Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Now That Aisha Buhari Shunned Her US Trip, Is Fayose Right? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Aisha Buhari Shunned Her US Trip, Is Fayose Right? (3966 Views)

I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Aisha Buhari Shunned Her US Trip, Is Fayose Right? by Oxenomy: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2016
idupaul:

Remember the night Atiku home was raided ..he was still in the US when that home was raided and he was allowed to leave because he was still vice president ..I am sure Obasanjo was referring to him travelling after he left the VP post
Atiku was not in US when the house was raided.. His wife Jennifer who was living in the house has since relocated to Nigeria when the house was raided.
Re: Now That Aisha Buhari Shunned Her US Trip, Is Fayose Right? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2016
idupaul:

Remember the night Atiku home was raided ..he was still in the US when that home was raided and he was allowed to leave because he was still vice president ..I am sure Obasanjo was referring to him travelling after he left the VP post
The wife of the president is not officially a diplomat. She has no official capacity under which she can be given a diplomatic passport. I am sure she tried and failed to get one and that explains the trip being scheduled and abruptly cancelled.
Re: Now That Aisha Buhari Shunned Her US Trip, Is Fayose Right? by PhilemonObende: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2016
DaBullIT:

Odenson everyone who opposes your view is not Yoruba Muslim
Wetin dey wan be before? ibo muslim? grin
Re: Now That Aisha Buhari Shunned Her US Trip, Is Fayose Right? by salam8528: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
crixtex:

Buhari is a fraud like other.politicians
u win go to fidelity bank and collect ur award
Re: Now That Aisha Buhari Shunned Her US Trip, Is Fayose Right? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
salam8528:
u win go to fidelity bank and collect ur award

lol.... corruption supporter...
Re: Now That Aisha Buhari Shunned Her US Trip, Is Fayose Right? by Samakus(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lalasticlala, the debate is on. What do you think?
Re: Now That Aisha Buhari Shunned Her US Trip, Is Fayose Right? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2016
idupaul:
I doesn't prove anything ..even if she travels she won't be arrested because she will be on a diplomatic passport so can't even be arrested

She won't be allowed in at all..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna State Governor And Emir Of Zazzau During Hawan Sallah(durbar) / pigeon refuses to fly in aso rock today (Pic) / Amosun Seeks Special Status For Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.