Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS (36186 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Commissions Ecumenical Centre Built By Wike, Patience Attends / Federal High Court Complex Port-Harcourt, Built By Wike Ready For Commissioning / Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by ipreach: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
drshrewd:
lol, a cultist destroying his fellow cultist den?
Wike stop all these rhetoric already. we know where the real cultist are. Destroy all the water fronts in PH and see all your fellow cultist taking a bow wink

He will soon come for you, watch out
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by ipreach: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
drshrewd:
grin governor without vision, no developmental blue print, borrowed over N90b yet owing civil servants over 4months salary.
the only thing he taut as achievement is a few poorly-constructed make-shift roads with open gutter grin drainage.ing
Now he is deceiving us with we are chasing cultists in eagle Island of all places grin (tell that to a baby who grow up in potorico cheesy)
if he's really serious in rendering his fellow thugs homeless he should go to diobiu and town areas of PH especially the water fronts.
chase cultists in eagle Island ko
chase wike boys in super Eagles ni grin

sorry bro, he is nt owing anybody apart for those ghost workers in the state

1 Like

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by whizcartel(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:
[size=20pt]the BULLDOZER![/size]

2019 we shall vote for you as our Presdient so you can BULLDOZE the burantashi dullard back to duara!

The only Governor of Integrity in Nigeria Today.

My name is EgusiSoup and I just want to mark common sense undecided
hahahahahaaha.... bro.. correct yourself and stop "marking" common sense.
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by mrkings84(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
HEAVENLY FATHER, PLS NEVER ALLOW ME TO BE POOR SO I WON'T BE LABELLED A CULTIST WHEN THE REAL CULTISTS & KIDNAPPERS LIVES & DINES IN GOVERNMENT HOUSE!! HEAR MY PRAYERS LORD! IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by Bgorgeous: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Drama queen
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by bashydemy1: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
PecE2Make:
I know some people will not like this. I mean the zombies......
Yes we will not like it ooo until he go and destroy his own cultist hide out..
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by JohnFrankling(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Apelex:

Rivers state is not owing anyone....
Go get your facts rte.

I reside in port Harcourt. Its one of the few states that still pay salaries regularly in nigeria...

You just quote when you don't have information
you reside in PH still doesn't make you a Rivers man, some workers are still being owed up to four month salary in my LGA AWELGA as at today and the Biometric verification for the state civil servants is still on going
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by salam8528: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:

2019 we shall vote for you as our Presdient so you can BULLDOZE the burantashi dullard back to duara!

common sense is not common, who do u think sponsor d cultists? And as for buhari u r standing on a long ting
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by nwaanambra1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
[size=13pt]very funny governor!

see coded land grabbing! after the clearing of the cultist hideout, lets wait and see on whose name the certificate of occupancy of the now fallow land will be made out to.

politifcians and deception - always supported by their sheeples!

by the time wiked is thru with rivers in the next 4 years, riverians will be crying to Amechi thus:

by the rivers of river state!

there we sat down!

and there we wail!

whn we remember Amechi's good tenure! cheesy grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by PH1stBorn: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Yeah, Drshrewd is right. Some civil servants are been owed more than 4 months in salaries, while some MDAs do not owe others at all. Education and health centres are in deplorable state. Most public schools in rural areas of Rivers in are terrible state yet N10b is been borrowed monthly to offset d presumed salary and infrastructural expenses with little or nothing to show for. To all nairalanders here, my state governor is far worst than any governor in d history of Rivers state..the most inept administration we have to endure
ipreach:

ipreach:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by PH1stBorn: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
I feel u bro. We are already suffering in this state. I am a senior civil servant and was wrongly paid double salary for d month of February. So during d ongoing biometric verification, we were told that d governor mandated all civil servants who received extra payment to refund such to state account before they could be captured into d exercise. This extra payment ought to have been recovered from one of d 5months they owe us...how could we refund such money when we were not paid for d months of March through June? Why is this governor so wicked and heartless??..
certainly undecided
by the rivers of Rivers state
where we sat down..
there where we wail
when we remember Amaechi
nwaanambra1:
[size=13pt]very funny governor!
see coded land grabbing! after the clearing of the cultist hideout, lets wait and see on whose name the certificate of occupancy of the now fallow land will be made out to.
politifcians and deception - always supported by their sheeples!
by the time wiked is thru with rivers in the next 4 years, riverians will be crying to Amechi thus:
by the rivers of river state!
there we sat down!
and there we wail!
whn we remember Amechi's good tenure! cheesy grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:55am On Jul 03, 2016
EgusiSoup:

aborbee!!u are on point man.
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by lalaray: 3:34am On Jul 03, 2016
Don't get, is Ogboni no longer a cult? Kettle calling pot black.
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by fkj950ax(m): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2016
This is one of the most strange and irrelevant things government officials do I can't seem to wrap my head around.

Why demolish the physical structure, when the issues (socioeconomic an political) that created the "cultists" is still prevalent.

The buildings and shanties aren't the cultists. They weren't arrested in order to be charged to court, or preferably, rehabilitated.

The will simply look for another abode and continue the same activities.

Also, don't the governors have urgent and extremely important things like governance, improving quality of life of the citizens, upgrading the type of education I primary schools, attracting quality & affordable health care to the community to do.

This is just plenty seemingly important men in power wearing suits and guarded by a battalion of mobile police supervising bulldozers.

Are they now site engineers. What happened to the Executive in Executive Governor or the Excellency in His Excellency...
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by babysophie(f): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2016
Apelex:

Shut up...he is
Not owing anybody...
My dear,say wat u knw. I guess u dnt work for d state or u r one of d inner caucus he paid in batches. Majority v nt bn paid for some months. I v nt bn paid for 3 months,some r owed more or less than I. Dont shut him up.
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by gare(f): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2016
drshrewd:
grin governor without vision, no developmental blue print, borrowed over N90b yet owing civil servants over 4months salary.
the only thing he taut as achievement is a few poorly-constructed make-shift roads with open gutter grin drainage.ing
Now he is deceiving us with we are chasing cultists in eagle Island of all places grin (tell that to a baby who grow up in potorico cheesy)
if he's really serious in rendering his fellow thugs homeless he should go to diobiu and town areas of PH especially the water fronts.
chase cultists in eagle Island ko
chase wike boys in super Eagles ni grin

Are you a cultist ? Why are you digressing from the issues at hand, when we want to talk about development you can bring up your lies, as far as I am concern there's nothing wrong in what the governor has done. Except you are one of the cultist that his abode was destroyed
Re: More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS by DifferentBoy1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wike waiyo viki man..... Why always destroy only debam(B.S.T)units
Why are the Ice and greenish base not touched

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS / IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra / Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.