Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,689 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies (42874 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / 'Stay There Dey Vex While I Keep Getting Paid' Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by mikkypel(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
januzaj:
what are you saying.. Is like saying there is nothing wrong in working while someone else collects your salary

Oga januzaj.. Why did you quote me.. Am I mourinho? Abeg leave me jor.. Timi said he paid his manager, what else?
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by canDy4eva(f): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mememan:

Your mumuness level needs attention ASAP

It seems you don't know who majek is...
Indomie generation undecided
u dey mind dat mumu

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by januzaj(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
mikkypel:

Oga januzaj.. Why did you quote me.. Am I mourinho? Abeg leave me jor.. Timi said he paid his manager, what else?
oga mourinho...gimme more playing time or else....I no go stop to dey quote you grin grin grin
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Timi is my man but I'm kinda disappointed now. We hear such cases even in North America and it keep baffling me.
Can't these guys make new music? Must they recycle? This is where RKelly rules the world till eternity.

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by canDy4eva(f): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
mikkypel:

sharrraaap u n juss evaporate! Quick!!!
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by idesylvester(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
shamecurls:
One day, I will sue Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi for using my copyrighted football skills because i was the first football player to start drinking water on the pitch before it was stolen.
ehhh... there's notin wrong if u try using ganja like majek mayb no one will steal that

Jst sayin Lalac... to be continue
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Thobiy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Welcome to naija
grin grin grin
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by holaralph(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
A white fasting is a type fasting that He Majek will not eat anything oily, salty, sugarish, pepperish, he will not take anything that as taste at all and that type of fasting gives one spiritual power that with faith anything the person fasting ask GOD ALMIGHTY to do God will do it, that type of fasting with faith it quickly call God, Jesus christ and Holy spirit to action that's by the way...... I remember those days when He Majek launched and released that Song its nothing but spiritual song....... I was at the benson and hedges golden tone concert that's mid 90s where Majek Fashek was telling a fuji musician then that please I beg you in the name of God Go and perform because I don't want to perform before you, I won't mention that fuji Artist because am a sound engineer....... After Majek persuaded the fuji musician to sing He said Majek should go and sing what happened that and some other days made me to know that the song is highy spiritual......... As soon as Majek started singing huge rain strted pouring that was the end of the whole concert...... It as happened many times like that...... As a person I know Majek Fashek genesis A majek Fashek that as passed through C&S church must be a spiritual kind of person so what he said is nothing new to me it could be something new to. Some teenagers that are on Nairaland...........what happened to Majek is nothing but he derailing from his spirituality entering fully into the utmost world of enjoyment, that was what slammed Majek on the floor......... As for some nairaland kids that are commenting any how, most of you are yet to know what is called WORLD as in AYE ( what most of you know is football world and entertainment world ) so I can't blame you......... I rest my case

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by eph12(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
double0seven:
Dakolo's explanation is very shallow. How did he know that Majek gave his manager consent to sell his song. Na manager now e be now, no be Record label or company. Manager can only do what he's ordered to do.

If you collect my car from my manager and pay him money without informing me or letting me know ; does that I mean I sold my car to you? it definitely does not mean I cannot collect my car back. Na u and manager get probelm. It's like buying a land from a fake owner; are you saying the real owner cannot complain.
Your manager is authorized to take decisions on your behalf. A fake owner is not the same as a legal manager that has signed contract.
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by mikkypel(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
canDy4eva:
sharrraaap u n juss evaporate! Quick!!!

I b steam water? Candy sho ra e oo
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by mikkypel(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
januzaj:
oga mourinho...gimme more playing time or else....I no go stop to dey quote you grin grin grin

This one they have landed Ibra, i think they have to sell you to Celta Vigo
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by januzaj(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
mikkypel:

This one they have landed Ibra, i think they have to sell you to Celta Vigo
ibra na one overhyped player... He talks more than he plays...and he is old...na bench him go dey chop
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by graciella(f): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Someone should help me ask majek what white fasting means?? :-/
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by kstix(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Sijo01:
You paid his manager my foot! How can unstable being have a Manger? Majek should sue him for thieft of his intellectual property.
na wa o. People will just come to nairaland, read a post headline and start reasoning with their anus and spewing thrash about what they do not know jack about coz they want to be relevant. My friend go and sit down joor. Even dead micheal jackson still has a manager. Nobody can remake an artist's song without permission from his known manager. Whether the artist is dead or alive or mentally ill. Its in the contract they signed ode
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Greatzeus(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
haywire07:
Staged beef to boost majek popularity undecided
What did you just write,boost majek popularity? You kidding?you can't compare Timi's popularity with majeek,unless you are a teenager or in your twenties then you might not know Majeek.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by goonsmi: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Thieving manager !!
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by 1b8m: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
ignorance. undecided
greenstar:
“The song is not a normal song; it is a spiritual hit song.
Timi Dakolo does not know how I suffered to get that
song. I fasted for seven days before I got that song. I
partook in three days ‘white’ fasting before the song
came to me. "
hit like if that statement made you laugh until your dad looked at you like this

grin grin grin
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by oodua1stson: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
While I believe timi dakolo is too big to use his song without proper consultation, the youths of these days, I mean some of them needs proper flogging. Imagine the fool whose comment is under timi's said timi gave Majek song life? What kind of insanity is that?

Timi can sing from now till the end of time but he will never make a song half as good as that song and it's very unlikely he will be half as famous as Majek

Some kids who grew up without a father(or a proper father) can be easily spotted online when they open their gutter mouth

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by oodua1stson: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
greenstar:
“The song is not a normal song; it is a spiritual hit song.
Timi Dakolo does not know how I suffered to get that
song. I fasted for seven days before I got that song. I
partook in three days ‘white’ fasting before the song
came to me. "
hit like if that statement made you laugh until your dad looked at you like this

grin grin grin
it appears funny to you maybe because you're a kid.

Raggae is not just a song, it's a way of life. It's spirituality on its owm
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by canDy4eva(f): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
iamjayboss:
That means Majek Fashek manager is cheating on him
obviously...
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by oodua1stson: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
haywire07:
Staged beef to boost majek popularity undecided
another kid

Majej Fashek is still 10× more popular than timi in Nigeria and worldwide

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by MoneyGreen(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
shamecurls:
One day, I will sue Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi for using my copyrighted football skills because i was the first football player to start drinking water on the pitch before it was stolen.
Children everywhere
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by AprokoNaija: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
mikkypel:
Agbalagba fighting egbe aburo e... Pa majek, let it go jor.. U are too old to keep malice o
Just shut up already! So cos he is old, anybody can infringe on his right and steal his property?
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by oodua1stson: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
eph12:

Your manager is authorized to take decisions on your behalf. A fake owner is not the same as a legal manager that has signed contract.
so where's your prove he paid his manager?
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by mikkypel(m): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
AprokoNaija:

Just shut up already! So cos he is old, anybody can infringe on his right and steal his property?

Are u majek son? Gerrout jor.. Must he come out in the open.. why can't be invite Timi and tell him.. must everything be released to the air
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by mrtayesynchro(m): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
iamjayboss:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Az2XMDJcARU/V3euW6fUdpI/AAAAAAAAW-E/MeFGFiACeTclLNBd9i-R_RycO4REbrvwwCLcB/s400/dakolo%2Band%2Bfashek.jpg[/img]
Majek Fashek is accusing R&B star, Timi Dakolo of stealing his song.

In a recent interview with Saturday Beats , the Reggae icon revealed that Timi Dakolo never took permission from him before he recorded a remix of his hit song, Send Down the Rain in 2013, adding that the Iyawo Mi crooner had exploited the fact that he was mentally unstable.

“He broke the rules of copyright. He is a thief because in music business, one must take permission before working on someone else’s song. That is why we have COSON,” he said.

He also slammed Dakolo, calling him a fake artiste for infringing on the laws of copyright.

“Dakolo never bothered to look for me before stealing my song. He is not an original artiste. It is only people like Tuface, Wizkid, Olamide that are original.”

In addition, Fashek admitted that he was hurt that he wasn’t even given credit for the song and further explained why.

“The song is not a normal song; it is a spiritual hit song. Timi Dakolo does not know how I suffered to get that song. I fasted for seven days before I got that song. I partook in three days ‘white’ fasting before the song came to me. Timi Dakolo did not go through that. I did not fight him because I do not have time. Let God judge us.”

Majek Fashek, has been stable since March after receiving treatment at an Abuja based rehab centre. He and his business consultant, Omenka Uzoma are now trying to fish out all those who took advantage of him.

Although Timi Dakolo initially declined to respond when contacted to get his own side of the story, the singer eventually took to Instagram to address the issue.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/07/majek-fashek-accuses-timi-dakolo-of.html

I reckon with majek cos its not easy to have a hit single,maybe u guys castigating him can try ur lot and see what am talking about.
Nani nani nani,oun ani lan n nani
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin grin grin no allow Majek show you him red eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked oooooo grin
Flexherbal:
Forgive him for this one. Next time he will take permission.
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by eph12(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
oodua1stson:
so where's your prove he paid his manager?
My proof? I resemble Timi ni? Where is your proof he didn't pay the manager?
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Bakass(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
GOD WILL ENLARGE YOUR TERITORIES ARTIST TIMI DAKOLO FOR EVEN SHOWING MORE RESPECT IN YOUR REPLY TO OUR MUSIC LEGEND MAJEK FASHEK...as for dat useless and hoples wtface...someone will adress ur own dad as u have just done to dat icon majek fashek in ur twit...I SHOWS DAT U DNT HAVE HOME TRAININ AN RESPECT FOR ELDERS IF AT ALL U HAVE ONE.
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by NegeduGrace(f): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Thobiy:
grin grin grin
see ya 32**
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Yinkatolu: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Person wey steal Jah rasta farian song get mind sha
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by canDy4eva(f): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
oodua1stson:
While I believe timi dakolo is too big to use his song without proper consultation, the youths of these days, I mean some of them needs proper flogging. Imagine the fool whose comment is under timi's said timi gave Majek song life? What kind of insanity is that?

Timi can sing from now till the end of time but he will never make a song half as good as that song and it's very unlikely he will be half as famous as Majek

Some kids who grew up without a father(or a proper father) can be easily spotted online when they open their gutter mouth
I think u juss said my mind...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Brags About His Very Expensive Shoes (Photos) / Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.