Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,931 members, 7,848,773 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? (1809 Views)

How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? / REVEALED: 6 Weirdest Sex Injuries Doctors Have EVER Seen / The Finest Girl In Nigeria Appear In New Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by mamagee3(f): 12:25am On Jul 03, 2016
Why do I have injuries that come from nowhere?
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2016
wait let me ask ifa and amadioha.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2016
The gods are angry... grin
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by Emboogie(m): 12:33am On Jul 03, 2016
Depends on what you refer to as injuries, it could be an acne/boil/mosquito bite scratched so hard that results into an open wound.
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 03, 2016
MAMAGEE3, wait let me ask dey elders ...

Maybe na ur village people cause em.....grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by bitchcrafts: 12:35am On Jul 03, 2016
Skin disease dear, you have to call911 reeaaall fast
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
wait let me ask ifa and amadioha.

Oya ask him....grin

*Dis question weak my spiritgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by 3Dee(m): 1:09am On Jul 03, 2016
It could be as a result of an allergy. Did you change soap or cream? Check your diet too and most importantly visit a dermatologist.
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 03, 2016
hello guyz, so sorry that i did not invite you to our wedding ceremony (i and my loveely mamagee) which took place today at em emm emm...grin

1 Share

Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 03, 2016
Spiritual battles maybe?

Or just skin reactions. smiley
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by Barackmeringo: 1:31am On Jul 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by mamagee3(f): 1:35am On Jul 03, 2016
evegran:
Spiritual battles maybe?

Or just skin reactions. smiley
Spiritual battles, how?
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by kirchofff(m): 1:52am On Jul 03, 2016
mamagee3:

Spiritual battles, how?
because of ur senseless posts on here, the spirits are angry with u, u need spiritual cleansing dear
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by raumdeuter: 2:48am On Jul 03, 2016
STD maybe
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by roymary: 3:09am On Jul 03, 2016
^^^

You wicked no be small o grin
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 03, 2016
mamagee3:

Spiritual battles, how?

Spiritual battles like spiritual attacks or something. I dunno. Just guessing.

But truly, maybe you're reacting to the weather, new cream or soap or something.
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 03, 2016
raumdeuter:
STD maybe

Lmao. sad
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by kunlesufyan(m): 6:14am On Jul 03, 2016
Because u do things anyhow,u put this in romance section.why won't u be wounding anyhow

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2016
some people get time sha, them de advice?? it's cos of this.. jfhdirhrurbrjdndkdnfkrn
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by foolinlove(f): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2016
What do you mean by injuries?

Bruises, cuts, broken bones...?

It would help if you could be more specific.
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by mamagee3(f): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:
What do you mean by injuries?

Bruises, cuts, broken bones...?

It would help if you could be more specific.
Yeah, cuts
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by foolinlove(f): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
mamagee3:

Yeah, cuts

Where are they? Are they very deep? Do they bleed? How is it that you discover you have the cuts - from pain or sight?
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by mamagee3(f): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

Where are they? Are they very deep? Do they bleed? How is it that you discover you have the cuts - from pain or sight?
Underneath my eyebrows, I discovered them by sight.

No, it did not bleed.
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by foolinlove(f): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
mamagee3:

Underneath my eyebrows, I discovered them by sight.

No, it did not bleed.

That's interesting.

Maybe you scratch them or rub them in your sleep.

Do you pluck or wax your eyebrows? This could cause irritation leading to rubbing them in your sleep.

If you do pluck or wax, maybe try a hypoallergenic cream afterwards or change your brand of wax.

Also, facial moisturisers and soaps can collect underneath the eyebrows and cause irritation which would make you rub/scratch them.

Try different brands and try to avoid face products that contain sulphur and petroleum products. Lanolin can be good. Pawpaw or aloe vera gels are also calming to the skin.

Do you think this could be a reasonable thing to try?
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by olendave(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2016
this must be the handworks of cockroach or termite or rat. maybe you apply all those rat and cockroach attractive creams.
pele tie
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by ayusco85(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
mamagee3:

Where exactly are these injuries located? It could be an insect bite called "skirt and blouse"
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by MrCork: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
mamagee3:

...on the nyansh?...WOW...can i inspect? cheesy
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
MrCork:

...on the nyansh?...WOW...can i inspect? cheesy

Corkscrew,

I want you for just a split second, a New York minute, pretend to be intelligent. Leave Nyansh and light skin alone.

Tell me sir, what do you think or feel about BREXIT? Do you think it will affect your sterling pound Range Rover payments or your London Peckham palace or deportation or ?

Humor me for a minute. A true Londoner has an opinion about BREXIT. What of you?

....The mic is on you. Make me proud Sir.
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by MrCork: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Xiadnat:

Corkscrew,

I want you for just a split second, a New York minute, pretend to be intelligent. Leave Nyansh and light skin alone.

Tell me sir, what do you think or feel about BREXIT? Do you think it will affect your sterling pound Range Rover payments or your London Peckham palace or deportation or ?

Humor me for a minute. A true Londoner has an opinion about BREXIT. What of you?

...BREXIT?......SAY WOT??.....ermm bro, do u realise ROmance section is strictly for chasin women and not BREXIT?? .. ((juss sayin)) undecided
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by MrCork: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Xiadnat:

Corkscrew,

...and juss for the record, loads of Nigerians here in the UK now go for Polish women coz they look nicer than black women (bodywise)....we are unhappy coz BREXIT Means they all garrrra be deported then Imported again meanin ther will be shortage of space witout spacin it spacically...I make sence? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
kirchofff :
because of ur senseless posts on here, the spirits are angry with u, u need spiritual cleansing dear

Lmfao grin grin grin

Evuulsss
Re: Why Do I Have Injuries That Appear From Nowhere? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Xiadnat:

Corkscrew,

Are u even sure the dude knows what BREXIT is all about

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Choose You Over Other Guys! / How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced / I Need A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.