Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation (19112 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu To Run For President Of Nigeria / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by smog1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=Chiderad post=47171190]Mikel and others should emulate this
Yes Okocha, Mikel and others should emulate this for their names to be forever remembered
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Abodunrin07(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
A true legend, may God bless you man
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by 9jauk: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Arguably the greatest sport personality in Africa
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by scrupulousblog: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Congratulations Kanu Nwankwo. Keep up with your humanitarian services!!
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Taiyescott(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
God bless papilo!
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Netfad(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmm....Gud mhan

Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Thobiy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
vonn:
God bless him.
Abundantly
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mu2ni:
The former Arsenal Football Club of England and Super Eagles of Nigeria delicate striker, Nwakwo Kanu says his Heart-Foundation has saved 500 lives at this time and promises to save more.

Kanu, world-widely known as Papilo during his playing days, poses with some of the children that benefited from that program.

Kanu:

"http://twitter.com/thenanaaba/status/749278279547424769. 500 people saved and many more on the waiting list so let's all come together and support Kanuheartfoundation so we can save more and build hospitals in Africa. #prayers #love #support #blessing #positive #together we achieve it #giveback

Keep the good job going, Legend!!!
http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/eagles-legend-nwakwo-kanu-poses-with.html
...GOD bless you more KANU nwa afo IGBO!!!
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
You are blessed Man, I love you Kanu
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by greggng: 4:20am On Jul 04, 2016
How come he has no scandal at all? Let me visit his village to findout if he pregnanted a lady in his young age. That will make a headline.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by macotrading72(m): 4:44am On Jul 04, 2016
My former colleague benefited from kanu foundation, while I was working with her I didn't know she was dieing gradually, she was on drugs 24/7.
Few years ago I visited Nigeria saw her looking healthy and a little orobo I was surprised then she told me how kanu foundation sent her to India for treatment.
Thanks kanu for saving lives.
Bless will continue to bless you.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation by shine96: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Mu2ni:
The former Arsenal Football Club of England and Super Eagles of Nigeria delicate striker, Nwakwo Kanu says his Heart-Foundation has saved 500 lives at this time and promises to save more.

Kanu, world-widely known as Papilo during his playing days, poses with some of the children that benefited from that program.

Kanu:

"http://twitter.com/thenanaaba/status/749278279547424769. 500 people saved and many more on the waiting list so let's all come together and support Kanuheartfoundation so we can save more and build hospitals in Africa. #prayers #love #support #blessing #positive #together we achieve it #giveback

Keep the good job going, Legend!!!
http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/eagles-legend-nwakwo-kanu-poses-with.html

God bless Kaduna and his family. Not all those wey get money de flaunt cars, shoes, house and bags on social media. While God has blessed them and we thank God for their blessings, they are suppose to be a blessing to others. Poverty of the mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Messi, Haaland, Mbappé Lead Fifa's The Best Award Shortlist / Argentina Vs Nigeria: 2 - 4 International Friendly - The Match Highlights (Video / Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.