Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,070 members, 7,845,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Funny Nigeria Actors/actresses That Never Disappoints You In A Movie. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Nigeria Actors/actresses That Never Disappoints You In A Movie. (734 Views)

Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / See 4 Freaking Hot Nollywood Actresses That Went Nude On Camera NO 4 Wil Shock U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Nigeria Actors/actresses That Never Disappoints You In A Movie. by tempem: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2016

At the sight of an advert, either on a bill board, in a newspaper, or even in a movie, there are some actors, that, on seeing them in an advert, you'll be forced to get the movie watched.
Some actor wouldn't just disappoint you..
Here with me in my list, are four actors, that gladdens my heart.
Feel free to drop yours.

1. Mr Larin: I'll take Mr Latin, any day, anytime..
Mr Latin's performance in movies flows smoothly. He acts wholeheartedly, pouring in his might. His countenance when talking is enough to drive you home even if he's not the lead character.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-NnUHe4CKITA/VfvTpHZNnDI/AAAAAAAA6jw/aUHa5DqthZo/s1600/Bolaji-Amusan-Mr-Latin-Foundation-2015-AlabamaUncut.JPG[/img]

Re: Funny Nigeria Actors/actresses That Never Disappoints You In A Movie. by tempem: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2016

2. Odunlade Adekola: This guy's known. He is very Versatile, he acts series of roles. Tragi-comedy, comedy, tragedy.
He can steal the show of the movie even though it doesn't centre around him.

Re: Funny Nigeria Actors/actresses That Never Disappoints You In A Movie. by taiwokyle(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2016
Okunnu. He's just too funny
Re: Funny Nigeria Actors/actresses That Never Disappoints You In A Movie. by tempem: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2016

3. Afonja Olaniyi: Aka "sanyeri".
He's facial countenance speaks a lot, too. He's a guru when it comes to comedy. He wouldn't even give me a feeling of disappointment in a movie.

Re: Funny Nigeria Actors/actresses That Never Disappoints You In A Movie. by tempem: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2016

4.Amokade Olatayo Ijebu: His accent gives me that sense of fulfillment... He does well when acting in a local format, some people even mimics him..

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Yoruba Eye Candy Of The Day / Ladies ! These Are 10 Warning Signs That You Are Dating An Immature Man / For Men & Women - What Is Your Acceptable Number Of Past Sexual Partners? [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.