Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine (31319 Views)

Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel / Woman, 23 Stabs Female Neighbour For Mocking Her Over 65-year Old Hubby (pic) / DSTV Removes Bruce Jenner's "I Am Cait" Show Because Of Complaints Frm Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by contactmorak: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2016
What's wrong with the world? An Integrated Science teacher at Kumasi Senior High School ( KUHIS) Ghana, identified as Justice was allegedly stabbed by his wife to death yesterday morning, July 2. The reasons or reason for the crime are yet unknown. *vVewer discretion advised*..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/graphic-wife-stabbed-integrated-science.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by contactmorak: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by donbenedict(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2016
Better to live with a lion.
Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by delishpot: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2016
He or she was enduring a bad marriage. This is the result of endurance in a bad relationship. She has to face the law and do the time. Me nor de support bad thing.

20 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by bewla(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2016
ogbaje wife

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by adegunwa4real(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2016
It seems women are getting more violent this days....

7 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by Twaci(f): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2016
God have mercy!

Please this is July! I thought June has gone with all her deathly tendrils!

RIP sad
Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by SweetieConstie(f): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2016
shockedshocked How sad!

Lol... I wonder what the man has done to deserve such death! undecided This is despairing...embarassed Some individuals could be extremely heartless! undecided
Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by iykekelvins(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2016
Chaii!!
Ndi mmadu nwekwa obi
Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by Jerrypolo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
iamord:
Senseless post
You see u are one of the problem of Nigeria... Can't u just comment without quoting me and saying rubbish.... If my post doesn't make sense to you, just pass...
I know you are just looking for cheap likes..... Not ur fault at all

6 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by TaiKuun(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
RIP.
Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by amdoyin82(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmmmm! Wetin d man fit do to deserve such a gruesome death.
Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by Proffdada: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
undecided hell hath no fury like a woman scorned undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by knightsTempler: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
What is this world turning to ?
Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by missyadorable(f): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Chisos!

What a man can do,a woman can do better
No be only men sabi how to kill their wives

Women are learning fast!

Good luck to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by mceffizy09(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Men are the ones suffering from domestic violence these days. You won't see these women activists saying something now. Seems they are happy with the trend.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by countsparrow: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Rip, the day my partner threatens me with anything, be it spoon, food, cup, bread knife, table knife, cutlass, poison sef. Omo!!! na dat day wedding dey end, nobody fit beg me make i hear... Omo, i was enjoying my life b4 we got married, and i will continue to enjoy it long after we seperate. we shall meet at d bosom of d Lord.
Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by Joelchris(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
SweetieConstie:
shockedshocked How sad!

Lol... But what could the man have done to deserve such death? Perhaps, he's an unrepentant cheat! undecided This is despairing...embarassed

Assuming the news is the other way round, you would say domestic violence and begin to generalize the issue to all men. I sometimes wonder why. Most women IQ is so low.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by Duru009(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
People will not talk abt this one now....
But if is the man doing this. All the NGO in d world will be alerted.

Rubbish!!
Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by Duru009(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by Julietcutie(f): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Too bad
Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Yeah, gender equality
Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by qualityovenbake(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
What a world; Killed by his flesh and bone.
Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by ChiSun27(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
With the rate of stabbing and shooting....how many of us are gonna hear the trumpet sound?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by Duru009(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Rubbish!!
Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by 4stylz: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
If it was the other way round , we for nor hear word today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by oodua1stson: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Women are becoming evil
Re: Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine by Thobiy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) / Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night / We Married As Virgins - Couple Who Welcomed Triplets After 25 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.