Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers (17913 Views)

DSS Nabs 4 Boko Haram Men In Lagos / Breaking News!!! Dss Nabs Niger Delta Avengers!! / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by AshiwajuFoward: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by muzzafar(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Onix01:
It's a shame for a graduate of mech&chem Eng who should focus on how to become a great personality and also make his parent proud to be involved in such a sham. Now Daura is proving they've got high-level intelligence like that of CSI & 24. The aggrieved youth should either negotiate or focus on their respective trade towards making impact on their immediate community. United we stand, divided we shall all fall.
Buhari and his boko army are hardworking to label IPOB terrorists and that is why they shoot at unarmed civillians but now that their plan has failed they choosed another tactics
Watch out!
theze Daura Secret Service aka DSS may be working with boko haram and now because they may be trying to bomb computer village they choosed to bring this allegation against IPOB now so they may find it easier to convince their zombies that IPOB is responsible for bombing computer village when their boko boyz eventually do it in future .

DAURA SECRET SERVICE DSS i want to tell you that your plans will fail.

1 Like

Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
kettle84:
how can you say 90% of shops at Computer village are owned by IPOB.
He is not lying, otigba computer village is 90 percent owned by Igbo
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by Legitbaba(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
eleko1:
Torughedi is probably a kidnapper/a thief While Sensor OlubA is member of the SCAVENGER. Torture them with HOT electric rod undecided

You are wrong.... Torughedi is a big time ex militant..he was the Leader of South wing MEND....he is normally called "Young Shall Grow" sometimes (young Don) some people mistake him for his his den second in.comand (Jackson) he was really close to tompolo....buh I doubt he is one of the avengers...cos d last time I saw him...he still walks around with JTF nd hilux convoy

2 Likes

Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by kettle84(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
you forgot Igbos own 90% of business in Lagos, 80% in abuja, 75% in kano and 60% in south Africa. grin
I know, Igbo's are wonderful blessed by God that is the envy of others.

1 Like

Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by hotwax: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
iPOOP yoot plannin attack on computer village, Lagos?

Hian!
diz kyne newz geh as ee be I nor lie u! grin

They want to cause ethnic tension...I don't know how our youth think these days

1 Like

Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by eleko1: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
embarassed lipsrsealed sad shocked embarassed. U knw this Bastards well.
Legitbaba:

You are wrong.... Torughedi is a big time ex militant..he was the Leader of South wing MEND....he is normally called "Young Shall Grow" sometimes (young Don) some people mistake him for his his den second in.comand (Jackson) he was really close to tompolo....buh I doubt he is one of the avengers...cos d last time I saw him...he still walks around with JTF nd hilux convoy
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by kettle84(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Legitbaba:

bro you sabi these people very well. are you a militant? lol
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by Fugazi: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
It's time for them to arrest Biafran/ Ibo terrorists on the street.

Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by Fugazi: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
kulobyno:

DSS had better cook up another allegation to charge the arrested IPOB member

A few days ago, you lots claimed that they're Ibo, so don't tell us another story.

3 Likes

Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by Fugazi: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hizzy:
See them again they want to sell us. this government is confused and now they want to confuse their confused followers bt am not easly confused or conviced i believ the truth wil always help us bt IPOB hav not turn 2 violent group but if they hav we wil not hear they are planning to but they hav done it.
Bt 90% of the shops in computer village are ownd by IPOB I Percive lies her

Are these not IPods militants wearing Ibo hats?

1 Like

Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by centboy123456(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
modelmike7:
Good Job!

U believe them abi guy pls don't leave what dis people tell u dey are all lieing nor believe anytin wen apc tell you

1 Like

Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by agbangam: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bomb computer village, den blame it on d north, den instigate d igbos against d north/PMB and cos tension in d country. Make d igbos increase their agitation for Biafra.
ThankGod for disapppointing their(ipod) evil plans.

1 Like

Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by Spybradd: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dragonking:
They aren't the same thing but as usual ipob is irrelevant so they always use news of NDA to seek relevance.

let ipad and nd go and see if yall parasites can survive..shameless and disgraceful buncha' unproductive retrogressives..
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by basadenet: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Let us see the arrested guy talk to Nigerians live on TV. The guy could possibly be a pipeline vandal but not NDA member.
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by Clemsworld(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=SultanmitchUSA post=47114156]I don't understand much about these guys (I'm from USA), but these guys make me think they don't have the south's oil rights in mind.

I think its more likely the new North government might either be letting the Avengers do this so they can make the south more poor, so big companies (Shell, BP, Exxon) can pay the government to buy more planes/bombs/guns/etc to keep their pipelines safe. Then if the big companies control the oil, the money goes to the government and make the south have to split the money with the north, rather than let the south have all/most of the money.

Has anyone else thought this? Maybe the North government is even PAYING/ARMING the Avengers So they can have an excuse to come in with the military and control the south's oil economy?[ I pray the love of oil don't cause another war in Nigeria!]
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by Legitbaba(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
kettle84:
bro you sabi these people very well. are you a militant? lol

Lolz...i mustn't b a militant to know some stuffs...if u are in the struggle...u know this things...not necessarily being a militant...
This guy is quiet and dangerous...himself and boyloaf where d guys from Bayelsa that where closer to Tompolo than anyone...he was almost on the same level with boyloaf.....did u remember the 11 police men killed in Bayelsa state??
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by Legitbaba(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
basadenet:
Let us see the arrested guy talk to Nigerians live on TV. The guy could possibly be a pipeline vandal but not NDA member.
Young Shall Grow na Govt. Property...he will be released in no time...just watch ...he is that big
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by Charly68: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
This boys should be cut off from their base & that is the only thing that can teach them a great lesson..the kid gloves the military has been handling their criminality is encouraging them to be more dastardly ..Take them to underground cell for a while to let them regain their sanity.
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by biafran1stson(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
SHAMELESS DSS is at it again. From killing of fulani HerDsmen to bombing computer village.
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Whathaveidone:

But It would have been true If Computer village wasn't included eh

Una dey krase!

If Avengers can blow up pipelines affecting their own people, what makes you think Ipobeasts can't do the same to computer village?
O boy u need 2 reason deep NDA are blowin pipeline by who north and west do u think they are destroyin their business
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by Pilate2016(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Whathaveidone:

But It would have been true If Computer village wasn't included eh

Una dey krase!

If Avengers can blow up pipelines affecting their own people, what makes you think Ipobeasts can't do the same to computer village?
We are not heartless like your brothers in the North

1 Like

Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by ucee64(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2016
Onix01:
It's a shame for a graduate of mech&chem Eng who should focus on how to become a great personality and also make his parent proud to be involved in such a sham. Now Daura is proving they've got high-level intelligence like that of CSI & 24. The aggrieved youth should either negotiate or focus on their respective trade towards making impact on their immediate community. United we stand, divided we shall all fall.
And you believed this trash.
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by shota(m): 1:04am On Jul 02, 2016
Fake news

eleko1:
Torughedi is probably a kidnapper/a thief While Sensor OlubA is member of the SCAVENGER. Torture them with HOT electric rod undecided
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by Gkemz: 1:56am On Jul 02, 2016
How many times have we heard that cattle rustlers had been arrested by DSS
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by Defenderng1: 3:13am On Jul 02, 2016
dulaman:
They say NDA on the headline and I also saw IPOD.
Are the two related ni or is it the same thing?

They miss them up and explain when, where, and how they were apprehended on various areas
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by nakamora: 4:26am On Jul 02, 2016
muzzafar:

Buhari and his boko army are hardworking to label IPOB terrorists and that is why they shoot at unarmed civillians but now that their plan has failed they choosed another tactics
Watch out!
theze Daura Secret Service aka DSS may be working with boko haram and now because they may be trying to bomb computer village they choosed to bring this allegation against IPOB now so they may find it easier to convince their zombies that IPOB is responsible for bombing computer village when their boko boyz eventually do it in future .

DAURA SECRET SERVICE DSS i want to tell you that your plans will fail.

Are you one of NDA?.Your arrest will be of help to the crackdown on terrorist activities.
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by nakamora: 4:30am On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=Gkemz post=47120921]How many times have we heard that cattle rustlers had been arrested by DSS[/quot

Only the deaf couldn't hear the news of the arrest made.
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by judynton(m): 4:55am On Jul 02, 2016
bros abeg try think with your head and not ur bombom..no man of the south east or south south would destroy what is in there land just that 1 idiot paid him to do so..how would the north govt.benefit when there oil wells are dry and the pipelines vanderlised and they cant even step a foot in the south..
SultanmitchUSA:
I don't understand much about these guys (I'm from USA), but these guys make me think they don't have the south's oil rights in mind.

I think its more likely the new North government might either be letting the Avengers do this so they can make the south more poor, so big companies (Shell, BP, Exxon) can pay the government to buy more planes/bombs/guns/etc to keep their pipelines safe. Then if the big companies control the oil, the money goes to the government and make the south have to split the money with the north, rather than let the south have all/most of the money.

Has anyone else thought this? Maybe the North government is even PAYING/ARMING the Avengers So they can have an excuse to come in with the military and control the south's oil economy?
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by prof12(m): 4:56am On Jul 02, 2016
dulaman:
They say NDA on the headline and I also saw IPOD.
Are the two related ni or is it the same thing?

They are the related because both parties are pledging allegiance to each other.
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by 99100(m): 5:05am On Jul 02, 2016
kulobyno:

DSS had better cook up another allegation to charge the arrested IPOB member
Re: DSS ‘nabs’ Suspected Niger Delta Avengers by prof12(m): 5:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Pilate2016:
We are not heartless like your brothers in the North

Those you refer to as heartless from the North are been constituted by some south easterners are south southerners.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP, Treasury Looters Are Conniving To Bring Down Our Govt – Lai Mohammed / Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation / First Ladies Don’t Spend Government Money – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.