Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today (49626 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu Dedicate Son, Aragorn At COZA Church,Abuja / Family Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu / Femi Fani-kayode & Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by chimah3(m): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Sweet pipo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Gboxz: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
worlexy:
Hmmm. Am I really the first to comment. I will be right back to comment on the topic of discussion.
hmmm...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by guntranno(f): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
FFK, I hope this woman won't lead you to the land of no-return
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by buzzybrain88(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
dat lawyer look like goodluck
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by worlexy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gboxz:
hmmm...
What
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by goonsmi: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Love in prison dey sweet them.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by glossy6(f): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
lala where is the Precious?
Puts on my goggles to search for her
...Precious, Precious, Precious please come back. Lota nwanem
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Wills3: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
OMOTOWO:
Konji don dey worry the babe...make lalasticlala take over jo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by piagetskinner(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Choi! I should have read law...
This is a good time to b a lawyer
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by bittertruthz: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
temptnow:
Buhari is a dullard . Zombies quote me and fall and die.

Nyamiri . I hope you can survive more 3 years of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by DozieInc(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
BUHARI GRUDGING SINCE 1960AD.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by nellybadas: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
nintal:
"Nigeria is the only country that elected illitrate as president an espected him to serve like Obama."

Bros your spelling speaks volume about your level of intelligence. I wonder who the real illiterate is?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by ruchinaa(f): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
arena2007:
At the hearing of his bail application today July 1st at the Federal High Court in Lagos, the presiding judge, Justice Hassan postponed the ruling on the bail application of former Aviation Minister and former spokesperson of PDP's presidential candidate, Femi Fani-Kayode to July 4th. According to him, he needs time to review the arguments put forward by Fani-Kayode's lawyer and that of the EFCC. Pictured is FFK and his wife, Precious leaving the court premises.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/femi-fani-kayode-his-wife-precious-at.html

. Ok! Seen
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by christboytins(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Let this man go for God sake oga oooo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by pacespot(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nigeria nawa o.

Look at how someone going through trial is looking refreshing and lively as a person going on a prison tour.

If it's one poor man that stole N500, they would have man-handled him.

And why is it that he is always talking whenever they take his picture as if he is lecturing those sycophant lawyers and prison warders beside him
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by ilovetheline: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
modelmike7:
.. and you are a wailer!
see balz
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by nortcentrallord(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
modelmike7:
.. and you are a wailer!

You like throwing stones but when you get hit, you run to the modes like a baby crying for milk. Here you are calling someone a wailer.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by ilovetheline: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
nellybadas:

Bros your spelling speaks volume about your level of intelligence. I wonder who the real illiterate is?
some people think they can spell their way to heaven in English[ not even in your native language]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by ilovetheline: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
A 'democracy' in which victims[ southeast amongst others] are dismissed as wailers
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Maski87: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Haba when una go let this m an chop him okpeke, man no be wood ooh
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by innolala(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
If Buhari is a dullard den Jonathan is a pant nd a big fool. Only u will fall nd die
temptnow:

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by ilovetheline: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
innolala:
If Buhari is a dullard den Jonathan is a pant nd a big fool. Only u will fall nd die
so what?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by kodine: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
temptnow:
Its beta u focus and make tinz beta for u the more...him no send una abuses at all....so pray u shd make smtin meaningful in dis regim

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Spells(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
While his in prison can I be the acting Gov... Plsssssssgrin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Charly68: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
nintal:
"Nigeria is the only country that elected illitrate as president an espected him to serve like Obama."
Your PHD holder,how did he fare in governance ? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by iswallker(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
worlexy:
I will want use this FTC medium to greet my mum, my dad and my parents grin ; Also my sisters, brothers and my family members tongue

Now to FFK, if he actually took money meant for arms procurement, let him return it, if not let him fight till he takes his last breath. But we also need Buhari to probe the source of fund for his election campaign; let Amaechi and Fashola be probed and detained for questioning by the EFCC too then we would know that PMB fight against corruption is balanced.
I rise

Balance my foot...you guys don't get. Nobody is probing campaign funds. What is being probed is arms procurement fund and it happened that it was used for PDP campaign....if any of the fund is traced to APC campaign it will be recoverd and the looters prosecuted. ... grin

If you still don't understand then you need a Brain.. grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Onenaira1: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
I find that precious girl so disgusting. But hey, Gold diggers gotta dig.

Dig on Precious till the next mumu comes your way. Asaba would will always be ashewo forming love
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by bless2tom(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
c him wearing white.....wic kind jail dem dey put diz pple
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by akanji4good(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Make the babe tell him to pay back our Money, but two of them, they make strong head. By the time, the judge make law finish, there eyes will open
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by akanji4good(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Make the babe tell him to pay back our Money, but two of them, they make strong head. By the time, the judge make law finish, there eyes will open shocked shocked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by worlexy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
iswallker:

Balance my foot...you guys don't get. Nobody is probing campaign funds. What is being probed is arms procurement fund and it happened that it was used for PDP campaign....if any of the fund is traced to APC campaign it will be recoverd and the looters prosecuted. ... grin

If you still don't understand then you need a Brain.. grin
You were actually making sense until your last sentence
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Lexusgs430: 4:39am On Jul 02, 2016
worlexy:
I will want use this FTC medium to greet my mum, my dad and my parents grin ; Also my sisters, brothers and my family members tongue

Now to FFK, if he actually took money meant for arms procurement, let him return it, if not let him fight till he takes his last breath. But we also need Buhari to probe the source of fund for his election campaign; let Amaechi and Fashola be probed and detained for questioning by the EFCC too then we would know that PMB fight against corruption is balanced.
I rise

You sit back!!!!
While PDP was in power, they missed the golden egg. Why did they also not fight corruption? I forgot, stealing is not corruption!!!
When next PDP is back in power, if they also attempt to fight corruption has throughly has APC, corruption would be a thing of the past in our great nation!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC / #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.