Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS (36184 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Commissions Ecumenical Centre Built By Wike, Patience Attends / Federal High Court Complex Port-Harcourt, Built By Wike Ready For Commissioning / Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by Liveair: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
Story story...

Chief Executive Cultist of the state destroying hideouts of non-loyal junior cultists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by Situation001(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
k
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by shamecurls(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
I wonder who Wike thinks is fooling......

When all knows that he leads the pack and trying to foolishly make a u turn like he is a saint

#NaToday?

1 Like

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by shamecurls(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Liveair:
Story story...

Chief Executive Cultist of the state destroying hideouts of non-loyal junior cultists.

1 Like

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by miqos02(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
good
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by PecE2Make: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
I know some people will not like this. I mean the zombies......

1 Like

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by SABA2002(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
This thing resemble batcher house
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by rosita33(f): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Wahal dey
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by sweatlana: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
PLEASE WHEN ARE THE COMING TO ABAKANSHI IN OGBUMUNABALI? angry

Those in govt on this forum relate same to the governor

2 Likes

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by bittertruthz: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
dainformant:
more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/more-cultists-hideouts-destroyed-by.html

Use and dump. Already them for election and now he us pretending to be innocent.
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by pippimp(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:
[size=20pt]the BULLDOZER![/size]

2019 we shall vote for you as our Presdient so you can BULLDOZE the burantashi dullard back to duara!

The only Governor of Integrity in Nigeria Today.

My name is EgusiSoup and I just want to mark common sense undecided

I just pray Nigerians understand how things are done by normal people before they run the country to the ground.
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by omogerohprecious(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:

2019 we shall vote for you as our Presdient so you can BULLDOZE the burantashi dullard back to duara!

You tried
But why forget Lagos state Governor
Ambode?
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Now that he has finally won his election he is indirectly telling them i dont need you again till 2019,will these boys really learn from this?democultism in Rivers state,govt of cultists by cultists and for cultists,there is God
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by Izonpikin: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:

grin
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by naijacentric(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:

biggest fool u are
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by Skain(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
That's good.
I just hope its not some kinda revenge things for your boiz sha...
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by amdoyin82(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
tomakint:
Action Governor working to keep Rivers save from bastards.....a true defender of the downtrodden. Zombies gonna hate this no doubt.....just look at the dude above me you will understand.

Cc: Lalasticlala over to you, let's encourage war against cultism
u be clown..
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by frankmoney(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Apelex:

Shut up...he is
Not owing anybody...
shut up he is owing 5 months sef
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by Jungleluv5: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Mr egusisoup when will they destroy the government house. den of cultists
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by Jungleluv5: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Mr egusisoup when will they destroy the government house. den of cultists numskull.
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by maestro360: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Apelex:

Shut up...he is
Not owing anybody...
wetin dis 1 dey tlk?wike jst dey go abt doin unimportant tinz,na because of the substandard roads im dey do na e make blinded pple dey support am
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by Sunsets: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
when will they destroy the government house. den of cultists
hahahhahaha
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by Abagworo(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Wike slowly but gradually entering Ijaw black book like Amaechi and Omehia. If he succeeds it will be good for Rivers State but will the Niger Delta godfathers allow him? Let's watch and see.
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by pbs4real(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Emmaoga:

why the thing dey pain you reach like this....
wetin u xpect? U suppose don knw why nah. .

1 Like

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by samopeyemi: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
PLEASE GO TO OMOKU

1 Like

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by JohnFrankling(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Apelex:

Shut up...he is
Not owing anybody...
its obvious you are not from around here because Wike is owing
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by Apelex(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
JohnFrankling:
its obvious you are not from around here because Wike is owing

Rivers state is not owing anyone....
Go get your facts rte.

I reside in port Harcourt. Its one of the few states that still pay salaries regularly in nigeria...

You just quote when you don't have information

1 Like

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by Apelex(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
frankmoney:
shut up he is owing 5 months sef

He is not owing salaries..

Rivers is one of the few states that can still pay salaries.. After Lagos its the second in IGR...

I reside and work in Port Harcourt... Dont say things,when u have no info.

1 Like

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by Abagworo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
Apelex:

He is not owing salaries..

Rivers is one of the few states that can still pay salaries.. After Lagos its the second in IGR...

I reside and work in Port Harcourt... Dont say things,when u have no info.

Forget that link Rivers is owing 5 months.
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by ipreach: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
when will they destroy the government house. den of cultists

Must you come and tell the world that you are a defeated fOe?

1 Like

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by ipreach: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
drshrewd:
lol, a cultist destroying his fellow cultist den?
Wike stop all these rhetoric already. we know where the real cultist are. Destroy all the water fronts in PH and see all your fellow cultist taking a bow wink

He will come for you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari / The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.