Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies (42869 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / 'Stay There Dey Vex While I Keep Getting Paid' Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by UIA04(f): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
Sijo01:
You paid his manager my foot! How can unstable being have a Manger? Majek should sue him for thieft of his intellectual property.
Why can't an unstable person have an agent acting on his behalf. The only issue the law would have with it is that whatever agreement reached must be to the detriment of that infant/ mentally unstable person.
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
holaralph:
A white fasting is a type fasting that He Majek will not eat anything oily, salty, sugarish, pepperish, he will not take anything that as taste at all and that type of fasting gives one spiritual power that with faith anything the person fasting ask GOD ALMIGHTY to do God will do it, that type of fasting with faith it quickly call God, Jesus christ and Holy spirit to action that's by the way...... I remember those days when He Majek launched and released that Song its nothing but spiritual song....... I was at the benson and hedges golden tone concert that's mid 90s where Majek Fashek was telling a fuji musician then that please I beg you in the name of God Go and perform because I don't want to perform before you, I won't mention that fuji Artist because am a sound engineer....... After Majek persuaded the fuji musician to sing He said Majek should go and sing what happened that and some other days made me to know that the song is highy spiritual......... As soon as Majek started singing huge rain strted pouring that was the end of the whole concert...... It as happened many times like that...... As a person I know Majek Fashek genesis A majek Fashek that as passed through C&S church must be a spiritual kind of person so what he said is nothing new to me it could be something new to. Some teenagers that are on Nairaland...........what happened to Majek is nothing but he derailing from his spirituality entering fully into the utmost world of enjoyment, that was what slammed Majek on the floor......... As for some nairaland kids that are commenting any how, most of you are yet to know what is called WORLD as in AYE ( what most of you know is football world and entertainment world ) so I can't blame you......... I rest my case
This would be my first comment on Nairaland in many weeks. I hardly comment because, some comments are pathetic. Your comments made a lot of sense. I could remember in the 90s, Majek Fashek is very popular then. Benson and Hedges concert was one of the best concert then, which features the likes of Wasiu Ayinde, Femi Kuti, Orits Williki, Dan Maraya of Jos, Ras Kimono and Co. Respect bros for sharing this memory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
kstix:

na wa o. People will just come to nairaland, read a post headline and start reasoning with their anus and spewing thrash about what they do not know jack about coz they want to be relevant. My friend go and sit down joor. Even dead micheal jackson still has a manager. Nobody can remake an artist's song without permission from his known manager. Whether the artist is dead or alive or mentally ill. Its in the contract they signed ode
Mr man, you are wrong. Before a manager can go ahead with any contract, his/her employer must give him/her permission. Even if the artiste is late, the manager has no power to sell the intellectual property of the deceased without the permission of the deceased family. Robin Thick paid millions of dollar for recycling Marvin Gay's song without seeking permission from his family.
Intellectual property last for 99years before it expires.
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by seangy4konji: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dem don use baba money buy Moët rose.
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by oodua1stson: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
canDy4eva:
I think u juss said my mind...
thanks cheesy wink those guys really upset my spirit this night
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
d right tin to do is to post d receipt on social medias, let d world see ur evidence
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by general1970: 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
greenstar:
“The song is not a normal song; it is a spiritual hit song.
Timi Dakolo does not know how I suffered to get that
song. I fasted for seven days before I got that song. I
partook in three days ‘white’ fasting before the song
came to me. "
hit like if that statement made you laugh until your dad looked at you like this

grin grin grin

I swear, you be clown, hahahaha
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
I love that song Majek version...Gives me inspiration
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by holaralph(m): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

This would be my first comment on Nairaland in many weeks. I hardly comment because, some comments are pathetic. Your comments made a lot of sense. I could remember in the 90s, Majek Fashek is very popular then. Benson and Hedges concert was one of the best concert then, which features the likes of Wasiu Ayinde, Femi Kuti, Orits Williki, Dan Maraya of Jos, Ras Kimono and Co. Respect bros for sharing this memory
......... Respect To you also for your accumulated ecperiences that also kids on nairaland can't match up to have a blessed night.........
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by olendave(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
see oh this case is highly vonduronduron
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by mindtricks: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
iamjayboss:
That means Majek Fashek manager is cheating on him

More here:http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/07/majek-fashek-accuses-timi-dakolo-of.html

On Point!
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by raphy(m): 1:04am On Jul 03, 2016
Before he even wrote d song he was still snorting coke everyday.now ur eye don clear sense is bck in the brain.

Tym to rewind is life.
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by beey2(m): 4:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Sijo01:
You paid his manager my foot! How can unstable being have a Manger? Majek should sue him for thieft of his intellectual property.

Yes, you have capacity to contract under the law. Basic Law of Contract! God bless MF n TD. We love both.
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by kstix(m): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Mr man, you are wrong. Before a manager can go ahead with any contract, his/her employer must give him/her permission. Even if the artiste is late, the manager has no power to sell the intellectual property of the deceased without the permission of the deceased family. Robin Thick paid millions of dollar for recycling Marvin Gay's song without seeking permission from his family.
Intellectual property last for 99years before it expires.
but would the deal be possible without the manager being involved NO. And it all depends on the contract signed between the artist and the manager. If the contract says that in the advent of the artist's, the manager can grant permissions to copyright the dead artist's song, then he can even without consulting the family members. Even if stated otherwise, the manager would still be involved in the process. The point i was trying to discredit is that a mentally ill person cant have a manager. Read the post i quoted na. Tshewwww
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Godson32(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2016
Sijo01:
So who did u think he (timi) will consult at that time? We all know that he has a manager even when he was unstable.
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by chachanga: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2016
greenstar:
came to me. "
hit like if that statement made you laugh until your dad looked at you like this

grin grin grin

The weeded levels where Majek got the song, ehn?!
You'll finish all the "God Of War" levels before you glimpse those far lands.

Oshogbo Weed na d password to those levels. grin
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Ernezee(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2016
You need to be flogged for calling that inspirational song"Send down the rain" an abnormal song
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by aprokomania(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2016
EbiJUNIRO:

Thaz a coded statement
no mind all these small children on Nairaland. them no go understand.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by buemene(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2016
Sijo01:

Even the late pop legend Micheal Jackson and Prince still have companies managing their brands bro. Dont be so harsh on him, get your facts right and wait until he is proven wrong.
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Cannonleo(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2016
greenstar:
came to me. "

grin grin grin
Italian weed was at work during the period of sober reflection lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin angry grin
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by MCeeShort(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2016
This is the annoying thing about Nigerian artistes! They just copy any work and expect the copyright owners to smile and thank them!
Nonsense!!!
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Deepfreezer(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Timi responded in a respectful manner. But should try and settle majek financially and give credit also.
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Deepfreezer(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Timi responded in a respectful manner. But should try and settle majek financially and give credit also.
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by josepholuwada(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Majek has not completed his treatment. I think he should go back to a mental home didn't u read what he said prayed and fasted for what?
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by openmine(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
greenstar:
came to me. "

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Themiethorpeh: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
majek mental status should be rechecked
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by holyword: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Drug is truly dangerous to your health. imagine how many years drug has crippled fashek? just this march he started rehab treatment. hard drug?
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Codes151(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
After timi reply, the person way comment get mental problem! As in no chills!!! Smh
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by greatman247(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
haywire07:
Staged beef to boost majek popularity undecided

Did I see you type boost Majek popularity? Guy quit saying what you don't know about. Majek is the biggest Nigerian reggae artist, and after Lucky Dube, Majek is the next biggest in Africa. Aside Lucky Dube, no one come close to Majek ok forget his sickness and other many challenges that he encountered.

And as for the beef, I don't think the beef was staged cos Timi really did the remix of his song, and there was proof. If he didn't use his music and Majek accuse him then we can say it was staged. So don't say way you don't know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage / Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) / Zubby Micheal Receives Cow For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.