Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... (2483 Views)

Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) / Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by ForeverYoung197(f): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2016
YoungForever:

yea seems so..was funny tho..

grin yes indeed.
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
alobright17:

Homo ke?? I dey craze? for all this M.imzy,Sin.aj,Mona.lisa,San.doski,ogorw.yne,maky.debbie,La.veda,B.erlyn e.t.c sweet ladies full ground?abeg guy no take been gay joke with me oooo.I be 101% Man to Lady guy. Na so God created it as well Male and female.....Not Man and man or woman to woman.

Guy you need to go countries like Uganda,Rwanda,Senegal Ghana and Ivory coast.....No be person go tell u to like ladies by force.
olojukokoro tongue
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by alobright17(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
olojukokoro tongue
abeg any yoruba friend or enemy to help me interpret OLOJUKOKORO Make I know if na greeting abi the girl they tell me she love me...Mimzy I know as our potential NL queen u must help me out.

2 Likes

Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
alobright17:
abeg any yoruba friend or enemy to help me interpret OLOJUKOKORO Make I know if na greeting abi the girl they tell me she love me...Mi.mzy I know as our potential NL queen u must help me out.
grin grin yes i said i loff you ...agbaya
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by alobright17(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:

From Olojukokoro to Agbaya Haba...Lala u refused to answer Berlyn's crush call..Ayam taking over ur position after this weekend..
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by OmoladePeters: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:

Wow, i was going tru ur post on the moniker in the screen grab and found this out. Apparently, its not what i thought. Have a good day.

Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
OmoladePeters:

Wow, i was going tru ur post on the moniker in the screen grab and found this out. Apparently, its not what i thought. Have a good day.
pete thanks tho i'll check that out... this is actually my main account i just got off ban stay bless
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
alobright17:
abeg any yoruba friend or enemy to help me interpret OLOJUKOKORO Make I know if na greeting abi the girl they tell me she love me...Mimzy I know as our potential NL queen u must help me out.

Lobatan grin

1 Like

Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
alobright17:

From Olojukokoro to Agbaya Haba...Lala u refused to answer Berlyn's crush call..Ayam taking over ur position after this weekend..

position ke lala has to grant you that permission, hope you know?
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by OmoladePeters: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
pete thanks tho i'll check that out... this is actually my main account i just got off ban stay bless

Lol.i get that. You must have been naughty at a point to be banned. You are here now, donu really need to alternate monikers again. The grab i attached is exactly what i quoted you to say. smiley
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by alobright17(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
position ke lala has to grant you that permission, hope you know?

Lala say make I bribe him?which am trying to negotiate with him,just calm down while we round up things.
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by alobright17(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
mimzy:

Lobatan grin

So Na Lobatan be the asnwer? chei I don enter one chance today.
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
alobright17:

Lala say make I bribe him?which am trying to negotiate with him,just calm down while we round up things.
i'll need proof
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by iaamxavier(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
mimzy:

Lobatan grin
angry cumman vote for Iamdotune says duchessmerezz tongue
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by iaamxavier(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
mimzy:

Lobatan grin

buhh wait u know I voted for u wella u dinnt even mention me to say tank u sad im still crying over that buhh just sha include my candidate in ur vote tongue
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
iaamxavier:

buhh wait u know I voted for u wella u dinnt even mention me to say tank u sad im still crying over that buhh just sha include my candidate in ur vote tongue

Lolz no vex. Couldn't have remembered everybody's nick.

I'll include him in my votes
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
alobright17:

So Na Lobatan be the asnwer? chei I don enter one chance today.

She said u are covetous smiley
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by alobright17(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
mimzy:

She said u are covetous smiley

Berlyn,Me Covetous?Mimzy no mind her na false alarm.
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by alobright17(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
i'll need proof
You know I can't lie to you Na
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
alobright17:

Berl√yn,Me Covetous?Mimzy no mind her na false alarm.
angry sad and you believed her cry
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by alobright17(m): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
angry sad and you believed her cry

So Mimzy follow dey fight me against uanyway don't worry make we forgive her....let's finish with Lala first.
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by Egbabiekperemo: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
PaulKillerman:
And what will be your reaction?.

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked

Imbe
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by OmoladePeters: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
ayooladee:
thanks we are friends already grin
Yeah we are. smiley. Not sure i can keep up here. Many stuffs i read here can make u become what u not. Like insultive, rude, tribalistic.... amongst others. I can drop a disposable email here, if i ever get a mail from you, will revert back with my personal email account.

alt.r1-4qwngjz@cool.fr.nf

Just copy it as it is.

Cheers
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
OmoladePeters:

Yeah we are. smiley. Not sure i can keep up here. Many stuffs i read here can make u become what u not. Like insultive, rude, tribalistic.... amongst others. I can drop a disposable email here, if i ever get a mail from you, will revert back with my personal email account.

alt.r1-4qwngjz@cool.fr.nf

Just copy it as it is.

Cheers
wink
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by OmoladePeters: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2016
Berlyn:
wink

Pretty woman. U broke my heart cry cry

I kept refreshing hoping u to read fron you.... sad

Have a beautiful Sunday
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
OmoladePeters:

Pretty woman. U broke my heart cry cry

I kept refreshing hoping u to read fron you.... sad

Have a beautiful Sunday
aw sorry about it

Happy sunday too
Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by Valprof: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
PaulKillerman:
And what will be your reaction?.

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked
paulkillermam!!!......
(knells down)....tuale..oshe...na u get mouth pass.....baddest.....u dy reign for my side.......boys ur back...na so my guy

1 Like

Re: Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland.... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Valprof:
paulkillermam!!!......
(knells down)....tuale..oshe...na u get mouth pass.....baddest.....u dy reign for my side.......boys ur back...na so my guy
I greet u too baba, u too much...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Relates His Experience With A Unilag Girl On Twitter / I Would Have Campaigned Massively For Iamkingzlee But.. / Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.