Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) (1220 Views)

What Does This Lady Really Want? Photo. / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2016
See how confused the man seems to be! grin That moment when you can't decide which of the 'wares' you really want to buy grin grin This babe can make a man decide to take pears morning, afternoon and evening!!! cool

1 Share

Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Sad...she's too pretty to hawk...she needs a rich man

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Me am confuse too grin

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by Kingsasian(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2016
The guy dey concentrate on those two pears on her chest

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2016
Vanquay16:
grin
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2016
Kingsasian:
The guy dey concentrate on those two pears on her chest
...yeah, because the pears on the chest are sweeter than those on the tray! grin
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by LouisBERG: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2016
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by LouisBERG: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2016
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by LouisBERG: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2016
cheesy grin The dude is just concentrating.. chai!!! Smh

#caLLmeBERG
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by Kingsasian(m): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2016
Rapmoney:
...yeah, because the pears on the chest are sweeter than those on the tray! grin
pears with milk and honey... hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2016
LouisBERG:
cheesy grin

chai!!! women no no kill some men sha..

#caLLmeBERG
grin You dor see am finish nah!

Nice signature you got cool
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by hungryboy(m): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2016
No be small thing oh,

Na so one girl dey follow make me go chop for restaurant even when i get food for house.
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Kingsasian:
pears with milk and honey... hahahahahahaha
It contains countless vitamins you don't even know of...it has elements of all the nutrients...it gives happiness! grin
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by ichommy(m): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2016
The Bros dey Observe the New York on her Chest. cheesy grin
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by ichommy(m): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2016
Rapmoney:

Shake My Head.

Even you abi?
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2016
Buy both and take her off the street
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by LouisBERG: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2016
Rapmoney:
grin You dor see am finish nah!
Nice signature you got cool
lolss
Tnks mancheesy

#caLLmeBERG

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by Kingsasian(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2016
Rapmoney:
It contains countless vitamins you don't even know of...it has elements of all the nutrients...it gives happiness! grin
lol@ "it gives happiness" bad sharp guy...rotfl

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by Folanky(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2016
even me go dey confuse, those fruit ar damn gud to eat
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2016
ichommy:

Shake My Head.

Even you abi?
Shuo! Wetin I do? Abi ur pastor? grin
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2016
Folanky:
even me go dey confuse, those fruit ar damn gud to eat
The ones in the tray or the ones on the...
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by taiwokyle(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2016
Nice concept. She's selling both Living and Non Living pears
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by ichommy(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2016
Rapmoney:
Shuo! Wetin I do? Abi ur pastor? grin

Who Pastor EPP? cheesy
Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by AmuEwu: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Vanquay16:

Seriously if I should meet this girl I'll tell her ‘you're too beautiful to be doing this'.

I've done something close to that before I just told her ‘‘you're too beautiful to be selling here. I'm not trying to razzle you, I'm just telling you’’
Guy if you see blushing that day eh

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by Folanky(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Rapmoney:
The ones in the tray or the ones on the...
both menh, we settle d one on tray at public,nd d one on chest @ private...

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Folanky:
both menh, we settle d one on tray at public,nd d one on chest @ private...
You no well! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Creative Village Themed Pre-wedding Photos / Warning: See The List Of The Deadly Diseases You Can Get Through Kissi / Be The Man Every Woman Dreams To Be With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.