Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS (38252 Views)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Huge Cash Payments To Justices Uncovered By Detectives (photo) / Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by Johnsinia(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2016
jenigurl:

You are an insensitive hatefilled bigot !
How dare you come here and castigate their tribe!

@seun
@Mods
This guy should be banned and his posts deleted !
@seun why did you stop users from deleting posts from hate filled individuals like this? I delete his posts bit my sister is still seeing them? These are the things that make it seem like Nairaland encourages inter tribal conflict !!
sad
I am not igbo , proudly Yoruba but his posts are incitive and hate filled !
CC lalasticlala
just click the report button on his post and report him on the rules he have broken. He needs to be ban for a year
Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by teebillz: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2016
I think the government want to bomb Lagos. I see desperation on the part of this government to divide the south. Something tells me a conspiracy is brewing up. Bomb Lagos and blame it on the SS/SE. Make a common enemy out of the SE/SS. That way, you keep the Yorubas loyal to the Hausa-Fulani.

6 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by EFGH: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Immediately they say the same person is a graduate of Mechanical and Chemical Engineers, I know the Daura Secret Service are simply telling us a hoax story.

5 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by Topestbilly(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Name checkers must be very confuse right now.

Asin enh! Very confuse...
Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by Ahmeduana(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by samuelUMOH(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2016
Agimor:
Ipob is gradually turning into a terrorist group.
I am not Igbo but this your statement is ridiculous and senseless .Majority of businesses in computer village are owned by them(Igbo) why should they bomb their brothers ? An ibo man want to make money and expand his business not engaging senseless activities .

4 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by Perfecttouch(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2016
expressglory:

SOURCE- http://thenationonlineng.net/dss-uncovers-plots-bomb-computer-village-lagos-worship-centres-parks/
you see,these bastards will always bite the finger the fed their generation

2 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by sinistermind(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2016
FuckTheMods:
thank God some else agrees with me here.
The U.N will soon include IPOB and MASSOB among the top ten terrorist group in the world

I wonder how people like you think... have dis people carried out any attack? Have they spilled innocent blood? They only engage in protest and not violence. We fail to reason whenever we see a headline that fuels our ideology further. You call them terrorist groups, if they were, they would have retaliated the attacks on Nimbo by the Fulani herdsmen. If they were terrorists, the mass killing of their members in June would have sparked serious violence. Besides what will bombing computer village achieve? Killing their brothers and businesses? We should stop all dis ethic bigotry in our posts and look at real issues and facts before jumping into conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2016
Fugazi:

Why should the post be delected? Are they not Biafran terrorists? Can't take the heat? log off.
Clearly you are ill! You are here giving all of us a bad name!
You better not bring us Yorubas into your insane rants!
We are a peace loving forward thinking tribe !
You sound no better than a Fulani herdsman or a terrorist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by specialpolice: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2016
sometime in April 2016 "A statement issued by DSS spokesperson, Mr. Tony Opuiyo, in Abuja on Saturday read, “Service has uncovered the heinous role played by members of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra in the abduction/kidnap of five Hausa-Fulani residents, namely Mohammed Gainako, Ibrahim Mohammed, Idris Yakubu, and Isa Mohammed Rago at Isuikwuato LGA in Abia State" and now this....
chydon24:
The most stupid media reporting i have ever heard. An Igbo man can never think about that talk of bombing his fellow Igbo people. DSS or what ever they are called is still doing everything to label IPOB as a terror group. I think someone in this nairaland forum wants to prove a point but it will never work. I was waiting to here boko haram. Igbo's no matter what don't engage in such. Stop cooking stories that never happened.
DSS pls change tactic, u know i used to admire u guys before but now.....hmmmmmm
Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by TheNewIbadan: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2016
jenigurl:

[s]Clearly you are ill! You are here giving all of us a bad name!
You better not bring us Yorubas into your insane rants!
We are a peace loving forward thinking tribe !
You sound no better than a Fulani herdsman or a terrorist.[/s]

Yeye, go and preach to the Igbos who call you coward for your peace loving ways. I doubt you're even Yoruba tbh.

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by sammhi(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Baawaa:
The best thing is after getting vital informations from them,they should be KILLED
All those who believe such news from DSS must go for mental chk up
These are lies from pit of hell ...Mustapha 2nd coming loading .. fake set up fathom coup of 1997 to jail Military officers suspected not to be loyal to Dracula Abacha
Same repeating itself ....
Only the gullibles believe such tales ....

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by cococandy(f): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Really an Igbo man engaging in suicide bombing? Tell me something else.
We are not fanatics. Stop the lies pls.

2 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by ejilife: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2016
malachytochukwu:
It is now so glaring how monumental the incompetence of the DSS is. They are a bunch of "never do wells." The least thing an Igbo man will ever think of is to carry bomb. DSS is alleging that an Igbo man is planning to bomb computer village (ie to bomb himself) ?? grin grin grin. Next comedy please
The mumu DSS that don't that many indigenous Biafrans trade and do their Businesses in computer village. Imagine arresting someone in Rivers state and accusing him of wanting to bomb computer village? Why not c DSS harge him to court and provide their evidence instead of the media trial? h
Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by macluvph1(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2016
This is a typical western Nigeria newspaper, i said it earlier yesterday in one of my comments that DSS is doing everything possible to tag IPOB terrorist so that the world will assist them fight IPOB but they are wrong this time. Nigeria is on its own and will fight their battle alone because of the unprecendented intellligent leaders of IPOB(in David Cameron's voice).

Honestly i admire IPOB intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by seguntijan(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2016
REVELATION FROM EX-BIAFRA SOLDIERS:
We are Marginalizing ourselves because we are never ready to take responsibility. The Igbo leaders and Governors abandon their States.
Nigerian Government fulfilled the pact signed with Igbos just after the Civil War - Reconstruction, Re-Integration.
Reconstruction - The Military constructed the best road you see in the East
Re-Integration - there's no Local Government you visit in Nigeria today that you won't find Igbo.
Most Wealth Igbos made there Wealth either in Lagos, Kano, Portharcourt, Niger State etc
So who's marginalising who

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by FuckTheMods: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2016
sinistermind:

I wonder how people like you think... have dis people carried out any attack? Have they spilled innocent blood? They only engage in protest and not violence. We fail to reason whenever we see a headline that fuels our ideology further. You call them terrorist groups, if they were, they would have retaliated the attacks on Nimbo by the Fulani herdsmen. If they were terrorists, the mass killing of their members in June would have sparked serious violence. Besides what will bombing computer village achieve? Killing their brothers and businesses? We should stop all dis ethic bigotry in our posts and look at real issues and facts before jumping into conclusion.
lol ok thanks nice one.
I know about that and WE WERE JUST JOKING, THIS TRIBALISM STUFF IS JUST FUN THAT WE LOVE CATCHING ON NAIRALAND.
I really dont reason like this outside here.
Dont mind me jhoor.
Peace
Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by saintdennis(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2016
If u don't believe Igbos can plan to blow up comp village then abeg don't believe cain could kill abel.

It's amazing how most Nigerians reason.

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by shamecurls(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2016
Am going to own a lot of houses when this Ipob yoots starts misbehaving in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by jneutron4000: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Yeye, go and preach to the Igbos who call you coward for your peace loving ways. I doubt you're even Yoruba tbh.
Dont fall for that person claiming to be Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by shumuel(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2016
expressglory:

SOURCE- http://thenationonlineng.net/dss-uncovers-plots-bomb-computer-village-lagos-worship-centres-parks/

Why do i have a feeling this information is false, why would IPOB want to destroy the source of income of its people and how did the news from other state of arrested kidnappers link with bombing Computer village ? Gimmicks grin

2 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by jneutron4000: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2016
macluvph1:
This is a typical western Nigeria newspaper, i said it earlier yesterday in one of my comments that DSS is doing everything possible to tag IPOB terrorist so that the world will assist them fight IPOB but they are wrong this time. Nigeria is on its own and will fight their battle alone because of the unprecendented intellligent leaders of IPOB(in David Cameron's voice).

Honestly i admire IPOB intelligence.
so what give you the assurance that you will defeat Nigeria? undecided in fact this they are doing is to be justified when they descend on your so that the world won't see it as genocide. But we SWestners don't support violence so make every region pipe down for peace to reign

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by jkarmstrong(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2016
expressglory:

If you believed this poo on ipob bombing computer village than you will believe anything. Seriously though why all the hate and senselessness in this thread. I get that tribal trumpeting and intertribal bashing has become a thing but to this extent? We hear of the Rwandan genocide, and other atrocities fueled by hate throughout the age, and we say it will not happen here--------by here I mean the south of the country------maybe in the deep, uneducated, impoverished, north but not here; however the hatred exhibited in this thread are the seeds of such madness. We must learn to use our heads, and refuse to be manipulated by our politicians for their own selfish gain, otherwise it should not shock us when Femi and his mindless gang holds a machete looking to cut down Obi, or Obi and friends holds a machete to cut down femi.

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by Osgilliat(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2016
chydon24:
The most stupid media reporting i have ever heard. An Igbo man can never think about that talk of bombing his fellow Igbo people. DSS or what ever they are called is still doing everything to label IPOB as a terror group. I think someone in this nairaland forum wants to prove a point but it will never work. I was waiting to here boko haram. Igbo's no matter what don't engage in such. Stop cooking stories that never happened.

You can't be serious.. You mean no Igbo man can bomb his fellow tribe man over money? Common, be candid with yourself and ask yourself can you really vouch for every Igbo man on this. What you all don't know it's that your leaders can go any lenght to attract the attention of Nigerians to their clamor for Biafra. You are all in these together, if it fails you all failed and if it succeed you all succeeded.i wish for its success though.
If this is false then it shouldn't take the NDA any stress to tell the world they are not planing an attack on computer village.

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by macluvph1(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2016
jneutron4000:
so what give you the assurance that you will defeat Nigeria? undecided in fact this they are doing is to be justified when they descend on your so that the world won't see it as genocide. But we SWestners don't support violence so make every region pipe down for peace to reign

Its still because of IPOB intelligent leaders that Nigeria government is running up and down like fowl that doesn't have a destination.

FG could dismantle PDP but couldn't see a wider picture of uncompromised peaceful group comiing up in the name of IPOB, Jonathan ignored them but Buhari made them hero and virtually all there news comes out to be true.Aisha Buhari is a case study(IPOB leaders bursted this her Halliburton involvement since early last year).

I tell you this time Nigeria FG will really loose big time.

I tell people old eastern region is like a sleeping lion that doesn't look for trouble but don't wake him up by looking for its trouble because when they wake up and fight back nothing on earth can stop them apart from God.

What is happening now is a preamble from what will happen next.

I duff my hat for my eastern brothers.

Proudly Pitakwa boy.

3 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by MoneyGreen(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2016
chydon24:
[s]The most stupid media reporting i have ever heard. An Igbo man can never think about that talk of bombing his fellow Igbo people. DSS or what ever they are called is still doing everything to label IPOB as a terror group. I think someone in this nairaland forum wants to prove a point but it will never work. I was waiting to here boko haram. Igbo's no matter what don't engage in such. Stop cooking stories that never happened.[/s]
[size=15pt]Will you shut up?! Do you know how many Igbo Boko Haram members were caught with bombs and guns?![/size]

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by chernest2002: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Ipob were not known to be violent. Dss is doing the bidding of their master the chief terrorist in asorock.

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by Justiyke4u: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2016
tdayof:

To construct a good sentence with common sense is very rare. You guys can't even compose a formal letter from your H/Q.
I hope you write this way to the UN. Poo forming boss.
era of defeating equity with mere technicalities is long gone. Content is now more important than form. Secondly this is a press statement and not a formal letter

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by zendy: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2016
DSS is a state sponsored terrorist outfit

1 Like

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by jneutron4000: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2016
macluvph1:

Its still because of IPOB intelligent leaders that Nigeria government is running up and down like fowl that doesn't have a destination.

FG could dismantle PDP but couldn't see a wider picture of uncompromised peaceful group comiing up in the name of IPOB, Jonathan ignored them but Buhari made them hero and virtually all there news comes out to be true.Aisha Buhari is a case study(IPOB leaders bursted this her Halliburton involvement since early last year).

I tell you this time Nigeria FG will really loose big time.

I tell people old eastern region is like a sleeping lion that doesn't look for trouble but don't wake him up by looking for its trouble because when they wake up and fight back nothing on earth can stop them apart from God.

What is happening now is a preamble from what will happen next.

I duff my hat for my eastern brothers.

Proudly Pitakwa boy.
peaceful group where the leader clearly stated that he needs gun and ammunition? Massob will have helped to achieve better progress than ipob lead kanu. Evidence are everywhere even on YouTube where he was inciting War. And that alone is an offense. There are better ways to have achieve Biafra aim and not through the Wrong approach by Kanu. There is a say in Yoruba that is only the beginning of a War we know, nobody will know the end. And this one that you are already predicting as if you are God. I still subscribe for peace to reign SWestener

3 Likes

Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by ericuzor(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2016
An igbo man can never strape a bomb on himself and detonate it on his brothers not in the blood of igbo race this is pure trash News anybody that believe this news has an internal hate for the igbo race..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! / President Buhari Meets Namadi Sambo (Photo) / Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.