Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport (2402 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / shocking proof that aisha buhari used a diplomatic passport / Aisha Buhari Travelling To US With Diplomatic Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by TheDevilIsALai: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
A diplomatic passport is the highest travel document that can be issued by a soverign state to it's citizens.

A diplomatic passport applicant in Nigeria requires the President of Nigeria to approve his or her application form to carry a diplomatic passport which is normally reserved for the very highest govt officials and ambassadors.

That aside, why is Aisha Buhari expected to carry a diplomatic passport? Last I checked she isn't a senior govt employee or an elected officer who qualifies to carry a passport. I believe "the office of the wife of the President" a post she now occupies complete with her own letter headed seal does not in anyway qualify her to carry a diplomatic passport - this is despite her husbands earlier campaign promise to scrap the "office of the first lady".

Many a zombies have been spewing trash that Aisha's diplomatic passport covers her from criminal arrest or prosecution in foriegn lands. This comes from her now cancelled US visit where her party the APC claimed she will be visiting to dispel any question of her indictment in the US for money laundry and bribery .

The fact is that a diplomatic passport does not guarantee one free passage to any country of your choice.

Aisha Buhari will still need to be issued a valid visiting Visa from the US consulate.

And given that she is indeed indicted for bribery and money laundry in the US, the US consulate office would automatically deny her visa application based on her criminal indictment . This stems from a 2012 immigration bill that bars convicted felons like Bola and Remi Tinubbu from re-entry into the US as well as those indicted for other criminal and terrorist links.

So, I dare say that we won't be seeing Aisha with her diplomatic passport visiting the US anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by HungerBAD: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
Funny write up.

Bola and Remi convicted felon?do you even know what a felony is?and Tinubu was there for his daughter's graduation not long ago, and yet he is a felon?and what crime did Aisha commit again?and Remi too?people just sit behind their computers and type thrash.

They say Tinubu is a drug dealer, but he comes and goes out of the US like he likes, and the other day he was in London with Buhari. Tell your PDP Kashamu to leave Lagos for Togo, if he will not get arrested.

The United States do not seal felony records, and no matter who you are , they will not give you a Visa to come to the US if you are ever convicted of a felony, so that means Bola and Remi have clean records here. And Aisha too was convicted in the US for drugs too?

Rubbish write up, first of all do a little research on how the US Legal System works, before typing crap.

This write up put the J in a Junk write up.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by TheDevilIsALai: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny write up.

Zombie how the hunger pangs?

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by stanbiggi(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Its well o. The mistake has already been made to vote ......... but 4 or 16 yrs will doon end !
Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by mayorkyzo: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by Jaideyone(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
wailers and ignorance are like bread and butter. trash and more trash
Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by TheDevilIsALai: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny write up.

Bola and Remi convicted felon?do you even know what a felony is?

Bola and Remi Tinubu pleaded no contest in a money laundry case before a Federal district Judge in the US.

The Federal Prosecutors where able to arrange a plea bargain with Bola and Remi Tinubu for forfeiture of assets in return to turn state witnesses and evidence.

The feds had their eyes on bigger fishes than Tinubu who happened to be a mule and money laundry agent to the Chicago "Terror D0pe" aka white afghan pure herion syndicate .

Bola Tinubu's drug associates are currently in a federal prison facing long stiff sentences stemming from RICO charges and illicit drug dealing.

Bola Tinubu did snitch but his record was not expunged and that's why you can still see the proceedings of his conviction on the US Federal Court site.

Bola Tinubu is a convicted felon.

Fact!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by TheDevilIsALai: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaideyone:
wailers and ignorance are like bread and butter. trash and more trash

Zombie , why Aisha no go US again?

No be because she can't be issued a visa inspite of her diplomatic passport?

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by TheDevilIsALai: 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hungerbad, I expected you to say that the Bola and Remi Tinubu cited in a money laundry case bothering on illicit drug revenue in the US are not the same with the Bola and Remi Tinubu leading your sophisticated region.

After all no be the excuse una give for Aisha Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by temitemi1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
When is Aisha visiting DC

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by rifasenate11(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
temitemi1:

In hell grin

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by Tony5555: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
there is God oh, so in what ever you are doing remember him
Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by Jaideyone(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Zombie , why Aisha no go US again?

No be because she can't be issued a visa inspite of her diplomatic passport?
so she has a diplomatic passport yet she needs a visa to enter the US, a country Nigeria has a friendly relationship with? your mumu is raise to power ten

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by TheDevilIsALai: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaideyone:
so she has a diplomatic passport yet she needs a visa to enter the US, a country Nigeria has a friendly relationship with? your mumu is raise to power ten

Olodo, a diplomatic passport does not guarantee one automatic entry to any country with diplomatic ties of your choice.

You still need a valid visa issued by the consular office.

But you won't know this since you are stuck in Ilorin.

Kwararats and osogbo dunces.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by TheDevilIsALai: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
temitemi1:

When bola and Remi tinubu get their records expunged she will appeal her ban

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by fratermathy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Olodo, a diplomatic passport does not guarantee one automatic entry to any country with diplomatic ties of your choice.

The way you talk and your aims in this discourse negates any point(s) you think you have made.

Aisha Buhari has better things to do with her life than proving people right or wrong. If the USA thinks she is guilty of a crime, INTERPOL can always pick her up, even in Nigeria! There are many ways to get a criminal that has been convicted in the USA! So Aisha Buhari has NOTHING to PROVE!!! If you like call me a zombie or a wailer or a wailing zombie or a zombified wailer for saying this but you are wasting your time by saying all this bunkum as Aisha Buhari is living her life as she wants! Even Fayose who started all this has rested his case and moved on so if you like, cry over spilt blood and wait for Aisha to give you milk; I am sure she has many cows that will volunteer...
Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by TheDevilIsALai: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
fratermathy:

[s]The way you talk and your aims in this discourse negates any point(s) you think you have made.

Aisha Buhari has better things to do with her life than proving people right or wrong. If the USA thinks she is guilty of a crime, INTERPOL can always pick her up, even in Nigeria! There are many ways to get a criminal that has been convicted in the USA! So Aisha Buhari has NOTHING to PROVE!!! If you like call me a zombie or a wailer or a wailing zombie or a zombified wailer for saying this but you are wasting your time by saying all this bunkum as Aisha Buhari is living her life as she wants! Even Fayose who started all this has rested his case and moved on so if you like, cry over spilt blood and wait for Aisha to give you milk; I am sure she has many cows that will volunteer[/s]...

Arrant nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by Jaideyone(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

lol so you've seen diplomats at the US embassy trying to get a visa?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by TheDevilIsALai: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2016
Jaideyone:
lol so you've seen diplomats at the US embassy trying to get a visa?

Have you heard of protocol officers?

They write officially to the respective embassy to grant visitation permits for senior officials carrying diplomatic passports.

In Aso Rock, state house communicates and arranges visas for the President, VP and others with diplomatic passport.

For other senior govt officials outside Aso Rock, the Foreign Affairs Ministry makes all visa arrangements.

The visas issued are usually long term (4yrs) multiple entry.

This is why the US embassy requested that 3 house of Rep members indicted in a sex scandal return their passports to their embassy to revoke their visas.

But you no go know this since you have never left that fetish slum in downtown osogbo.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by Jaideyone(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

They write officially to the respective embassy to grant visitation permits for senior officials carrying diplomatic passports.

In Aso Rock, state house communicates and arranges visas for the President, VP and others with diplomatic passport.

For other senior govt officials outside Aso Rock, the Foreign Affairs Ministry makes all visa arrangements.

This is why the US embassy requested that 3 house of Rep members indicted in a sex scandal return their passports to their embassy to revoke their visas.

But you no go know this since you have never left that fetish slum in downtown osogbo.
it's funny how airheads like you assume every Yoruba stays in Osogbo. I've lived in calabar/akwa ibom for years, spent months in Owerri and abia. I'm probably more exposed than you are and I put it to you that aishat buhari can enter the US anytime she wants. visa is definitely not the prob. if you don't like my submission jump off a cliff
Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by TheDevilIsALai: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2016
Jaideyone:
it's funny how airheads like you assume every Yoruba stays in Osogbo. I've lived in calabar/akwa ibom for years, spent months in Owerri and abia. I'm probably more exposed than you are and I put it to you that aishat buhari can enter the US anytime she wants. visa is definitely not the prob. if you don't like my submission jump off a cliff

You can take the Taju out of osogbo but you can't take the osogbo out of Taju.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by Jaideyone(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

You can take the Taju out of osogbo but you can't take the osogbo out of Taju.

another dumb submission.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by TheDevilIsALai: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2016
Jaideyone:
another dumb submission.

Another useless post that does nothing in defense of your koworpt aisha aka hajia Halliburton

How is osogbo this morning?

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by Jaideyone(m): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Another useless post that does nothing in defense of your koworpt aisha aka hajia Halliburton

How is osogbo this morning?

Yeye
lol it's left for wailers to back their accusations up with facts. it's not enough for you to accuse someone of doing something. you have to prove it!!! remember Ruben abati was forced to apologise to buhari? wait for Aisha to come back. fayose will be sued for defamation!!! if you can't prove the allegations then bury your head in shame
Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by TheDevilIsALai: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2016
Jaideyone:
lol it's left for wailers to back their accusations up with facts. it's not enough for you to accuse someone of doing something. you have to prove it!!! remember Ruben abati was forced to apologise to buhari? wait for Aisha to come back. fayose will be sued for defamation!!! if you can't prove the allegations then bury your head in shame

Defamation?

Sorry but we have compiled more than enough evidence proving that Hajiya Halliburton is none other than Queen Aisha Buhari.

Aisha Buhari sueing is like Bola and Remi Tinubu going to court to challenge somebody for calling them convicted drug felons.

Lol

Enjoy sum Redman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T-owlnvWBg
Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by Vatsyayana: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Bola and Remi Tinubu pleaded no contest in a money laundry case before a Federal district Judge in the US.

The Federal Prosecutors where able to arrange a plea bargain with Bola and Remi Tinubu for forfeiture of assets in return to turn state witnesses and evidence.

The feds had their eyes on bigger fishes than Tinubu who happened to be a mule and money laundry agent to the Chicago "Terror D0pe" aka white afghan pure herion syndicate .

Bola Tinubu's drug associates are currently in a federal prison facing long stiff sentences stemming from RICO charges and illicit drug dealing.

Bola Tinubu did snitch but his record was not expunged and that's why you can still see the proceedings of his conviction on the US Federal Court site.

Bola Tinubu is a convicted felon.

Fact!

SO WHAT!?
You wey get clean records (home & away)
WHO YOU EPP!?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by TheDevilIsALai: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vatsyayana:

SO WHAT!?
You wey get clean records (home & away)
WHO YOU EPP!?

Typical broom wielding zombie

Use your broom to clean your dirty house first before taking it to the town square

Imagine a convicted crook like Tinubu is allowed to roam free in this St Buhari regime

If I hear...
Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by Vatsyayana: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
The more you keep mention the phrase 'convicted felon' the more I am convince of your abyssmal ignorance of law,civics & politics.
For the record I'm not an APC member, neither do I have any affliations with the JAGABAN, So I don't understant the thing about brooms!!
Quote author=TheDevilIsALai post=47166451]

Use your broom to clean your dirty house first before taking it to the town square

Imagine a convicted crook like Tinubu is allowed to roam free in this St Buhari regime

If I hear...[/quote]
Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by TheDevilIsALai: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vatsyayana:
The more you keep mention the phrase 'convicted felon' the more I am convince of your abyssmal ignorance of law,civics & politics.
For the record I'm not an APC member, neither do I have any affliations with the JAGABAN, So I don't understant the thing about brooms!!
Quote author=TheDevilIsALai post=47166451]

If I hear...

A plea bargain is as good as a conviction

You admit a guilty plea for a lesser sentence in a plea bargain.

Abi falana the ambulance chasing idi0t no tell you Wetin plea bargain be?

If you like keep defending your criminal gbana Emperor
Re: Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport by dickoflife(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2016
You don't need the visas physically returned. I have seen a case at the us embassy where a woman was accused of misrepresentation and her visa revoked while some who were discovered later were informed at the point of entry and summarily bundled back to nigeria.
TheDevilIsALai:

(1) (Reply)

24 Hours Uninterrupted Power / In Defense Of Jonathan, By A Facebook User Who Supported Buhari / Facebook Founder,Mark Zuckerberg And Family Mark Halloween In Vikings Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.