Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement (55863 Views)

Flood Drowns A Bus As Passengers Fight For Their Lives (Video) / Abuja-kaduna Train Service Records N5m Income In 2 Weeks / Railway Corporation Declares Free Train Service Across Nigeria For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by tonardo(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
If you want to win support a winner.
If you want to loose support a looser.
And don't take because they said you were bad and start supporting or doing bad..
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by Twallace: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
The young Chinese inside must be one of the contractors. In Nigeria, only old men wey no wan retire dey be engineer.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by SUGARDADDY55(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
government can only progress when they continue the good work of their predecessor.

Thanks to Gej who Started d work.

Thanks to PMB who saw reason to complete it

God bless my future country

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by Bammydele83: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pls how many minutes or hours is the train ride from Abuja to Kaduna.
Hope its lesser than car travel time.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by cardoctor(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
The coaches are too high from the platform. This is a 300 years old design and doesnt make easy for passengers to hop on and off. They should have thought of platform level coaches just like it is everywhere in the developed cities of the world. I can imagine old aged people or physically challenged passengers struggling to board or alight from these ancient in modern coaches. Anyway we thank God for the one wey we see.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by Dynamitehimself(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
This is a nice development
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by Dinhodinho(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Question?

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by nato20ng(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
Beeman1:
Good.

God bless PMB and Ameachi

God bless APC and their supporters

Thunder fire PDP and their supporters

God bless Nigeria

where is that anti good things call SeverusSnape? u can also go to hell for all we care.

All to GEJ's credit. Continue living in denial. ...smh

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by jahdoo360(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
dainformant:
more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/abuja-kaduna-train-service-offers-free.html
Does anybody know the amount for the fare from Abuja to Kaduna
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
The trains make sense gaan

I wonder when these ol dusty SW governors are going to connect all the states together via rail
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by Vincent41(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
lets see how long this will last

if na china do am,no need to ask how long!!!..lol
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by ancientbanana: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
eiBADAn:
GEJ started it, PMB commissioned it. What matters? It wasn't abandoned.
amaechi shld learn. Pmb was wise enough to complete the project Dat benefits his ppl. But amaechi the young n foolish stopped the project(nearly completed maritime Academy in Delta state) that benefits his ppl because of his hate for gej. Pmb was mature abt this.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by adegeye38(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
brightmexy:
The truth go pain some people but it must be told; GEJ started and completed at least 90 percent of the project.
GEJ never started d project, and its was not funded with his personal money, and for what we earned as a nation during dat period, wiyh only a bunch of coaches to show for it its a disgrace in it self, we are still suffering from the thoughtlessness, selfishness and cluelesness of those in power both past and present.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by ancientbanana: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
SUGARDADDY55:
government can only progress when they continue the good work of their predecessor.

Thanks to Gej who Started d work.

Thanks to PMB who saw reason to complete it

God bless my future country
yes oh! Not like amaechi the young n foolish that stopped the maritime sch in Delta state out of hate for gej.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by adegeye38(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
All thanks to GEJ the Best President Nigerians have ever produced.
****in d first place GEJ never started d project, and its was not funded with his personal money, and for what we earned as a nation during dat period, wiyh only a bunch of coaches to show for it its a disgrace in it self, we are still suffering from the thoughtlessness, selfishness and cluelesness of those in power both past and present.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by adegeye38(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
adegeye38:

in d first place GEJ never started d project, and its was not funded with his personal money, and for what we earned as a nation during dat period, with only a bunch of coaches to show for it its a disgrace in it self, we are still suffering from the thoughtlessness, selfishness and cluelesness of those in power both past and present.
and worse the project was funded by loans
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by naijaboy756: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan, God Almighty will always bless you. You are a rare gem. Even as it is obvious to all that the PMB/APC government are all rogues,liars and clueless, your legacies are still extended to them to make them appear competent and useful. What a great man! What a great man! Whatttttt aaa great man!!!! God bless you sir. I love you daddy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by ancientbanana: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
adegeye38:

You are a fool, its fools like that enable this bunch of idiots have the audacity to do as they like, in d first place GEJ never started d project, and its was not funded with his personal money, and for what we earned as a nation during dat period, wiyh only a bunch of coaches to show for it its a disgrace in it self, we are still suffering from the thoughtlessness, selfishness and cluelesness of those in power both past and present.
c as contradict ur self. Keep deceiving ur little brain.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by jahdoo360(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
nice concept, I hope they imbibe maintenance culture
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by hatchy(f): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
I pray it works the same way people in sane countries do because before long you will begin to see all manner of people climbing the train top,beggars and hawkers will also find it an abode.

Basic necessities in other climes is luxury in this part of the world.

Any week we experience steady power in our locality or state we begin to praise those saddled with responsibility to do their job.The minister will begin to give press interview every now an then.

Nothing works in this country only chaos.

Make una leave me joor! No salary since last month,I dey para hear wey i dey so.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by lorenzo9096: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
I thought buhari would have brought in new speed train because zombies called the ones GEJ locomotive and outdated train.

they were busy showing us how train from USA, china and other developed countries look like just to ridicule the then President. however, they are now celebrating the same locomotive train because their demi god wants to commission it.

I have one prayer for all of you that ridiculed GEJ because of these same train, people will also ridicule you because of the good intention you have towards them in Jesus name. amen

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by jegz25(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
PapaBrowne:
But Jonathan yab sha.
How can he work this wonderful work and allow Buhari and Amaechi take credit despite not putting thier single finger to it.
Lesson to be learned. When you have stuff to do, do it like there's no tomorrow. Start whatever you start and make sure you have capacity to finish it to the best standards or else it will be taken away from you and your enemy will put a badge on it and claim he built it.

Soon Amaechi will go and commission Enugu Airport and also put his badge on it.these projects have been completely paid for under a loan agreement with the Chinese.

FYI, this project was started by Jonathan and not Obj or Yar Adua as some folks are claiming. Obj project was for the LAgos KAno leg that had long been stalled. Also the project has long been completed since Early 2015. The only thing Amaechi did was to approve the payment for compensation for a seminary whose fence had to to be destroyed along the right of way. He delayed the commission so as to take some credit.But it's Ok and way better than the foolery of abandoning a project because it was started by an opposition predecessor.
that is to show how cluelesss ur hero was
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by DjAduba(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
lets see how long this will last

What sir?
is it the free trip.... OR....
The rail itself.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
anonimi:

Truly, God bless Buhari for not CANCELLING the project as he did in 1984 for Lagos metro rail after sending Jakande to jail.
God bless Amechi also for not stealing the money and ABANDONING the project as he did with the PH light rail.
Obviously Jonathan had advanced the project way beyond what could be abandoned, not so
Overall, CONTINUITY of good projects inherited from previous administration is good for all at every level- local, state and federal.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836

Stop spreading false information and lies. These are pictures from the Port-Harcourt light rail.

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by DjAduba(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin
Beeman1:
Good.

Thunder fire PDP and their supporter'sbrotherhood

God bless Nigeria

where is that anti good things call SeverusSnape? u can also go to hell for all we care.
grin
Beeman1:
Good.

Thunder fire PDP and their supporter'sbrotherhood

God bless Nigeria

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by dajan03: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
PapaBrowne:
But Jonathan yab sha.
How can he work this wonderful work and allow Buhari and Amaechi take credit despite not putting thier single finger to it.
Lesson to be learned. When you have stuff to do, do it like there's no tomorrow. Start whatever you start and make sure you have capacity to finish it to the best standards or else it will be taken away from you and your enemy will put a badge on it and claim he built it.

Soon Amaechi will go and commission Enugu Airport and also put his badge on it.these projects have been completely paid for under a loan agreement with the Chinese.

FYI, this project was started by Jonathan and not Obj or Yar Adua as some folks are claiming. Obj project was for the LAgos KAno leg that had long been stalled. Also the project has long been completed since Early 2015. The only thing Amaechi did was to approve the payment for compensation for a seminary whose fence had to to be destroyed along the right of way. He delayed the commission so as to take some credit.But it's Ok and way better than the foolery of abandoning a project because it was started by an opposition predecessor.
government is supposed to be a continous process. Do u expect that pmb should forget about it and wait till gej comes b4 finishing it or what? There are even some projects pmb can never finish and another govt after him will do the final phase.
Even Jonathan took credit for somethings he never startd but only completed without stress
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
ancientbanana:
amaechi shld learn. Pmb was wise enough to complete the project Dat benefits his ppl. But amaechi the young n foolish stopped the project(nearly completed maritime Academy in Delta state) that benefits his ppl because of his hate for gej. Pmb was mature abt this.

That was not an almost completed University. That was a pure scam. Do you have an idea how a N13 Billion University should look like? Please upload the picture of the N13 Billion University.

It is unfortunate people chose to defend the thieves who chose to siphon the money meant for the university and chose to crucify the person fighting to get the money back.

Amaechi was right there.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
naijaboy756:
Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan, God Almighty will always bless you. You are a rare gem. Even as it is obvious to all that the PMB/APC government are all rogues,liars and clueless, your legacies are still extended to them to make them appear competent and useful. What a great man! What a great man! Whatttttt aaa great man!!!! God bless you sir. I love you daddy.

Yes GEJ's corrupt legacy can never be broken. After supervising the siphoning of money meant to protect our young soldiers, people can still sing praises to his name.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by obailala(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Rossikk:
In your ignorant self-absorption, you seem to have forgotten that I, and everyone here, also has the right to tell you to STFU and go build your own train if you can't stand ours. Assuming you can even build a toothpick, you pea brain, fault-finding dunce.
Mr Old Man, your desperate resort to unsolicited abusive words speaks volumes of your intellectual capacity. Whatever you do, just remember I am not the cause of your frustration.

Also it is meaningless and childish to ask me to go build a train; I am not a train builder, everyone cannot be a train builder. I am only a train user and I reserve the rights to my personal opinion to state whether a train or a building or a plane or whatever is fine or not.

Once again let me remind you of a fact of life, 'I have a right to my own damn opinion just the same way you reserve your own rights.' I peraonally do not think the trains meet my expectations in terms of beauty; that is my opinion and I wonder why you are so worked up and full of insults because of this. You claim to be an old man so I urge you to act mature and respect the opinion of others.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by JAWBONE(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
Beeman1:
Good.

Thunder fire PDP and their supporters

God bless Nigeria

Na you that thunder go first fire. You say GOD bless Nigeria as if PDP and their supporters are not Nigerians. Bumbling IDIOT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / Nigeria's 'Michael Jackson' Directs Traffic In Maiduguri / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.