Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) (21975 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / See The Poor Condition Of Umuahia Road / Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by Funjosh(m): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
embarassed
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by slightlyMad(f): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
why not get the construction firms to fix the bad part temporarily so the road users can move faster and cause less rippled gridlock
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by MrCow(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
lolz
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by push23: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Buhari should sale all federal road in the federation This is the solution with federal road.
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by naijafury: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with this road.
Go and check Enugu - Onitsha Express way, you go bow.
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by Aminat508(f): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
KunleBoye:
This is not Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, It's Ibadan-Ife Expressway.

OP, do the needful
modified. Thanks
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by bidex(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
NovusHomo:

Amina is a blogger, right?
Maybe.
Bloggers with series of fake news
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by Aminat508(f): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
bidex:

Maybe.
Bloggers with series of fake news
fake ke? I guess you dont read the body undecided
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by bidex(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
cardoctor:
You mean Lagos-Ibadan death trap? You need to take the pictures of the entire stretch.

though there are death traps on Lagos-Ibadan express way, but its not as worse as this road.
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by pippimp(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
AKYEMITE:
government should do something about it before the hoodlums turn it to a place to rubb motorist

It's Nigeria so it's normal. If it were another normal country, i'd be shocked.
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by Faraidi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aminat508:
At the moment, the traffic gridlock at Akinola in Ile Ife along Lagos Ibadan expressway is far turning to a big mess.

Amiloaded gathered that motorists and commuters are finding it hard to meander through the gridlock.

The total gridlock is caused by the presence of a very large hole along the road axis.

Heavy duty trucks are held along the express way traffic due to an uneasy passage through the hole.

Pleading to the government to do something about it. cry

See photos from the scene below

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/06/ile-ife-ibadan-expressway-in-traffic.html?m=0
what a shame, after voting for Buhari
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by omogerohprecious(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
I guess the oni of ife is still in usa cruising bentley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by bidex(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aminat508:
fake ke? I guess you dont read the body undecided

I read the body my dear, that road is not Lagos Ibadan express road. it is Ibadan- Ife expressway. I know that very spot very well.
mind you, am not calling you fake but there are loads of fake bloggers out there on the streets. they make up stories and post online, at times they re cook old news.
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by bidex(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
omogerohprecious:
I guess the oni of ife is still in usa cruising bentley

it was the dead oni that construct that road not the recent one
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by zomby(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
May God punish all the politicians that stole from us and left this great country on her knees.

Nigerians do not deserve this mess

1 Like

Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by carbony4red(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
OMG.........see road,and Ooni of Ife de flex around.....o maa se oooooo
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by Cyberfavour(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
The new Ooni might look into it

He's a nice nan I guess grin grin
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aminat508:
At the moment, the traffic gridlock at Akinola in Ile Ife along Lagos Ibadan expressway is far turning to a big mess.

Amiloaded gathered that motorists and commuters are finding it hard to meander through the gridlock.

The total gridlock is caused by the presence of a very large hole along the road axis.

Heavy duty trucks are held along the express way traffic due to an uneasy passage through the hole.

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/06/ile-ife-ibadan-expressway-in-traffic.html?m=0

Go tell Aregbesola na, beep my phone if you still gat my number. Let's talk
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by yemmit90: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
bidex:

though there are death traps on Lagos-Ibadan express way, but its not as worse as this road.

The op is a yeye guy who want to promote his blog. Ile-Ife to Ibadan expressway is one of semi- good safest major highway we have in this country.

They should just fix those few pothole, that is all.
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by unikazzy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmmm.....dis one self na express way

Go and check Lokoja -> Okene -> Owo road
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by unikazzy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmmm.....dis one self na express way

Go and check Lokoja -> Okene -> Owo road
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by yemmit90: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dsmartguy11:
if this is what u called bad road u need to c Enugu Onitsha expressway, God help Nigerians

Dont mind the op(he need to see some extreme bad roads in the east). Though he did a good work by posting this on internet for governement officials to see but this particular extreme damage area is not upto 100 meters i think.
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by kikies(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aminat508:

Aminatu u av to b careful,u cnt b op n den b FTC again,na only u waka come
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by izzou(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
In a typical Nigeria setting, this road is good

These are the bad roads i know

Enugu Onitsha

Enugu Portharcourt

Kontagora Jega

Okene Lokoja

These ones need intervention from the EU sef
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
vv
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by Twy: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
yemmit90:

The op is a yeye guy who want to promote his blog. Ile-Ife to Ibadan expressway is one of semi- good safest major highway we have in this country.

They should just fix those few pothole, that is all.

No you are wrong, the side he is showing is the Ibadan to Ife rd section. It has a lot of pot holes after Ikirun before you reach where the Akara sellers are. The Ife-Ibadan is one of the best road sections constructed in Nigeria but that one too need maintemance. The difference in both roads have been stated above. Technically they are both constructed by same company(soleh boneh/RCC) but the first was Israelis and Awolowo/Akintola and the second RCC and Sijuade and Abacha. The quality of the rd was bad upon completion.
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by Ayopercent(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aminat508:

@Op,#Akinola along Ibadan-Ife expressway is owned by IPETUMODU and not ile-ife.Even d hectares of land occupying d Oduduwa University is legally owned by #IPETUMODU.
Thank you.
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by djblue007(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2016
....... and there is a university around that area.

1 Like

Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by Tobenanaa(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2016
I school in oduduwa university.. Sometimes when I'm in the bus I go drop for that skunks take leg reach my school campus sef. That road is something else aminat508
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by Aminat508(f): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2016
Tobenanaa:
I school in oduduwa university.. Sometimes when I'm in the bus I go drop for that skunks take leg reach my school campus sef. That road is something else aminat508
seriously, was passing by from Ilesha to Lagos .the road enh angry
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Aminat508:
So Bad!!! shocked

See more photos here

http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/06/ile-ife-ibadan-expressway-in-traffic.html?m=0

Lalasticlala Dominique

hi my lady, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing
I need from you,
Nd I will be so glad if I can get it boss
with due respect ma, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
The profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey
thanks my lady, respect.
if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort
that out.
Thanks once again my lady
TEAMFALCONEY.
Re: Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) by Wadeoye(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
With all the billions looted by PDP in the last 16 years, how will any road in Nigeria be in good shape?

Now that we have serious minded leader, the same PDP criminals are conniving with vandals to sabotage the economy.

Baba Buhari should declare a state of emergency in those ND states and install no-nonsense soldiers as their governors.

With road blocks everywhere and frisking of any human beings and animals, we will see how criminals will constitute themselves into a clog in the wheel of progress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi: Igboho's Travail Avoidable If He Had Listened To Good Advice / Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry / I Can’t Complain Of The Mess I Inherited—buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.