Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls (1755 Views)

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by marvelck: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
If you are a guy and you have girlfriend and also have lots of female friends or admirers, you'll understand what I'm talking about. Girls usually don't like competition. And some of them are ready to break up with their guy if he happens to get a lot of attention from other girls. I have a friend whose girlfriend didn't find it funny when a lot of his female friends and Exs started calling him on the day of his birthday just to wish him a happy birthday. She became jealous and felt intimidated by the number of female admirers he has. But funny enough, if a guy seem not to be attractive to other girls, his own girlfriend will even be wondering what could be the problem. Some girls love it when other girls admire their boyfriends, while other girls usually feel threatened or jealous as a result. Girls are just too complicated themselves.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by ChappyChase: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
No girl likes the attention her man is getting from other girls!!
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
marvelck:
If you are a guy and you have girlfriend and also have lots of female friends or admirers, you'll understand what I'm talking about. Girls usually don't like competition. And some of them are ready to break up with their guy if he happens to get a lot of attention from other girls. I have a friend whose girlfriend didn't find it funny when a lot of his female friends and Exs started calling him on the day of his birthday just to wish him a happy birthday. She became jealous and felt intimidated by the number of female admirers he has. But funny enough, if a guy seem not to be attractive to other girls, his own girlfriend will even be wondering what could be the problem. Some girls love it when other girls admire their boyfriends, while other girls usually feel threatened or jealous as a result. Girls are just too complicated themselves.

bros , why are u always creating topics upon topics ? And everytime is girlfriend or boyfriend ,,, knedu nunu kafara kachi banuwe ? sad

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by Chrisrare: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Girls love it, but everything is moderacy.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by donbenedict(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
That one is their business. U like me o, u nor like me o. E nor concern me.

If u wan commot, that's the door.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by edbor(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
see why to be worwor pays?. . to all the worwor guys them grin
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by VampireeM(f): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
lol.. My first bf was like that. Even till date he still has female admirers cause he is a true Charmer!. Even suprised he is looking for a wife o. Its not easy dating those kinda dudes at all cause sometimes you cant help it but be jealous not intimidated. lol. Funny enough some of those gals just want to ve sex not even commitment. I really do not mind if he has admirers and crush, What matters most is knowing and trusting your man as long as he knows his boundaries with those gals and not over stepp it cool ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by Oyiboman69: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
ladies are always afraid of competition
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by SexyStrawberry(f): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is why its not good to date a fine boy who knows he's fine and then especially when this fine boy is surrounded with a lot of female friends. I have a girlfriend, she's so damn beautiful, whenever she comes to my house to visit me, everyone in my family becomes distracted out of her beauty, but come n see the baboon she calls boo, even if dem dash me that guy will a zillion dollars, I will not even hug him let alone talk to him, when I asked her why upon all her beauty, she said "babe for d past how many years U've been dating fine boys, what have u achieved? coz I know u like fine boys a lot" since the time she gave me that reply, my mouth pim !
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by YUNGLURD(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Iamsynord:

bros , why are u always creating topics upon topics ? And everytime is girlfriend or boyfriend ,,, knedu nunu kafara kachi banuwe ? sad
What a question!
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by schumastic(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
This is why its not good to date a fine boy who knows he's fine and then especially when this fine boy is surrounded with a lot of female friends. I have a girlfriend, she's so damn beautiful, whenever she comes to my house to visit me, everyone in my family becomes distracted out of her beauty, but come n see the baboon she calls boo, even if dem dash me that guy will a zillion dollars, I will not even hug him let alone talk to him, when I asked her why upon all her beauty, she said "babe for d past how many years U've been dating fine boys, what have u achieved? coz I know u like fine boys a lot" since the time she gave me that reply, my mouth pim !
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by SWITANN(f): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
VampireeM:
lol.. My first bf was like that. Even till date he still has female admirers cause he is a true Charmer!. Even suprised he is looking for a wife o. Its not easy dating those kinda dudes at all cause sometimes you cant help it but be jealous not intimidated. lol. Funny enough some of those gals just want to ve sex not even commitment. I really do not mind if he has admirers and crush, What matters most is knowing and trusting your man as long as he knows his boundaries with those gals and not over stepp it cool ...

yeah true talk
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by chigoizie7(m): 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
VampireeM:

Ok, would u be ok if ur bf fûcks any of those ladies(like no strings attached kinda sex)?

Even when u know/trust him never to commit to the girl?
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by chigoizie7(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

It is even worse when a fine boy that knows he is a fine boy is dating a girl that knows she is a fine girl. And they both have admirers. Ee no de last pass 3months.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by VampireeM(f): 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
chigoizie7:

Ok, would u be ok if ur bf fûcks any of those ladies(like no strings attached kinda sex)?

Even when u know/trust him never to commit to the girl?

If he fvcks any gal and I find out its Over. Afterall I dont fvck with my male admirers. My point is I wont stop him from having female friends and admirers, but for him to respect our rship and know their are boundaries that shldnt be over stepped.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by chigoizie7(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2016
VampireeM:

If he fvcks any gal and I find out its Over. Afterall I dont fvck with my male admirers. My point is I wont stop him from having female friends and admirers, but for him to respect our rship and know their are boundaries that shldnt be over stepped.

Lolz,after all,ur pússy is always available abi?

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by davidsgal(f): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2016
I personally don't like it wen girls come arnd him..... Dnt admire him.... It's my job not dias

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

It is even worse when a fine boy that knows he is a fine boy is dating a girl that knows she is a fine girl. And they both have admirers. Ee no de last pass 3months.

I tire o, anyway sha I no argue with my friend again coz come to think of it, she's super right, see my life naaw, what have I achieved dating the so called fine boys? From now on I rebuke and reject any fine guy coming my way, holy ghost fire! Make God just bless me with an ugly boyfriend who would treat me like a queen, just like my friend, the guy is just making her glow more in beauty everyday and she's always happy with him.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by chigoizie7(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

I tire o, anyway sha I no argue with my friend again coz come to think of it, she's super right, see my life naaw, what have I achieved dating the so called fine boys? From now on I rebuke and reject any fine guy coming my way, holy ghost fire! Make God just bless me with an ugly boyfriend who would treat me like a queen, just like my friend, the guy is just making her glow more in beauty everyday and she's always happy with him.

Lol

Babe,calm down, Ee never reach that level nah.

Some fine boys are actually faithful oh, they don't cheat.

See, when I am in a relationship, I am one faithful guy( reason is, I can't lie, if I lie to u now, u must know say I de lie), when in a relationship, I don't have to be telling different stories to different girls to cover things up, the only time I did that, my head wan burst, cos I am always thinking of what to say, ever since then, I can't keep more than one girl @ a time(to keep up with one girl is too much wahala, and Ee come be 2 or more, hmm, my brain never reach to carry such for now). But I can fúck as many as I want as a single guy.

My point is this, many guys are like this, many guys never had intentions to cheat, many don't even cheat, many are accused wrongly for cheating.

A fine boy will always attract ladies no matter how hard he tries to avoid them, and a jealous gf could not stand it.

My one time gf tell me say she don tire, say fine boy na plenty wahala.

So, dear, don't give up on them fine boys already.

NB:, I am not a fine boy oh. Just trying to drive some points.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by Vikky014(f): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Iamsynord:

LMAO
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lol

Babe,calm down, Ee never reach that level nah.

Some fine boys are actually faithful oh, they don't cheat.

See, when I am in a relationship, I am one faithful guy( reason is, I can't lie, if I lie to u now, u must know say I de lie), when in a relationship, I don't have to be telling different stories to different girls to cover things up, the only time I did that, my head wan burst, cos I am always thinking of what to say, ever since then, I can't keep more than one girl @ a time(to keep up with one girl is too much wahala, and Ee come be 2 or more, hmm, my brain never reach to carry such for now). But I can fúck as many as I want as a single guy.

My point is this, many guys are like this, many guys never had intentions to cheat, many don't even cheat, many are accused wrongly for cheating.

A fine boy will always attract ladies no matter how hard he tries to avoid them, and a jealous gf could not stand it.

My one time gf tell me say she don tire, say fine boy na plenty wahala.

So, dear, don't give up on them fine boys already.

NB:, I am not a fine boy oh. Just trying to drive some points.

That ur one time gf is 100% correct, and which one be accused wrongly? if u don't give room for suspicions, how would she suspect u? if u didn't give her the benefit of the doubt, why would she ever be suspicious of u? Abeg I still rebuke the fine boys with no direction whatsoever, OK negodu how twisted u are, u can't keep up with two gf at the same time yet u can straff as many girls as u want as a single guy, Biko how do u keep up with the sport?
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by chigoizie7(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

That ur one time gf is 100% correct, and which one be accused wrongly? if u don't give room for suspicions, how would she suspect u? if u didn't give her the benefit of the doubt, why would she ever be suspicious of u? Abeg I still rebuke the fine boys with no direction whatsoever, OK negodu how twisted u are, u can't keep up with two gf at the same time yet u can straff as many girls as u want as a single guy, Biko how do u keep up with the sport?

As a single guy, I am not answerable to any girl.i don't have to explain myself or have to worry if I am hurting my babe or not. That apart.

There is this simple and common conception that a guy and a girl can not just be friends without fûcking demselves.
So, because ur gf is insecure and always suspicious, u shouldn't keep friends of opposite sex?

Well, u are entitled to ur opinion dear.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

As a single guy, I am not answerable to any girl.i don't have to explain myself or have to worry if I am hurting my babe or not. That apart.

There is this simple and common conception that a guy and a girl can not just be friends without fûcking demselves.
So, because ur gf is insecure and always suspicious, u shouldn't keep friends of opposite sex?

Well, u are entitled to ur opinion dear.

U see ur twisted mind? as a single guy ur not answerable to any girl and u don't care if ur hurting her, I hope when she applies same to u, ur kind will not come to nairaland and wail about how all girls are prostitutes. It is not a misconception that there is no friendship BTW a guy n a girl, I am not saying one shouldn't have friends of the opposite sex, but moderation is the key, u cant be in a relationship and have a "just" girlfriend calling u up at odd hours or telling u shii that's none of ur concern, ain't that closeness a little too much for comfort? So u expect ur gf to be cool with that? hope u would be cool with that when she gives room to oda guys for such silly acts, and when both of u starts having the "I don't care" attitude coz no one is answerable to the other, I hope u know where the relationship would be heading to, the mountains abi na the rocks? choose one.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by chigoizie7(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

U see ur twisted mind? as a single guy ur not answerable to any girl and u don't care if ur hurting her, I hope when she applies same to u, ur kind will not come to nairaland and wail about how all girls are prostitutes. It is not a misconception that there is no friendship BTW a guy n a girl, I am not saying one shouldn't have friends of the opposite sex, but moderation is the key, u cant be in a relationship and have a "just" girlfriend calling u up at odd hours or telling u shii that's none of ur concern, ain't that closeness a little too much for comfort? So u expect ur gf to be cool with that? hope u would be cool with that when she gives room to oda guys for such silly acts, and when both of u starts having the "I don't care" attitude coz no one is answerable to the other, I hope u know where the relationship would be heading to, the mountains abi na the rocks? choose one.

That has always been our problems, we must not be in relationships to have sex. I am not a kid, and I don't deal with kids.

There are countless ladies who doesn't see sex as love related thing, ladies who see it as fun, ladies who must love or emotionally attached to u b4 they can have sex with u.

There are many no strings attached sex, there are many fwb sex. I know of ladies who have sex with u because they just want to, I know the ones who do if for the material gains, I also know those who will do it just because d guy is cute,handsome or good personality.

I must not have sex because I want to take advantage of u.

So my dear, I am not answerable to a lady who agreed to have sex with me just because she wants to and not because she is emotionally attached to me.

And who said, my female friends are too close to comfort? When u have a naturally jealous gf, she doesn't care if the call came @ odd hrs, all she know is "cut" all of them off, u can't even greet a female friend without her raising her eyes.

Like I still maintained, when I am not in any relationship, I am not answerable to any girl. Likewise the girls, if we ain't dating, u don't have to explain ur life to me or why or how u are with any guy, it's none of my business.

I can only be concerned if my emotions are @ state, likewise urs. Other than that? Do ur thing while I do mine. Simple
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

That has always been our problems, we must not be in relationships to have sex. I am not a kid, and I don't deal with kids.

There are countless ladies who doesn't see sex as love related thing, ladies who see it as fun, ladies who must love or emotionally attached to u b4 they can have sex with u.

There are many no strings attached sex, there are many fwb sex. I know of ladies who have sex with u because they just want to, I know the ones who do if for the material gains, I also know those who will do it just because d guy is cute,handsome or good personality.

I must not have sex because I want to take advantage of u.

So my dear, I am not answerable to a lady who agreed to have sex with me just because she wants to and not because she is emotionally attached to me.

And who said, my female friends are too close to comfort? When u have a naturally jealous gf, she doesn't care if the call came @ odd hrs, all she know is "cut" all of them off, u can't even greet a female friend without her raising her eyes.

Like I still maintained, when I am not in any relationship, I am not answerable to any girl. Likewise the girls, if we ain't dating, u don't have to explain ur life to me or why or how u are with any guy, it's none of my business.

I can only be concerned if my emotions are @ state, likewise urs. Other than that? Do ur thing while I do mine. Simple

I was about to say bros u don dey talk another thing until I had the patience to read the part where u said "if we ain't dating" now I get ur point, u mean since ur not dating, ur not answerable to any girl, but when ur dating u do d needful n redirect ur senses back to normal abi?
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by chigoizie7(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

I was about to say bros u don dey talk another thing until I had the patience to read the part where u said "if we ain't dating" now I get ur point, u mean since ur not dating, ur not answerable to any girl, but when ur dating u do d needful n redirect ur senses back to normal abi?

Are u kidding me?

What have u been reading b4? Perhaps u just scan through, I have always maintained, that I am not answerable to any girl once I ain't in a relationship.

Please, always read to end b4 u engage people in arguements.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Like The Attention He's Getting From Other Girls by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

Are u kidding me?

What have u been reading b4? Perhaps u just scan through, I have always maintained, that I am not answerable to any girl once I ain't in a relationship.

Please, always read to end b4 u engage people in arguements.

Argument kwa, oga I read through

(1) (Reply)

How A Girl Wanted To Turn Me To An ATM Machine / Adventure With Aunty Caro (18 +) - Season 1 Episode 3 / The Best Punishment For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.