Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (101426 Views)

EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos / Anyim Pius Anyim Arrested By EFCC In Abuja / Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by LivingHuman: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
The whistle blowing policy of the Federal Government is paying off positively as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission today stormed a residential building in the 7th Floor of a four - bedroom apartment at Osborne Towers located at 16, Osborne road Ikoyi, Lagos, where a humongous find of foreign currencies and Naira notes to the tune of $43.4m, £27,800 and N23.2m was uncovered.

The operation followed a whistle blower's confidential alert received by the Commission's Lagos office this morning regarding some noticed suspicious movement of bags in and out of a particular apartment in the building. According to the source, the movers of the bags, make believe that they bring in bags of clothes.

Another source who is conversant with the apartment of interest indicated that some woman usually appeared on different occassion with Ghana Must Go bags. " She comes looking haggard, with dirty clothes but her skin didn't quite match her outward appearance, perhaps a disguise", the source said.

On getting to the building, operatives met the entrance door locked. Inquiries from the guards at the gate explained that nobody resides in the apartment, but some persons come in and out once in a while. In compliance with the magisterial order contained in the warrant, the EFCC used minimum force to gain entrance into the apartment.

Monies were found in two of the four bedroom apartment. Further probe of the wardrobe by operatives in one of the rooms, was found to be warehousing three fire proof cabinents disguisedly hidden behind wooden panels of the wardrobe. Upon assessing the content of the cabinets, neatly arranged US Dollars, Pound Sterling and some Naira notes in sealed wrappers.

Preliminary findings indicate that the funds are suspected to be proceeds of unlawful activity.
The facility is said to be owned by Osborne Towers Resident Association.
Investigations are ongoing.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/whistle-blowing-efcc-to-recovers-huge.html

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by LivingHuman: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
more

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Pieromania: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Who owns the home,the person no get name? I hope it is not another propaganda

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
LivingHuman:
See Photos of Dollar, Pounds And Naira EFCC Discovered At An Ikoyi House
someone should pls tell me why we won't have the following
Recession
Scarcity of forex
Increase in goods and commodities
See hoarding for Christ sake

Gej is a useless man believe me.up on till now I still have respect for him but seeing all these,he lost my respect cos all these evil was perpetrated during his rule.
Towards the end of his reign expecially the campaign period,money was given out,shared in dollars.

FOR ALL THOSE WHO COULDN'T CRITICIZE CONSTRUCTIVELY,
THIS IS FOR YOU

433 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by LivingHuman: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
More Photos of the apartment..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Mynd44: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by CoolFreeday(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
God help us

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Davash222(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Blood of amadioha eeh!!! For this Recession Seeing that money alone can cure hunger, depression and anxiety talk more of when you are the owner.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by LivingHuman: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Even more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by absoluteSuccess: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
EnLarge comes to mind.

Pastor Adeboye had said those hoarding the dollar will make the money, but they won't be able to spend it.

#Agba oro, oro agba ni.

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by SalamRushdie: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Thise was a warehouse ooo...see that EFCC operative sweating after counting and counting dollars

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Davash222(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pieromania:
Who owns the home,the person no get name? I hope it is not another propaganda
Go to House 16, Osborne Road, Ikoyi, Lagos and ask for the name and pls try and buy sense while coming back.

253 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by EnkayDezign: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jesu!

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by psquaret: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
like seriously
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by meezynetwork(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jesu
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by rheether(f): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Give me my Biafra biko. I am done with Nigeria cry

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
rheether:
Give me my Biafra biko. I am done with Nigeria cry

The SUN Must RISE.
Enuf of d zoo.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by LivingHuman: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by Akious2k2(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
I wish I was a Whistle Blower in this case. Seriously

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by oyatmicah(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Can Nigeria ever recover from these lootes?
Just imagine.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by munas: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
This is very serious o.
These thiefs are just too heartless

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by SHOPPERS(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Who Is Osborne Towers Resident Association?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
Blood Of King Kong. shocked shocked

41 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by madridguy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Daddy Adeboye is absolutely correct.

absoluteSuccess:
EnLarge comes to mind.

Pastor Adeboye had said those hoarding the dollar will make the money, but they won't be able to spend it.

#Agba oro, oro agba ni.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by josephine123: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
WATCH VIDEO: The Huge Amount Of Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxja6Brs9K4

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos by ayusco85(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
This pics dey burst my kidney

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.