Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement (55868 Views)

Flood Drowns A Bus As Passengers Fight For Their Lives (Video) / Abuja-kaduna Train Service Records N5m Income In 2 Weeks / Railway Corporation Declares Free Train Service Across Nigeria For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by Roadmike(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
FOR YOUR INFO. PMB DID NOT CONTRIBUTE A DIME/KOBO AND IF ITS THE SAME PMB THAT I KNOW TOO WELL; JUST LIKE HE DID IN THE CASE OF THE LAGOS METROLINE HE WOULD HAVE CANCELLED IT ALL IN THE NAME OF CORRUPTION.
GO READ THE STORY OF THE LAGOS METROLINE PROJECT, THE WORST ABOUT THAT WAS THAT WE THREW AWAY MONEY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS DUE TO HIS DISTORTED REASONING AND THINKING. GIVE KUDOS TO WHOM IT IS DUE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. FULL STOP

Beeman1:
Good.

God bless PMB and Ameachi

God bless APC and their supporters

Thunder fire PDP and their supporters

God bless Nigeria

where is that anti good things call SeverusSnape? u can also go to hell for all we care.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Rossikk:
Are ajebos not Nigerians? Or they should go and hide because they are not poor? Get rid of your poverty mentality biko.
if ajebo ride first class for plane, we go talk. Dem follow ajepako dey ride local train, we still dey talk. Abeg
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by ancientbanana: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Third, if it is true that the billions of Naira allocated for the project was diverted as claimed by the Transport Minister, we hereby call on the Federal Government to begin an in-depth investigation and prosecution of everybody found involved in such diversion.

What you saw in the images of the link you posted, does that look like something Close to a thirteen Billion naira project? It is an eye sore that thirteen Billion naira was diverted and you can post that as a thirteen Billion naira project.

Please, look at the pictures of a N14 Billion naira project and look back at what you posted. All these from one site.
guy I c ur reasoning is low. So with all the buildings u saw from the link u feel they should be abandoned because amaechi the 3rd class graduate with no working experience said so. guy u n amaechi have thinking problems. Thank God for Kachukwu wey expose amaechi low thinking ability
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by ancientbanana: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Third, if it is true that the billions of Naira allocated for the project was diverted as claimed by the Transport Minister, we hereby call on the Federal Government to begin an in-depth investigation and prosecution of everybody found involved in such diversion.

What you saw in the images of the link you posted, does that look like something Close to a thirteen Billion naira project? It is an eye sore that thirteen Billion naira was diverted and you can post that as a thirteen Billion naira project.

Please, look at the pictures of a N14 Billion naira project and look back at what you posted. All these from one site.
guy I c ur reasoning is low. So with all the buildings u saw from the link u feel they should be abandoned because amaechi the 3rd class graduate with no working experience said so. guy u n amaechi have thinking problems. Thank God for Kachukwu wey expose amaechi low thinking ability. I just like saying ur driver claims he bought fuel for ur car at 1000/litre for Dat u will not let the car move an inch till u the fuel attendant explain y he should sell fuel at 1000
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
ancientbanana:
guy I c ur reasoning is low. So with all the buildings u saw from the link u feel they should be abandoned because amaechi the 3rd class graduate with no working experience said so. guy u n amaechi have thinking problems. Thank God for Kachukwu wey expose amaechi low thinking ability. I just like saying ur driver claims he bought fuel for ur car at 1000/litre for Dat u will not let the car move an inch till u the fuel attendant explain y he should sell fuel at 1000

That is nowhere close to a thirteen Billion naira University. That is what you have failed to answer. Amaechi cancelled the contract of the Scammers to get the money back. He did not say there should not be a University.

If we go on with the project, it means the contractors continue working. Which means approving the Scam.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
ancientbanana:

You can see your tone. Saying my reasoning is low, calling Hon. Amaechi, One of the best, or if not the best performing Governor in the history of the Niger Delta region a third class graduate.

You can not defend your point without offensive attacks. That tells a lot. Simple, I showed you what a N14 Billion project looks like and you know, that what was shown, is no where close to a N13 Billion project.

So please, tell me how many projects your Kachikwu has carried out in the Niger Delta region to be a better judge of projects than someone who has done better than most, if not all politicians from our region.

Simple, to recover the money is by cancelling the projects and pursuing the scammers to provide most of the siphoned money. If you guys feel that is not the right way, continue the project with the thieves and celebrate what their showing as your N13 Billion University.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by Mememan: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
PapaBrowne:
But Jonathan yab sha.
How can he work this wonderful work and allow Buhari and Amaechi take credit despite not putting thier single finger to it.
Lesson to be learned. When you have stuff to do, do it like there's no tomorrow. Start whatever you start and make sure you have capacity to finish it to the best standards or else it will be taken away from you and your enemy will put a badge on it and claim he built it.

Soon Amaechi will go and commission Enugu Airport and also put his badge on it.these projects have been completely paid for under a loan agreement with the Chinese.

FYI, this project was started by Jonathan and not Obj or Yar Adua as some folks are claiming. Obj project was for the LAgos KAno leg that had long been stalled. Also the project has long been completed since Early 2015. The only thing Amaechi did was to approve the payment for compensation for a seminary whose fence had to to be destroyed along the right of way. He delayed the commission so as to take some credit.But it's Ok and way better than the foolery of abandoning a project because it was started by an opposition predecessor.
SAI BUHAHAHARI TILL 2023 tongue
KILL yourself if you can't take it tongue
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:54am On Jul 03, 2016
Beeman1:
Good.

God bless PMB and Ameachi

God bless APC and their supporters

Thunder fire PDP and their supporters

God bless Nigeria

where is that anti good things call SeverusSnape? u can also go to hell for all we care.
Amaechi never still finish wetin e start fr rivers state oh! He started a 'mono'rail in front of govt house and ended it infront of govt house.

Thanks to GEJ for one of the TRANSFORmATIONAL jobs accomplished!

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by LOVEGINO(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2016
kokoA:
Tested by ajebo looking peeps.. hmmm. Of what use is the poor in this country sef? Ehen! Nice coach by the way.
I think say na only me observed am ooo.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by ancientbanana: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You can see your tone. Saying my reasoning is low, calling Hon. Amaechi, One of the best, or if not the best performing Governor in the history of the Niger Delta region a third class graduate.

You can not defend your point without offensive attacks. That tells a lot. Simple, I showed you what a N14 Billion project looks like and you know, that what was shown, is no where close to a N13 Billion project.

So please, tell me how many projects your Kachikwu has carried out in the Niger Delta region to be a better judge of projects than someone who has done better than most, if not all politicians from our region.

Simple, to recover the money is by cancelling the projects and pursuing the scammers to provide most of the siphoned money. If you guys feel that is not the right way, continue the project with the thieves and celebrate what their showing as your N13 Billion University.
I guy the truth is bitter. Is he not a 3rd class uniport student? If u don knw go n ask. Guy u point is pointless. So u support of the building in d sch b stopped 'n d so called 13billion b wasted. Guy pls think wisely.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
ancientbanana:
I guy the truth is bitter. Is he not a 3rd class uniport student? If u don knw go n ask. Guy u point is pointless. So u support of the building in d sch b stopped 'n d so called 13billion b wasted. Guy pls think wisely.

So, between your Super Class Kachikwu and Hon. Amaechi who have better knowledge on Multi Billion naira construction projects?

I guess you have not seen people with third class degrees achieve big things? Look at how much projects started and completed under Hon. Amaechi and continue talking third class.

No one is against stopping the school. It was about stopping the scamming contractors who were waiting and siphoning billions meant for the school.

If you are satisfied with that as your N13 Billion University, then congrats. Commission and enjoy it.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by ancientbanana: 6:17am On Jul 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

So, between your Super Class Kachikwu and Hon. Amaechi who have better knowledge on Multi Billion naira construction projects?

I guess you have not seen people with third class degrees achieve big things? Look at how much projects started and completed under Hon. Amaechi and continue talking third class.

No one is against stopping the school. It was about stopping the scamming contractors who were waiting and siphoning billions meant for the school.

If you are satisfied with that as your N13 Billion University, then congrats. Commission and enjoy it.
guy I rest my case in arguing with the blind. It's obvious u can't c the hate in amaechi n the evil reason y he did it. Did they tell in the railway line frm abj to Kaduna there was no atom of fraud in it but yet it was completed for the benefit of the north. Am Don arguing with the gullible Dat believe amaechi when he said he has never stolen nor indulged in corruption. At least we in rivers state knw beta on the rivers monorail.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2016
ancientbanana:
guy I rest my case in arguing with the blind. It's obvious u can't c the hate in amaechi n the evil reason y he did it. Did they tell in the railway line frm abj to Kaduna there was no atom of fraud in it but yet it was completed for the benefit of the north. Am Don arguing with the gullible Dat believe amaechi when he said he has never stolen nor indulged in corruption. At least we in rivers state knw beta on the rivers monorail.

The Fraud can never and will never be close. Go and see the pictures of the Thirteen Billion naira University and tell me it is a thing close. The Abuja rail can never be as fraudulent as any thing close to that University.

Who is talking of atom of fraud? In this case, we are talking of a monumental fraud with Billions diverted away and people like you want the Fraudulent contractors to go free. Go and Commission your fraudulent Thirteen Billion naira University.

Now exposing and catching Fraudsters is Evil to people like you.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by ancientbanana: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The Fraud can never and will never be close. Go and see the pictures of the Thirteen Billion naira University and tell me it is a thing close. The Abuja rail can never be as fraudulent as any thing close to that University.

Who is talking of atom of fraud? In this case, we are talking of a monumental fraud with Billions diverted away and people like you want the Fraudulent contractors to go free. Go and Commission your fraudulent Thirteen Billion naira University.

Now exposing and catching Fraudsters is Evil to people like you.
d rivers monorail is the biggest fraud worth over 60 billion. As I said an done arguing with zombified ones.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2016
ancientbanana:
d rivers monorail is the biggest fraud worth over 60 billion. As I said an done arguing with zombified ones.

Which fraud? If it was such a fraud, Wike would have pursued it because Hon. Amaechi does not have Immunity.

How come you are quick to call The Rivers Monorail a fraud but you are here supporting the massive siphoning of Billions of Naira in the name of a University.

If Wike wants to pursue the Monorail project as a Fraud, I will support him. So, Hon. Amaechi can clear his name. How come your likes are defending those who siphoned this University money? How come you guys do not want the exposure of the thieves?
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by ancientbanana: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Which fraud? If it was such a fraud, Wike would have pursued it because Hon. Amaechi does not have Immunity.

How come you are quick to call The Rivers Monorail a fraud but you are here supporting the massive siphoning of Billions of Naira in the name of a University.

If Wike wants to pursue the Monorail project as a Fraud, I will support him. So, Hon. Amaechi can clear his name. How come your likes are defending those who siphoned this University money? How come you guys do not want the exposure of the thieves?
They are several petition Dat have been sent to efcc on amaechis head but it is been swept under the carpet because once in apc n in favour of pmb ur sins are forgiven n u become a saint. Dame
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2016
ancientbanana:
They are several petition Dat have been sent to efcc on amaechis head but it is been swept under the carpet because once in apc n in favour of pmb ur sins are forgiven n u become a saint. Dame

What kind of joke is that? Sue Hon. Amaechi if you guys have anything on him. What are you writing petitions? There is nothing tangible, that is why people lie with writing petitions and sweeping it under carpet.

Leave all those stories. In the case, Hon. Amaechi wants to recover looted funds and you guys are backing the criminals.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by ancientbanana: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

What kind of joke is that? Sue Hon. Amaechi if you guys have anything on him. What are you writing petitions? There is nothing tangible, that is why people lie with writing petitions and sweeping it under carpet.

Leave all those stories. In the case, Hon. Amaechi wants to recover looted funds and you guys are backing the criminals.
Even amaechi knws the truth that is is a great thief n a celebrated criminal. I rest my case. I wish I was talking to amaechi directly
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by datigbogirl: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Please does anyone know when this train will kickstart cos me can't wait to start flexing on ma train ride to Abuja.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by solid3(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2016
Do dey still move everyday to and from Abuja - Kaduna?
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by iambic(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] obailala: Train still looks like those archaic containers which goodluck bought to run on the old rails. I thought more modern trains should have been bought.
Wich one u fada get
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by obailala(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2016
iambic:
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
obailala:
Train still looks like those archaic containers which
goodluck bought to run on the old rails. I thought more
modern trains should have been bought.

Wich one u fada get
Very silly question... my papa na train driver?
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement by Rockyrascal(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
stigmond:
Ok. Hope they'll maintain it so well.
definetely not. See Dirt on the floor already at the last pics cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's 'Michael Jackson' Directs Traffic In Maiduguri / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.