Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? (2290 Views)

What Is Wrong With My Mom? / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by shinechinedu(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Some hours ago,punch Nigeria posted a story on facebook about a lady that was molested twice by her own family members, in her words "my grandfather slept with me at the age of 7 and my uncle did same when I was 12,what should I do because whenever I see them I become very sad,i need your help please " . I don't know if the story is true or a fiction but either way, the comments that came in the comment section were just horrible. No words of encouragement just judgemental. What's up with Nigerians?? No wonder it's hard for us to function as one nation.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmm cry
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by Vendoor(f): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2016
So sad... Rapists everywhere, what do you expect!

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by shinechinedu(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
So sad... Rapists everywhere, what do you expect!
the rot in education is really taking its toll on this country seriously. This really sucks because it speaks volumes about the kinda people we now have in Nigeria as citizens.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2016
Actually, the lady failed to communicate her point.
‘Slept’ and ‘molest’ are entirely two different words.

Nevertheless, a 7yr old totally has no idea what sex is and a 12 yr old will never initiate one. The fact that some Nigerians can't think beyond that should be the cause of concern. Dull people everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by EfemenaXY: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2016
Whether this story is real or unreal is irrelevant.

What's more concerning is the level of immaturity, depravity and perversion exhibited in the comments.

I weep for the girl child in Nigeria.

Sick society.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by HaneefahRN(f): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2016
This is just crazy. Even the ones that have female profiles? It is well o, sick people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
EfemenaXY:

What's more concerning is the level of immaturity, depravity and perversion exhibited in the comments.

Sick society.

A lare percentage of Nigerians who have always lived in Nigeria are deviants. The way thy reason can make you weep tears of frustration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Crackhaus.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by byvan03: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
I worry for the girl child born into this depraved society cry.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by crackhaus: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:
Crackhaus.
They are all sick..
The raped, the rapist, and those commenting.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by Ewuro4: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2016
crackhaus:

They are all sick..
The raped, the rapist, and those commenting.

All join grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by crackhaus: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ewuro4:

All join grin
I tell you
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by cococandy(f): 5:03am On Jul 06, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Sick society.
byvan03:
I worry for the girl child born into this depraved society cry.
fem29:

A lare percentage of Nigerians who have always lived in Nigeria are deviants. The way thy reason can make you weep tears of frustration.

We have rape culture.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by byvan03: 5:19am On Jul 06, 2016
cococandy:

We have rape culture.

The fact that in most cases, even a child gets blamed for being raped by an adult is troubling.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by cococandy(f): 5:27am On Jul 06, 2016
byvan03:

The fact that in most cases, even a child gets blamed for being raped by an adult is troubling.
I've seen 'adults' with 'brains' ask if a 12 year old rape victim was a virgin at the time. I've seen some say kids of nowadays are very knowledgeable about sexual activities, I've seen some say the child seduced the abuser. One was arguing with me the other day about how a 13 year old tried to force herself on him to the point where she dry humped him until she orgasmed and he couldn't fight her off. Yea she was stronger than him undecided

I tried to make him see the child was not culpable but he kept on and on, I just left him to continue arguing with his ancestors.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by byvan03: 5:37am On Jul 06, 2016
cococandy:

I've seen 'adults' with 'brains' ask if a 12 year old rape victim was a virgin at the time. I've seen some say kids of nowadays are very knowledgeable about sexual activities, I've seen some say the child seduced the abuser. One was arguing with me the other day about how a 13 year old tried to force herself on him to the point where she dry humped him until she orgasmed and he couldn't fight her off. Yea she was stronger than him undecided

I tried to make him see the child was not culpable but he kept on and on, I just left him to continue arguing with his ancestors.

So he sat and enjoyed the dry humping? The mentality here makes one want to throw up. To think that majority of men/women born in this country reason this way... I just don't know the way forward. I have even heard matured married women talking rubbish about how a 9 yrs old girl seduced their almost 50yrs old brother. I was too young to barge into that conversation at the time but I knew that their comment was sickening. These are women that have daughters at home, yet they reason this way.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by cococandy(f): 5:39am On Jul 06, 2016
No she was too strong for him. lipsrsealed
byvan03:

So he sat and enjoyed the dry humping? The mentality here makes one want to throw up. To think that majority of men/women born in this country reason this way... I just don't know the way forward. I have even heard matured married women talking rubbish about how a 9 yrs old girl seduced their almost 50yrs old brother. I was too young to barge into that conversation at the time but I knew that their comment was sickening. These are women that have daughters at home, yet they reason this way.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by byvan03: 5:41am On Jul 06, 2016
cococandy:
No she was too strong for him. lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by johnson232: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2016
rubbish...
op were u expecting people to praise her?
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by johnson232: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2016
byvan03:

the bold is not true
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by johnson232: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2016
cococandy:

We have rape culture.
where??

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by johnson232: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2016
fem29:

sharrrap & stop saying what u don't know
the bold is spurious & baseless

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2016
johnson232:

sharrrap & stop saying what u don't know
the bold is spurious & baseless

I guess you are one of the large percentage. Get off my mentions and be gone bish angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by cococandy(f): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2016
johnson232:

where??
wherever it is that you live.

At least you're one person if no other who sees nothing wrong with those sick comments. You endorse the rape culture.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by johnson232: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
cococandy:
wherever it is that you live.

At least you're one person if no other who sees nothing wrong with those sick comments. You endorse the rape culture.
we got no rape culture where i live.

guess your where is a fictional one.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by johnson232: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
fem29:

I guess you are one of the large percentage. Get off my mentions and be gone bish angry
what is bish again?
why are u always fond of saying things u can't substantiate?
can u substantiate your statement as regard d large % of nigerians being deviants just because they live in nigeria? & stop saying things u don't knw.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
byvan03:

... exactly, crack heads everywhere. People are shameless and funny enough, you'll find that its women who pass these kind of judgments.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by byvan03: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2016
jagugu88li:

... exactly, crack heads everywhere. People are shameless and funny enough, you'll find that its women who pass these kind of judgments.

True...men too, on NL mostly men.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 07, 2016
what a country! Rape isnt seen as a crime again.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Poor girl.
Do people know how hard it is to admit this type of thing happened to her?
No wonder she didn't tell anyone initially..look at the reactions she got. Idiot commentaries.
She enjoyed it...she is finished now? Says who...the ignorant goats who are blaming, shaming this poor girl?
I wish I could talk with her. She deserves support. Those people commenting rubbish...I hope you can experience such...you better hope your own girl child, sister, wife, mother doesn't go through such with people like this around. Beasts, smh.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? by quivah(f): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Our dear Nigerian men.. they never disappoint! You just gotta love 'em.. Even the women follow smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Strange Things Nigerians Do In The Name Of Marriage (Pictures) / Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) / Thinking About Divorce?: Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.