Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

DSTV Removes Bruce Jenner's "I Am Cait" Show Because Of Complaints Frm Nigerians - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DSTV Removes Bruce Jenner's "I Am Cait" Show Because Of Complaints Frm Nigerians (1015 Views)

Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel / Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant, Rapper Travis Scott Is Responsible / Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV Removes Bruce Jenner's "I Am Cait" Show Because Of Complaints Frm Nigerians by Nobody: 11:54am On May 25, 2016
Nigerians are beginning to stand up for their beliefs, it seems... DSTV has been forced to remove the transgender TV show " I am cait " because Nigerians reportedly aired their disapproval of it... The TV show depicts the life of a transgender olympian who suddenly decided he was better off as a woman after fathering four children and winning the Olympic gold....
It's actually baffling that DSTV considered the despicable transformation of a man "who would be way past menopause were he actually a woman", entertainment in the first place...
This is a step in the direction, I think, they should also rid our screens of disgusting shows such as " A Modern Family and empire " as well, seeing as the intent of such shows is confuse our children and tell them it's OK to be gay since they cannot get us grin grin..
It's our collective responsibity to kick this western propaganda in the curb and restore sanity to a world gone mad.... Excerpts below.....

MultiChoice Nigeria, owners of Dstv have removed “I Am Cait” from its E! Entertainment channel’s Schedule after many Nigerians complained about the show. ‎
A statement released by the satellite TV company yesterday May 24th, say they are aware of the concerns raised by some of their viewers regarding the programme “I Am Cait”, a reality show about Caitlyn Jenner’s transgender journey.

According to the statement, the decision for it to be pulled down was taken after an instruction from the National Broadcasting Commission NBC.
Many Nigerians had complained that the show was not good for their children to watch…

4 Likes

Re: DSTV Removes Bruce Jenner's "I Am Cait" Show Because Of Complaints Frm Nigerians by Cutehector(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2016
Please they should also remove african magic. Sort of nonsense movies they show there... grin

Imagine being bored and tuning only to see one spirit asking for road directions grin

Nigerian directors I hail thee

5 Likes

Re: DSTV Removes Bruce Jenner's "I Am Cait" Show Because Of Complaints Frm Nigerians by maureensylvia(f): 12:01pm On May 25, 2016
dey should equally remove botched even omotala the real me
Re: DSTV Removes Bruce Jenner's "I Am Cait" Show Because Of Complaints Frm Nigerians by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 25, 2016
thank God for them
Re: DSTV Removes Bruce Jenner's "I Am Cait" Show Because Of Complaints Frm Nigerians by emmadejust(m): 12:03pm On May 25, 2016
I hate that show...

today Is my birthday pals....I need your love and prayer....
thanks you all.....

3 Likes

Re: DSTV Removes Bruce Jenner's "I Am Cait" Show Because Of Complaints Frm Nigerians by Adaeze003(f): 2:04pm On May 25, 2016
op... this is soo not true, i saw the show in yesterday's line-up.

maureensylvia:
dey should equally remove botched even omotala the real me

what is wrong with botched?
Re: DSTV Removes Bruce Jenner's "I Am Cait" Show Because Of Complaints Frm Nigerians by yvelchstores(f): 8:13pm On May 25, 2016
Pls remove it forever! This world might as well come to an end already!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Please Point Out My Fault / Urgent Thread / Help! My Wife Gives Me The Beating Of My Life – 46-year- Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.