / Cousin Marriage in Islam / What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2016
Hey Uncle Piss... You think I will let you piss on your family and religions then walk away? Nah fam. You are in for a jolly ride. Poor guy. All mouth. Nigga, you have shown us how wretched your life is already. You have no family residing abroad lol. Once I told you you are a disgrace and shame on your family residing in Iragbiji. We know your type. Oloriburuku.

Beat thing you can do is go open another account as you used to. Maybe piiiiisssreligion will do. Add more "i"s......Cos for now, you've got my undivided individual attention. You will die a shameful death this year. Forreal

piissreligion:
I wanted a mod to handle this to maintain the anonymous nature for both of us. I'm doing this because I want peace. Although I think letting the mods handle this gift from me to you is better since you insist on sending it directly to a facebook account, you can use this " https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011220308826 " please note that giving you this link is for the sole aim of receiving your account details........or even paypal sef may be good and anonymous as well

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2016
Uncle Piss, Uncle Piss....

Omo ale.

You will rot in hell...

Lmaooooo

piissreligion:
I wanted a mod to handle this to maintain the anonymous nature for both of us. I'm doing this because I want peace. Although I think letting the mods handle this gift from me to you is better since you insist on sending it directly to a facebook account, you can use this " https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011220308826 " please note that giving you this link is for the sole aim of receiving your account details........or even paypal sef may be good and anonymous as well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List / Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? / Top 10 Most Richest Muslim Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.