Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

The FG Is Using The Tax Payers Money To Corruptly Feed The Rich - My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The FG Is Using The Tax Payers Money To Corruptly Feed The Rich - My Opinion (473 Views)

7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / BREAKING: Amaechi ‘disappears’ With A Whopping N243 Billion Tax Payers Money / We Have Evidence Justice Ngwuta Corruptly Enriched Himself - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The FG Is Using The Tax Payers Money To Corruptly Feed The Rich - My Opinion by sorom4: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is my personal opinion and everybody can have his/her opinion.

We are always been told that Our Beloved Country is broke by the FG and we can even feel the impact in the various happenings around us. For example; reports has it that some parent are trading their wards for a bag or plates of rice due to the intense economic brouhaha in the country.

So many people find it so hard to even eat a single meal but the Presidency has been feeding/breaking Ramadan Fast with the elites in the society everyday since the return of the President from vacation in the US, forgetting the hungry man and his plights on the road.

This brings to limelight while several billions were corruptly budgeted in the 2016 budget.

Wouldn't you agree with me that this squandering of our collective wealth in the form of breaking fasting within the "few" elites be stopped and such money channelled to the betterment of the masses?

2 Likes

Re: The FG Is Using The Tax Payers Money To Corruptly Feed The Rich - My Opinion by Abeymills(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
It's so sad n pathetic hw tins AV turn in2 in Nigeria am a born Nigerian n no matter wat am proud 2b a Nigerian by God gud country but bad leaders it's sad

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Declares War On Those Opposing His Anti-graft Fight / How Buhari Celebrated Eid El-fitr (photos) / $15b Deals: I’m Ready For Trial, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.