Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo (15656 Views)

AirForce Deploys Special Forces In Airports / Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by miqos02(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
thank God
Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by bigass123(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Please tell me more
The Nigeria police I know or another version of it.... angry
85% of them are criminals in police uniform... If you're not a policeman and not related to one. I don't pray you become a victim of their brutality.
Imagine giving a policeman a lift and he pays you back by dropping a bullet in your car just to implicate and rope you for armed robbery. All these to rip you off of your money. OYO is your case if you don't have good money to settle your way out of the trap. The sighted example is a real life experience and only a tip of the iceberg of what a Nigerian policeman can do to make fast money and the story goes on and on....
#ihatepolice

Bolustic:
To the cynics and paranoid above me. If the Nigerian Police Force wants to flush them out tomorrow, they will. Remove corruption from the NPF and you see wonders.

Don't you wonder why Nigeria Police Force is adjudged as one of the best best foot soldiers in peacekeeping missions around the world and yer they don't perform at home? It's simple, treat them well and equip them with modern arms.

Besides, these are elite(special) forces, not those guys who forcefully collect 50 bucks from Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
oludollar:
I blame d ogun state govt nd ibafo police station for dis...d police do know abt d activities of dis criminals, bt dey wld kip silent because dey r being settled on daily or monthly basis.nw for d govt,ibafo has nt had light for ova 7yrs now,every1 uses generator,al dis criminals wld sell fuel@a lower amount to those who patronize them because dey knw u can't do without ur generator nd dis alone brings income to deir pocket.if der wuz steady power supply,i guess al dis activities wld ve bin curbed long tym b4 now.
Seems you know Ibafo well.... The policemen in that money making station used big cars thanks to vandalism. Forget that station!

1 Like

Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by gabinweb: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
What options does one have in this hard times
Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by persius555(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
oludollar:
I blame d ogun state govt nd ibafo police station for dis...d police do know abt d activities of dis criminals, bt dey wld kip silent because dey r being settled on daily or monthly basis.nw for d govt,ibafo has nt had light for ova 7yrs now,every1 uses generator,al dis criminals wld sell fuel@a lower amount to those who patronize them because dey knw u can't do without ur generator nd dis alone brings income to deir pocket.if der wuz steady power supply,i guess al dis activities wld ve bin curbed long tym b4 now.
Basic and fundamental truth. The ogun state govt is complacent in aiding oil vandal activities in that region.
Ensure adequate power supply in that asese-magoro-mowe axis and see how the vandals business will naturally die off.
That axis is deliberately underdeveloped with form of electrification so as to create a viable market for oil bunkerin to thrive.
Ogun state govt is culpable and those on ground know this.

1 Like

Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by younglas: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
kozmokaz:
wake me up wen they accomplish d mission

soldiers and DSS av been battling dem since without success ...na yeye police go come form jack Bauer ?
are you talking through your anus angry
kozmokaz:

soldiers and DSS av been battling dem since without success ...na yeye police go come form jack Bauer ?
are you talking through your anus
Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by younglas: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
kozmokaz:

1 Like

Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by oludollar(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dats jst d fact...no power no gud road.even if dey want to flush out dis criminals,d roads wouldn't allow dem gt der on time.ogun state has not done anything in dt ibafo axis.majority of the people living there are mostly people working in lagos who can't afford exorbitant house rent,and likewise land is stil very affordable@ibafo.so they came to settle down there.rate of crime is an minimal level.ibafo nd the rest having been neglected for years now.during campaigns,dey would come and make empty promises and after election,they would not even show up.how can just one local govt be controlling the whole of arepo,magboro,ibafo,asese,mowe nd rest.thats just a big fraud to me.the govt is only concentrating on abeokuta alone.the govt needs to really wake up.
Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by bankylan: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
tdayof:
he just said the truth. Google.com is your best friend.

Please can u mention one mission that Nigerian police participated in? Elite force in Nigeria?...Nigerian police and all military apparatus are nothing to write home about. No intelligence, no equipment, no electronic warfare.....i guess u still live in a village.....The military is in shambles, and u are talking of the police....If they are good, they would have been deployed in North East to face BH
Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by omogerohprecious(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bolustic:
To the cynics and paranoid above me. If the Nigerian Police Force wants to flush them out tomorrow, they will. Remove corruption from the NPF and you see wonders.

Don't you wonder why Nigeria Police Force is adjudged as one of the best best foot soldiers in peacekeeping missions around the world and yer they don't perform at home? It's simple, treat them well and equip them with modern arms.

Besides, these are elite(special) forces, not those guys who forcefully collect 50 bucks from Nigerians.

Have u been in the village?
JJC
Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by tdayof(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
bankylan:

Please can u mention one mission that Nigerian police participated in? Elite force in Nigeria?...Nigerian police and all military apparatus are nothing to write home about. No intelligence, no equipment, no electronic warfare.....i guess u still live in a village.....The military is in shambles, and u are talking of the police....If they are good, they would have been deployed in North East to face BH

I deal with facts. Support your write-up with facts, then we can have a nice debate.
Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by mystica773: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bolustic:

You have a valid point,sometimes its like a miracle when NPF accomplishes some feat that anyone couldn't even imagine they could tackle. I think corruption has eaten deep in them thus causing lackadaisical attitude.

1 Like

Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by Lawalemi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
All these years, they have never been able to flush out these criminals.

No be only flush sef
Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by Deen77: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
Our problems is lack of modern warfare equipment, the best security is Air surveillance equipment like Russian MI28, KA52 helicopters with missile defense system and SU27 aircraft.
Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by BarryX(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
tdayof:
he just said the truth. Google.com is your best friend.
Exactly the kind of ignorance I don't like.

I Googled, I only saw a reference link to nairaland and Vanguard and the self-gratification was explicitly clear about the Nigerian Army not Nigerian Police Force best foot balderdash...
Re: IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo by BarryX(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bolustic:

Kindly counter the bolded assertion with credible links before you said I lied. The fact that you're ignorant of something doesn't make others who are aware liars.
I asked a question, Where did you read that?
It would have been easier for you share the credible link than trying to cover up your lie using the ignorance card.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff / APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp / China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.