Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! (3732 Views)

Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
There's this lady next door tho i can't really say we r close bt we relate well, she happens to be a baby mama to a married man who only visits weekdays (not every).
Couple of days ago she asked if I heard her voice during d nyt, i said 'no' why did she ask?
She said d other nyt she nd her man were in d room playing games on d man's fone till late in d night b4 d man slept off leaving his fone wit her thereby givin her an opportunity to quikly go tru d man's fone nd wat she found was a shocker. She opened his Whatsapp to read a convo btw him nd a particular lady in which d man refered to d lady as 'my life nd joy' nd even told d lady he misses their sexcapedes nd more, she also went thru d pics album nd was shocked to discover dat not a single one of her pic was on his fone bt hundreds of d other lady littered d album @ different occasions/locations nd jst one pic of d man's first wife.
She felt so cheated nd distraught.
Nw she's asking if she shld call d lady nd blast her or...
Matured advice needed pls.
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Blast gini undecided my dear,one of the terms & Conditions to :-baby mamarism is 'Never Snoop!, but whenever you do, what you see Is what you get.
If she decides to blast the said lady, abeg what should the real wife do. undecided

She sef wan catch emotions undecided

12 Likes

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by whirlwind7(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Call the lady and blast her...? Such a dunce. No wonder she's someone's spare tyre. Actually, a second spare tyre.

The man she took to be a future partner doesn't even deem her worthy as a side chick. She was just fortunate or unfortunate to have a baby for him.
If your story is true, I will just quit being ""neighborly" with her. What a dunce. Ignorance in such extremes have a way of rubbing off on people around such a person.

10 Likes

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by Allina: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Op, blast ke, na her husband? She and the lady are the ones to receive blasting from the man's wife

4 Likes

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by thorpido(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Op,are you sure this is not you?
A babymama to a married man feeling so cheated and distraught because she saw pictures of the man and another lady?

O dighi ihe anyi ga-adighi ahu!

So what help do we render Op?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by eph12(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Stop lying undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
D help she needs is ur advice which av done already bt dis one no wan hear, she told me d man already begged her nd d mistake d man made was asking her to pls not call d lady as he was only leading d lady on bcs she was owing him a certain amount of money dat he's not ready to let go of bt i smell lies. She actually gav me a pen nd paper to help her put down insults, lol
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
That was y i said we were not close we are jst 'there' neighbor nd dat was bcs my hubby neva really liked my associating wit neighbors nd moreso im a kind of person who dnt engage in petty talks. Im even happy 2day bcs i didn't oblige her request of helping her write d insultive text bcs i see her all over d man meaning she's been brainwashed as usual nd im sure she wil relate evryones contribution to him, she's dat gullible...

1 Like

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Person wey see something for road, wey wan die on top am, Wetin make the person wey lost the thing come do?? ...................... she really needs help

1 Like

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
She even threatened stretching her leg out too (if u get my meaning),
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by infogenius(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tell her to blast herself for being the man's fooool.

She made a great mistake by flipping through the man's privacy but will now have to live as a dunce knowing she has only the man's child.

She should not dare mess herself up by making any yeye call or else she may have seen the last of the lover boy.
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by jmoore(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
The only help she needs is to visit Yaba left.

3 Likes

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by bless2tom(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
she sud b blasted.......she sud find d way 4ward....

1 Like

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Un4tunately she doesnt see any way 4ward for herself. I guess her whole life revolves around d man bcs anytym d man makes his epic appearance u'll notice dis lady grinning frm ear to ear.
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=thorpido post=47107992]Op,are you sure this is not you?
A babymama to a married man feeling so cheated and distraught because she saw pictures of the man and another lady?

O dighi ihe anyi ga-adighi ahu!

So what help do we render Op?[/quot
----------------------------------------------------------------------

You spoke my mind , women can lie

Op is definitely the babe mama

hence she is trying to avoid bashing so she has got to lie

3 Likes

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by mira4u: 5:47am On Jul 02, 2016
undecided tell her to blast Na and get red eye as a reward. Shey the man Na her husband?

Non.s.e.nse!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by sisisioge: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Hmmmm, if a person that found a gem wants to kill herself because of it, what should the original owner do? Madam pls park well! The bobo isn't yours in the first place.

My advice: try to keep your child in the loop by making sure bobo continues to take care of him ,stay out of trouble with the harem and look out for yourself. Guy clearly doesn't love you...swallow the pill babes. The new babe will soon be old too cool

3 Likes

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
I prolly would av apprec8ted ur comment more if dis was abt me bt thnks anyways.
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by EfemenaXY: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2016
Lol! Oh my cheesy

Such an entertaining thread. The word blast don suffer... grin

1 Like

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by byvan03: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2016
The lady is really dim. So you have no advise for her as a married woman that you are?

3 Likes

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by chigoizie7(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2016
When she already knew the man was married and yet opened her legs for him, she didn't feel anything for the wife. Now she felt cheated?

She never see anything

1 Like

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by Mopricelezz(f): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
If she as a side chick to a married man feels cheated, what then should the wife gangan do.. Hmmmm..

1 Like

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by Adaezeagu(f): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
all this irresponsible men sef :-

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by drmikeadams(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin : grin..close leg una no go gree...Na to carry Nyash and boobs hup Han down wear half yard skirt...dey waka d whole Lagos state..... grin grin..if huna like make huna dey sell huna ttotto for chewing gum price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by drmikeadams(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin : grin..close leg una no go gree...Na to carry Nyash and boobs hup Han down wear half yard skirt...dey waka d whole Lagos state..... grin grin..if huna like make huna dey sell huna ttotto for chewing gum price for jumai or konga

1 Like

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
I did already, i advised her not to bt it seems it dint go down well wit her nd dat was y i brought it here maybe i was wrong. Till nw i neva askd her if she went ahead wit it or not bcs i knw d ans already as she surrounds herself wit hypocrites nd gluttons in d person of her big sister nd so called frnds.
Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by Qualer: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2016
whirlwind7:
Call the lady and blast her...? Such a dunce. No wonder she's someone's spare tyre. Actually, a second spare tyre.

The man she took to be a future partner doesn't even deem her worthy as a side chick. She was just fortunate or unfortunate to have a baby for him.
If your story is true, I will just quit being ""neighborly" with her. What a dunce. Ignorance in such extremes have a way of rubbing off on people around such a person.

2 Likes

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by bukatyne(f): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2016
byvan03:
The lady is really dim. So you have no advise for her as a married woman that you are?

Dim ke? This is all shades of hilarious

A baby mama to a married man jealous of another woman?

And the wife of the man would claim she is married?

The wife want to do jazz for what? Have the man solely to herself? Drive away the third woman?

This is nollywood worthy

1 Like

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by Qualer: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin : grin..close leg una no go gree...Na to carry Nyash and boobs hup Han down wear half yard skirt...dey waka d whole Lagos state..... grin grin..if huna like make huna dey sell huna ttotto for chewing gum price.

1 Like

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by Qualer: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:
I prolly would av apprec8ted ur comment more if dis was abt me bt thnks anyways.

Re: Pls My Neighbor Needs Help! by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Na wa oooooo. Oh she can feel this way right? Has she ever considered the first wife feelings? what she went through sharing her husband with her? She born pikin for another woman husband now she is unhappy because she is being fed with her own food. Shameless woman, the rod wey dem take beat the first wife e dey up dey wait for the next one. She deserved that and more. Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Men I Need Your Help? / Why Do Our Ladies Reject Virgin Men? / When The Bossoms Fail To Produce Milk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.