Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. (3203 Views)

Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by ernesty20(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2016
practice they say makes perfection

Ladies should not be castigated when they walk around bare-breasted. Infact they should be commended and advised to stop wearing anything that would cover their breasts. They should not be ashamed to do so.

Why do i say so? Here is my reason.

I boarded a public bus yesterday( as i didnt want to drive any of my two cars because the journey was too far)

there was this young nursing mother sitting beside me. Her baby was crying maybe he wanted to suck breasts.

This young woman refused to breast-feed her crying baby maybe because she was ashamed to bring out her breasts in public.

The cry of this baby boy was disturbing me a lot, i then brought out my new iphone6 which i bought just last week at the rate of 250k to listen to some cool songs just to focuse my attention away from this woman and her baby.

She was busy petting her baby to stop crying but to no avail. She brought out water to give her baby, for where? He would not drink. She brought out akamu, for where? He would not drink it.

That is where it occured to me that this lady was one of these ladies that had been covering her boobz so that guys will not see it.

If she had been practising it all this while by walking the streets bare-breasted, she would not be too shy to breast-feed her baby in public.

My advice to nairaland babes:

stop covering your boobz so that when you finally born pikin, you will not be shy to breast-feed your kid in public.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by LordZero(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2016
are you here to tell us about ur 2 cars and 250k phone or here to post something that makes sense?

anyways, i can't see any sense in this post.

13 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by sinaj(f): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Wetin dis one de yarn
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by ernesty20(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2016
LordZero:
are you here to tell us about ur 2 cars and 250k phone or here to post something that makes sense?

anyways, i can't see any sense in this post.
na only that one u see? How about the woman and her crying baby?

Gerrarrahea mehn
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by 7Randall: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2016
Mentioning 2 cars and 250k phone wasn't necessary was it?

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by ernesty20(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2016
sinaj:
Wetin dis one de yarn
go through the post again.. This time around, read it with your head not with ur nyash. Mtchwww
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by ernesty20(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2016
7Randall:
Mentioning 2 cars and 250k phone wasn't necessary was it?
it is part of the story.. Besides my 2 cars and my phone are not only materials that made up the story
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by UrWorstNitemare: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2016
OP, RECEIVE SENSE!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by 7Randall: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2016
ernesty20:
it is part of the story.. Besides my 2 cars and my phone are not only materials that made up the story
Without them u would have still made ur point wouldn't u?

5 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by dollyjoy(f): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by LordZero(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2016
ernesty20:
na only that one u see? How about the woman and her crying baby?

Gerrarrahea mehn
did u ask her why she's not breastfeeding her baby? i assume it's easy for you to jump into conclusions than to open ur mouth!
it's people like you that will come here how shameless she's for bringing out her bweast in public while secretely you are having a hard.on..
when women starts walking around baring their bweast, you'll call her a slut and here u are posting POO ..

anyways we've noticed u, 2 cars and 250k phone. . what else do u want us to know? tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by ernesty20(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
OP, RECEIVE SENSE!!!!
idat. Gerrout
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by ernesty20(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2016
7Randall:

Without them u would have still made ur point wouldn't u?
would u have known why i boarded a public bus?
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by ernesty20(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by dollyjoy(f): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
ernesty20:
wink
Doesn't make sense.
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by UrWorstNitemare: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
ernesty20:
idat. Gerrout

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by ernesty20(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
LordZero:

did u ask her why she's not breastfeeding her baby? i assume it's easy for you to jump into conclusions than to open ur mouth!
it's people like you that will come here how shameless she's for bringing out her bweast in public while secretely you are having a hard.on..
when women starts walking around baring their bweast, you'll call her a slut and here u are posting POO ..

anyways we've noticed u, 2 cars and 250k phone. . what else do u want us to know? tongue grin
i read signs language.. I am a psycologist.

With her reaction, i knew she was shy to breastfeed her pikin in bublic.

And agin, stop talking about my cars and phone, it makes you look poor and wretched.

Thank me later
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by ernesty20(m): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=UrWorstNitemare post=47099534][/quote] go and play with your mates.

Kid
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by ernesty20(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Doesn't make sense.
like i wanted to make sense because of u. Mtchhwww
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by Starlet50(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
First of all,ur thread makes me think u jst want to show off dat u av two cars and 250k Iphone6.Also,I dnt want to say u are stupid but hw can u advise girls to walk around semi-nude so dat they would be able to breastfeed publicly.Do u think u would enjoy the breast u sucked if it was paraded around like dat?

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by LordZero(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
ernesty20:
i read signs language.. I am a psycologist.

With her reaction, i knew she was shy to breastfeed her pikin in bublic.

And agin, stop talking about my cars and phone, it makes you look poor and wretched.

Thank me later
oh really. . a psychologist! then u should know that only a dumb.as5 makes reference to material possessions while trying to make a point...

what happened to " i boarded a public transport yesterday and so so happened and i had to listen to music on my phone to so so...

psychologist indeed..
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by SisterCaro(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Trust nairalanders all they will see is 2cars and iphone
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by 7Randall: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
ernesty20:
would u have known why i boarded a public bus?
U culd board a bus because you want to travel. Or would u prefer trekking?
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by 7Randall: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
SisterCaro:
Wetin else we suppose see?
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by ireneony(f): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
ernesty20:

Ladies should not be castigated when they walk around bare-breasted. Infact they should be commended and advised to stop wearing anything that would cover their breasts. They should not be ashamed to do so.

I boarded a public bus yesterday( as i didnt want to drive any of my two cars because the journey was too far)

there was this young nursing mother sitting beside me. Her baby was crying maybe he wanted to suck breasts.

This young woman refused to breast-feed her crying baby maybe because she was ashamed to bring out her breasts in public.

The cry of this baby boy was disturbing me a lot, i then brought out my new iphone6 which i bought just last week at the rate of 250k to listen to some cool songs just to focuse my attention away from this woman and her baby.

She was busy petting her baby to stop crying but to no avail. She brought out water to give her baby, for where? He would not drink. She brought out akamu, for where? He would not drink it.

That is where it occured to me that this lady was one of these ladies that had been covering her boobz so that guys will not see it.

If she had been practising it all this while by walking the streets bare-breasted, she would not be too shy to breast-feed her baby in public.

stop covering your boobz so that when you finally born pikin, you will not be shy to breast-feed your kid in public.

Thank you.
are you indirectly telling us you bought an iphone6 for 250k.

You can lie for Africa. ..iphone6 250k liar!..
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
ernesty20:

Thank you.
Here we are again op, but something is telling me you are a fake guy
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
2 cars and phone, I laugh in Swahili
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
This one no get sense oo

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by ernesty20(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Starlet50:
First of all,ur thread makes me think u jst want to show off dat u av two cars and 250k Iphone6.Also,I dnt want to say u are stupid but hw can u advise girls to walk around semi-nude so dat they would be able to breastfeed publicly.Do u think u would enjoy the breast u sucked if it was paraded around like dat?
yes i will enjoy it. Afterall breast is breast wether covered or uncovered
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by ernesty20(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
LordZero:

oh really. . a psychologist! then u should know that only a dumb.as5 makes reference to material possessions while trying to make a point...

what happened to " i boarded a public transport yesterday and so so happened and i had to listen to music on my phone to so so...

psychologist indeed..
perhaps i shud not have mentioned public bus and young woman and her baby to avoid mentioning my cars and phone.

Idat
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by ernesty20(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
SisterCaro:
you are the only sensible person i have seen so far.. Chai wetin i go give this girl ooo.

Olright.. I owe you
Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by ernesty20(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
7Randall:

U culd board a bus because you want to travel. Or would u prefer trekking?
how about driving in my own car? U no get talk sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Major Signs That You Are Dating The Wrong Person – Must See For Everyone / Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. / Rita Ora Flaunts Figure In Tiny Bikini Before Sharing Snap Of Best Pal Nick(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.