Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Happy New Month To You All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy New Month To You All (1610 Views)

Men Should Have Sex At Least 21 Times Every Month To Avoid Prostate Cancer / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month To You All by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2016
[b] A fresh and joyful month is in relation to come, May God sanctify you with cheerfulness and delight which you miss in the previous month.
Happy New Month everyone

Fynestboi, Vizkiz, stfuarey0uGod,Lalasticlala,mcBrooklyn,Erniesmallzz, hateu2, Sandoski, smellymouth, obioratheshutle,bobofashion ,wizzyblack3, falconey,cutehector
Jalal, BayoMaya, abiri, olanshi, sekeyso, osculate, Kandaha, Roidatom, lanre80, kenniology, tefoko, olaposer, jaxxy, yomz1e, ariyebaba, ebisazu, austine911, espn, Joshrob, 3rdlegxxx, chochopiro, funkymeky, faffing, soloyes, seyema, Peree, Dennis192, Silas0, okoli414, ImpactWorld, Neoviper147, Lyns32uk, zadok60, francdec4, BarexB, Antell95, artmostfair, ade2291, Lincolnburrows, bunmiano, talentedjoe, laweenu, Iyemzo, shigothang, DrVictor, lizzlix, vickertony, Paretomaster, Young03, uncommonice, ababanwoke, Greenfriend, Folafikemi, Admiralty616, tens4real, rildwanullahi, Emmatdayo, klins4213, Jbond, butterflex, Wizzyblack3, naughtylagosguy, adewumiopeyemi, ennysuccess, dicefrost, dekokelvin, JUBILEE2000, Jomazy, akinsal, joshujoshu, ennyscongy, greatseed, demisig, Intrepid01, EMXTAN1, Lobasco, merake78, Jhamzy, cuteguy007, MrImole, Tedassie, austinosita, kunlap02, cooldanito, PreciousRahl, TBankxx, SHEEGO2015, Skule, Obatarhe1, oscar039, johnnycrew, kennycalls, osidion2020, Donnyperry, sharkz, ashewoboy, Oluwahelpme, chiedozie97, Davidlein, flamezyprinz, omop20, Olushurlly, unapapadeycraze, SnakeDoctor2020, Crunchy707, Nigercorper, peezeygwiny, Kunleakinpelu00, JuniorMafia1, iamlimo and zickyshey Tosyne2much, ivvy, Lanicky,Refiner, Aminat508 , Rexhenrex Estherfabian, laveda, Martins301
[/b]

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy New Month To You All by Fynestboi: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month love. kiss
Re: Happy New Month To You All by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
[b] A fresh and joyful month is in relation to come, May God sanctify you with cheerfulness and delight which you miss in the previous month.
Happy New Month everyone

Fynestboi, Vizkiz, stfuarey0uGod,Lalasticlala,mcBrooklyn,Erniesmallzz, hateu2, Sandoski, smellymouth, obioratheshutle,bobofashion ,wizzyblack3, falconey,cutehector
Jalal, BayoMaya, abiri, olanshi, sekeyso, osculate, Kandaha, Roidatom, lanre80, kenniology, tefoko, olaposer, jaxxy, yomz1e, ariyebaba, ebisazu, austine911, espn, Joshrob, 3rdlegxxx, chochopiro, funkymeky, faffing, soloyes, seyema, Peree, Dennis192, Silas0, okoli414, ImpactWorld, Neoviper147, Lyns32uk, zadok60, francdec4, BarexB, Antell95, artmostfair, ade2291, Lincolnburrows, bunmiano, talentedjoe, laweenu, Iyemzo, shigothang, DrVictor, lizzlix, vickertony, Paretomaster, Young03, uncommonice, ababanwoke, Greenfriend, Folafikemi, Admiralty616, tens4real, rildwanullahi, Emmatdayo, klins4213, Jbond, butterflex, Wizzyblack3, naughtylagosguy, adewumiopeyemi, ennysuccess, dicefrost, dekokelvin, JUBILEE2000, Jomazy, akinsal, joshujoshu, ennyscongy, greatseed, demisig, Intrepid01, EMXTAN1, Lobasco, merake78, Jhamzy, cuteguy007, MrImole, Tedassie, austinosita, kunlap02, cooldanito, PreciousRahl, TBankxx, SHEEGO2015, Skule, Obatarhe1, oscar039, johnnycrew, kennycalls, osidion2020, Donnyperry, sharkz, ashewoboy, Oluwahelpme, chiedozie97, Davidlein, flamezyprinz, omop20, Olushurlly, unapapadeycraze, SnakeDoctor2020, Crunchy707, Nigercorper, peezeygwiny, Kunleakinpelu00, JuniorMafia1, iamlimo and zickyshey Tosyne2much, ivvy, Lanicky,Refiner, Aminat508 , Rexhenrex Estherfabian, laveda, Martins301
[/b]
Thanks boo. Do have a great month.
Re: Happy New Month To You All by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
Happy New Month everyone

[/b]

awwww this is so thoughtful, thanks bae, happy new month to you and your family, wish you the best dear..
Re: Happy New Month To You All by falconey(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2016
berlyn thanks a lot you are wonderful
Re: Happy New Month To You All by zickyshey(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
Happy New Month everyone

[/b]

Wish you a perfect July dear, God bless!
Re: Happy New Month To You All by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
cheesy wink Thanks dear, Happy new month 2 you 2 Berlyn. grin #loveYOUplentyplenty

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To You All by MrCork: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
Happy New Month everyone

[/b]

^^^^who r thise non Nigeria immmmigrants?? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Happy New Month To You All by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^who r thise non Nigeria immmmigrants?? (no oofeinse) angry
mr crack head undecided they are your families

Re: Happy New Month To You All by MrCork: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
mr crack head undecided they are your families

Berlyn ...I will not Nyansh u ..truss me......Thats yor punnnishment for 2016!!! ((REAL TALK)) angry
Re: Happy New Month To You All by Kenneth205(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
MrCork:

sad

Hello bro, pls I need your support for Mr Nl 2016
Re: Happy New Month To You All by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
MrCork:

Ber.lyn ...I will not Nyansh u ..truss me......Thats yor punnnishment for 2016!!! ((REAL TALK)) angry
mtchwww like i care undecided nyansh kor edi ni lipsrsealed angry
Re: Happy New Month To You All by MrCork: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:

...hangon sweery ..i am a known sexxxx machine & hav nyanshed 17 females on nairaland so far (15 ther in Nigeria & 2 hear in London).. U hav juss misssed a gr8 shance to nyansh me but guess wot...u will NEVER taste me...AcT like a lady & i will reconsider yor offfer!!! (REAL TALK) angry
Re: Happy New Month To You All by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
MrCork:

...hangon sweery ..i am a known sexxxx machine & hav nyanshed 17 females on nairaland so far (15 ther in Nigeria & 2 hear in London).. U hav juss misssed a gr8 shance to nyansh me but guess wot...u will NEVER taste me...AcT like a lady & i will reconsider yor offfer!!! (REAL TALK) angry
lame!!!

Re: Happy New Month To You All by MrCork: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:

^^^very rude chick! undecided
Re: Happy New Month To You All by MrCork: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
lame!!!

niggga u no u want me...dont lie! wink
Re: Happy New Month To You All by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
MrCork:

^^^very rude chick! undecided
tongue tongue
Re: Happy New Month To You All by Taiyescott(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
hapi new month 2 u berlyn, wish u d best, even tho i wasnt mentioned.
Re: Happy New Month To You All by UyiIredia(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
Happy New Month everyone

[/b]

That's nice of you dear. Happy new month to you too. God bless.
Re: Happy New Month To You All by McBrooklyn(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
Happy New Month everyone

[/b]

Alright! Baby boo, Thanks! kiss

Here is my own for you kiss

Just Like the Eagle ,
You’ ll fly Like Gold ,
You will be Valued Like the Sun,
You shall shine bright Like the river ,
You shall flow unlimited Like the Palm Tree,
You shall Flourish and like Money, You shall be Useful
*Happy New Month

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To You All by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Taiyescott:
hapi new month 2 u berlyn, wish u d best, even tho i wasnt mentioned.
aw so nice of you i'm sorry for not mentioning you btw i was banned this morning by an Anti spam bolt for mentioning too many names

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To You All by Taiyescott(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
aw so nice of you i'm sorry for not mentioning you btw i was banned this morning by an Anti spam bolt for mentioning too many names
K, itz alright.. hp ur doing fyn?
Re: Happy New Month To You All by iamlimo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
Happy New Month everyone

[/b]
oh thanks dear, so thoughtful of you.... it's my birth month too!!!!
Re: Happy New Month To You All by lanicky(f): 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
Happy New Month everyone

[/b]

Thanks sweet kisskiss

Re: Happy New Month To You All by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
I wasn't Tagged, I am offended
Re: Happy New Month To You All by PreciousRahl(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2016
Berlyn:
Happy New Month everyone

[/b]

Happy New Month to you too.... And also to every NairaLander cheesy
Re: Happy New Month To You All by vickertony(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2016
Berlyn:
Happy New Month everyone

[/b]
happy new month dear,wish you the best this month has to offer!!
Re: Happy New Month To You All by blackbartee(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Berlyn:
Happy New Month everyone

[/b]

So I didn't make the list sad sad

Anyway Happy New month....

Its coming late cause I just got off ban tho
Re: Happy New Month To You All by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
blackbartee:

So I didn't make the list sad sad

Anyway Happy New month....

Its coming late cause I just got off ban tho
same here dear sad
Re: Happy New Month To You All by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vanquay16:
I wasn't Tagged, I am offended
lolz sorry about that... Happy new month dear tho its coming late just got off ban angry
Re: Happy New Month To You All by blackbartee(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Berlyn:
same here dear sad

Who did that to you angry angry
Re: Happy New Month To You All by blackbartee(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Berlyn:
same here dear sad

Who did that to you angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Guys, Check Out This Lady's Photoshoot / Death At A Popular Brothel In Abia State. / Before You Fall In Love With A Celebrity (can You Cope?) | Please Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.