Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate (3273 Views)

Gambia Stalemate: Reps To Debate Asylum For Jammeh In Nigeria / Abia Governorship Tussle: Both Ikpeazu And Ogah May Lose Out To Barr. FN Nwosu / OPEC Meeting Concludes In Stalemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by AtlanticBreeze: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
Tweets from the media aide to Abia State legitimate governor Ikpeazu..

The petitioner in the PMB Certificate case is from Abia. He is an appointee of Abia State Govt. We were told that Abuja is angry with us.
https://twitter.com/hartng/status/748948105643626497

Nnamdi Nwokocha-Ahaiwe who is prosecuting the Certificate case against PMB is Chairman, Abia Infrastructure Board. Abuja is leaning on us.
https://twitter.com/hartng/status/748948620217638913

There are layers to the Uche Ogah case. FHC & INEC acted with lightening speed. Retribution for an Abian prosecuting PMB? You decide.
https://twitter.com/hartng/status/748949043657728000

Nnamdi Nwokocha-Ahaiwe has been directed to withdraw his case against PMB. Done. Can we have some respite now?
https://twitter.com/hartng/status/748961880274825216

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by SeverusSnape(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Buhari is a destabilizer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by AtlanticBreeze: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
We have not heard the last of this Buhari's certificate mess... 13 SANS, Democratic Coup, Case Withdrawn.. Nawaa oh grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by kahal29: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Tweets from the media aide to Abia State legitimate governor Ikpeazu..

https://twitter.com/hartng/status/748948105643626497

https://twitter.com/hartng/status/748948620217638913

https://twitter.com/hartng/status/748949043657728000

https://twitter.com/hartng/status/748961880274825216

You don pass this thing wey you dey do oh. You people are making mockery of the governor.

9 Likes

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by sarrki(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Abeg op dey measure that thing b4 taking it. Its really taking a toll on you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hmmmm. simple hmmmm!
Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by AtlanticBreeze: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
kahal29:

You don pass this thing wey you dey do oh. You people are making mockery of the governor.
making mockery of the fake governor uche ogar? yes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by AtlanticBreeze: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
sarrki:
Abeg op dey measure that thing b4 taking it. Its really taking a toll on you
e pain am.. I'm hitting buharists below the belt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by kahal29: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

making mockery of the fake governor uche ogar? yes

Una no dey tire.... Conspiracy theories up and down..... First it was that Ogah was going to join APC when you people saw that it was not selling then the next thing was that PDP has suspended him.... When that one didn't sell you Now changed gear to accuse him of looking for immunity to prevent prosecution. The current one now is that Abuja is behind the stalemate. Who knows what the next conspiracy theory will be.... Mmmmmh

12 Likes

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by Abagworo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
If Buhari wants to remove Ikpeazu it's very easy. Most non-Ngwas don't want Ikpeazu and they are majority. They never voted him and never will. Ikpeazu should caution his aides lest what they write without thinking will bring his waterloo.

Most people like me that supported Ikpeazu did so out of love for justice and equity but trying to bring Buhari to this will make him lose our support.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by AtlanticBreeze: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
kahal29:

Una no dey tire.... Conspiracy theories up and down..... First it was that Ogah was going to join APC when you people saw that it was not selling then the next thing was that PDP has suspended him.... When that one didn't sell you Now changed gear to accuse him of looking for immunity to prevent prosecution. The current one now is that Abuja is behind the stalemate. Who knows what the next conspiracy theory will be.... Mmmmmh
Unless the said petitioner is not an employee of the Abia state government as claim by the media aide to the governor then this claim is valid and you notice the only people supporting this illegality are APC members and buharists

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Abagworo:
If Buhari wants to remove Ikpeazu it's very easy. Most non-Ngwas don't want Ikpeazu and they are majority. They never voted him and never will. Ikpeazu should caution his aides lest what they write without thinking will bring his waterloo.

Most people like me that supported Ikpeazu did so out of love for justice and equity but trying to bring Buhari to this will make him lose our support.
green snake you don come again?
In the other thread you ask ikpeazu to vacate office based on law,here again you are saying you support him because of justice?repent ohh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
When I saw that ubani(tinubu son) on chennel TV defending the coup in Abia state,I realise that APC have a hand in all this.

Am not from ngwa but I understand what APC are up to!

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by Abagworo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
frankline5:
green snake you don come again?
In the other thread you ask ikpeazu to vacate office based on law,here again you are saying you support him because of justice?repent ohh.

I've always supported Ikpeazu and Ngwa to produce Governor. Show me where I've ever written otherwise. You are creating enmity out if nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by diegwu01: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Another trashy thread that would be taken serious by only the daft wailers,
PMB made Ikpeazu Falsify Tax his papers and later dragged him to court on that premise.
A case that has been in the courts since 2014 when Ogah was dubiously rigged out of PDP primaries, i didnt know PMB asked Ogah to go to Court then..

9 Likes

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by OjukwuWarBird: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
No wonder. Buhari grin
Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by AtlanticBreeze: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
diegwu01:
Another trashy thread that would be taken serious by only the daft wailers,
PMB made Ikpeazu Falsify Tax his papers and later dragged him to court on that premise.
A case that has been in the courts since 2014 when Ogah was dubiously rigged out of PDP primaries, i didnt know PMB asked Ogah to go to Court then..
you never start to dey cry, you will cry blood soon.. keep ranting.. Dont go and swear uche ogar in as governor

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by Jaideyone(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by AtlanticBreeze: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaideyone:
how old are you?
Nigerians are just very foolish.. Asking how old are you? Do you realize teeangers are billionaire's in some parts of the world, you are here asking how old are you because my post doesn't sit well with your uninformed opinion.. Anyway, they said majority of Nigerians have low IQ
Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by Jaideyone(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Nigerians are just very foolish.. Asking how old are you? Do you realize teeangers are billionaire's in some parts of the world, you are here asking how old are you because my post doesn't sit well with your uninformed opinion.. Anyway, they said majority of Nigerians have low IQ
lol plenty irrelevant words in this your response. you still haven't answered the question. how old are you? 10? 12?

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by AtlanticBreeze: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaideyone:
lol plenty irrelevant words in this your response. you still haven't answered the question. how old are you? 10? 12?
I'm 2 years, now run out of my mentions

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by Subliminals: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
For latest news check. Abeg make una check ooo

http://gistzntrends..com.ng/
Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by Beremx(f): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

you never start to dey cry, you will cry blood soon.. keep ranting.. Dont go and swear uche ogar in as governor
Freeglobe, this your chest beating and internet ranting has gotten out of hand. When are you planning to retire from it?

nawao!

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by AtlanticBreeze: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Beremx:
Freeglobe, this your chest beating and internet ranting has gotten out of hand. When are you planning to retire from it?

nawao!
SMH
Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by Jaideyone(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

I'm 2 years, now run out of my mentions
no wonder you blame buhari for everything

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by tonio2wo: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
If Ogha succeeds, I bet u he will defect to APC.
Lets watch n see.
Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by Beremx(f): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

SMH
you better watch your neck and stop crying more than Okezie Ikpeazu. grin

Congrats to Governor Uche Ogah.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by diegwu01: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by diegwu01: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
tonio2wo:
If Ogha succeeds, I bet u he will defect to APC.
Lets watch n see.
Any sensible governor not in APC would do that.
Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by tonio2wo: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
diegwu01:
Any sensible governor not in APC would do that.
Sensible in what way?
Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by elotajohn1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
APC NA SCAM

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate by kahal29: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Stocked Inbetween Osinbajo An Amaechi / Why I Rejected Goodluck Jonathan’s $5m Bribe – Sanwo-olu’s Running Mate, Hamzat / See What Sanwo-Olu Volunteers Are Doing Across Lagos State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.