Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today (27965 Views)

See What Princess Diana Would Have Looked Like Today At Age 56 / How Going To University Was Like In Those Days (photos) / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by spanzed(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
omanifrank:
read again
ok sir....
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Cubeet: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
DELSU already know those they gon admit sha . But with this kinda story i think the rate of corruption is gon increase
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Obowian: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
omasco92:
Nairaland I hail o.
I [b]tuke[/b]part in the screening exercise and mine was afternoon session.
to make every thin clear to you guys, we did not write and they did not ask us any question, they just give us form to fill and they collect our SSCE certificate, JAMB print out and the form they give us to fill. That all
Can't you spell Took because their is no abbreviation in what you wrote.
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by ring7(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
I swear AAU screening will be like ...How much do you have,who is your father,..name grammar don't EPP?
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by nannyo(f): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
benjnr:
This is to inform the general public that
admission is currently going on at the
afforementioned institution. Admission is
strictly based on Jamb. Anyone that wrote
Jamb can now apply even though u did
not fill the school in your jamb slip,
provided u scored 180 and above in your
Jamb.
It is also imperative i inform u dat the
National University Commission (NUC)has
approved the programme, as students of
the institution will start going for service.
Any question will be highly welcomed,
Based on the recent reformation of the
programme, NUC approved few courses.
Some of the courses approved that i can
still remember include:
Economics education
Social Studies education
Agricultural Science education
Business Education
Accounting education and many other
courses
in addition to this it is also known as delta
state university agbor campus.. hurry up this
might be your chance.

for further information you can contact
Ben Solutions
Call 09021467272 or whatsapp 08026223829
do they do professional course like Law?
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by midasbliss(f): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
tolulope1990:

Your grammatical blunder can affect your sister admission negatively. You need to appeal to the gods by registering for english class for your sister to gain admission

Cyber-bully

3 Likes

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by benjnr(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
nannyo:
do they do professional course like Law?
No
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by itzMizELo(f): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
it was nice ooo... no questions were asked n twas cool
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
kvngjesse:
Good afternoon/evening. Well, i didnt take the p.ume form, but was in school with my friends who did today. I got to abraka about 9:00 this morning, and the main gate was flooded with people who were going for the screening exercise. I was not with my I.d card, so i had to go through the small gate.

When i got there i went with a friend to the 750 lecture hall obiaruku, we had to trek,when we got there, some people we met there told us their experience, Most English and Literary studies mr. Stopstudent were asked to make a sentence with the word "INFORMATION" and others "INSPIRATION" the most shocking fact, a girl was asked to spell the word "CORRECTION" and she couldn't. So i was like, nothing here, its like they're buying their admission, due to the fact that the students were still much they asked them to drop their certificate. Well, i think this screening bla bla will be canceled and that JAMB will be one to give admission. Mr stop thinking and go get your form and write maybe you were among those that scored 79.
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Orikinla(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Comedy of errors.
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Ola64(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
omasco92:
Nairaland I hail o.
I tuke part in the screening exercise and mine was afternoon session.
to make every thin clear to you guys, we did not write and they did not ask us any question, they just give us form to fill and they collect our SSCE certificate, JAMB print out and the form they give us to fill. That all

That's interesting!
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by meetdavid: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Adekorya:

Who's lying and who's saying the truth?
Olodo asking sum1 to make a sentence and not asking anytin @ all wots d diff
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Phranex(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
kvngjesse:
Good afternoon/evening. Well, i didnt take the p.ume form, but was in school with my friends who did today. I got to abraka about 9:00 this morning, and the main gate was flooded with people who were going for the screening exercise. I was not with my I.d card, so i had to go through the small gate.

When i got there i went with a friend to the 750 lecture hall obiaruku, we had to trek,when we got there, some people we met there told us their experience, Most English and Literary studies student were asked to make a sentence with the word "INFORMATION" and others "INSPIRATION" the most shocking fact, a girl was asked to spell the word "CORRECTION" and she couldn't. So i was like, nothing here, its like they're buying their admission, due to the fact that the students were still much they asked them to drop their certificate. Well, i think this screening bla bla will be canceled and that JAMB will be one to give admission.

great
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by sokoh400(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
segebobo:
Was there payment made for the screening?

This is the pertinent question,after an explicit directive by the Ministry of Education not to milk parents of their hard earned money, Delsu (Vice Chancellor) still collected 5,000 per candidate.
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
tolulope1990:

Your grammatical blunder can affect your sister admission negatively. You need to appeal to the gods by registering for english class for your sister to gain admission
Lwkm.. Broda, you are wicked! Lol..
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by charlisco(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2016
a student i spoke with told me she was asked, what is the full meaning ATM and its uses
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by iameugene(m): 12:48am On Jul 02, 2016
[size=35pt]we are here to win check my signature and stuck it in ur brain amigos grin[/size]
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by ibolomo(m): 1:02am On Jul 02, 2016
superdanny10:
Haaaa!!! shocked
ABEG, where do y'all get all these beautiful memes dem?
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Carlmax(m): 1:44am On Jul 02, 2016
sokoh400:

This is the pertinent question,after an explicit directive by the Ministry of Education not to milk parents of their hard earned money, Delsu (Vice Chancellor) still collected 5,000 per candidate.

make that 6,000. there was another 1000 naira bank charge.
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Thobiy(m): 3:40am On Jul 02, 2016
let's wait and see
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Haykinx98(m): 4:44am On Jul 02, 2016
Neva mind dem i did mine at midnight...we were only asked d colour of d sand... Lol wushudibilivbtwu2
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Haykinx98(m): 4:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Why nt doing online screening...
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Haykinx98(m): 4:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Why nt do online screening...
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by kvngjesse(m): 6:10am On Jul 02, 2016
segebobo:
Was there payment made for the screening?
N6,000
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by kvngjesse(m): 6:12am On Jul 02, 2016
itzMizELo:
it was nice ooo... no questions were asked n twas cool
Good for you, wah course?
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by itzMizELo(f): 6:14am On Jul 02, 2016
kvngjesse:
Good for you, wah course?
mass communication
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by kvngjesse(m): 6:14am On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=nnaemekanwachuk post=47117966][/quote] i won't cal u names, coz thats wah u expecting... evri1 has his own storo bruh
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by kvngjesse(m): 6:16am On Jul 02, 2016
itzMizELo:

mass communication
Cool. am a pdite.
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Morkavictor: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2016
Yea i said it. You can also read this piece

http://www.incrediboo.com/2016/06/a-must-readscrapping
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by kvngjesse(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2016
Morkavictor:
Yea i said it. You can also read this piece

http://www.incrediboo.com/2016/06/a-must-readscrapping
error 404..
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by itzMizELo(f): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
kvngjesse:
Cool. am a pdite.
okay
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by SpearHead: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2016
rjek:
let's wait and see

Broh...wait weller and see weller

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rufus Giwa Polytechnic School Fees For 2019/2020 Session - Talkgeria / Why Living In Hostel Is Best For Female Students In Nigerian Universities / UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.