Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship (22175 Views)

Appeal Court Orders ‘status-quo’ In Abia Governorship Tussle / Malami Speaks On Abia Governorship, Asks Parties To Await Decision Of Courts / Abia Governorship Tussle: Both Ikpeazu And Ogah May Lose Out To Barr. FN Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by metronaija: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
The Peoples' Democratic Party in Abia State has frowned at the reports making round the State that a certain desperate politician in the State, whose illegal efforts to cease power from the back door has been frustrated by decent application of the rule of law, is now directing his evil machination towards kidnapping Judicial officers in the State with the hope of intimidating them in order to have access to power he did not canvass for.

The Party has equally taken cognizance of the inordinately- ambitious politician's plot to kidnap some top functionaries of the Party in the State.

According to intelligence available to the Party, the political desperado is embittered with the State Executive of the Party for not coming out to support his acts of illegality.

The Party, therefore, cautions the politician that is involved in this sacrilegious and bloody shenanigan to quickly retrace his nefarious steps as the likely consequences of his devious desires and mischievous plots would compound his imagination and would only leave him with regrets that may not be redressed or even corrected in his life's time. The Party wishes to remind him that he that throws stones into a crowded market should not forget that his loved ones could end up being the victims of his action.

Sir Don Ubani,
State Publicity Secretary
PDP, Abia State

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/pdp-releases-press-statement-over-abia.html
Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by AntiWailer: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
PDP

Fuji house of commotion.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by sarrki(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na dem dem

2 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by BlackSeptember: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Uche Ogah is the governor of Abia state.

I stand with Uche Ogah

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by BlackSeptember: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2016

I stand with Uche Ogah.

Uche Ogah will transform Abia. He has the Midas touch

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by dikeigbo2(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
BlackSeptember:

I stand with Uche Ogah

So you have been sitting ........better stand to avoid regarding you as a crippled boss.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by nwadiuko1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
BlackSeptember:

I stand with Uche Ogah.

Uche Ogah will transform Abia. He has the Midas touch
it's allowed

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by kahal29: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista pls I need your view on this statement. Do you think it's proper for the party to take sides?

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by jpmorganxx: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Press Release

It is unfortunate that while our good people are in great anticipation for the outcome of the judgment that will liberate God’s own State, Abia from the bondage and shackles of the locusts, some charlatans and rumour-mongers are busy peddling malicious, fictitious and malevolent lies against the image and person of Dr. Uchechukwu Samson Ogah.

We wish to reiterate as follows:-

1. It is never in the nature of our incoming-governor, His Excellency, Dr. Uchechukwu Samson Ogah to engage in an argument or venture that would lead to loss of lives and properties, even as he does not support such destructive activity.

2. For the very fact that we have the law on our side as an organized people under this very democratic dispensation, we will not manipulate or abuse it. We have never done that before, and we will never start it now.

3. While the honourable Court has ordered for a swearing-in, we will not hijack the process no matter how slow it becomes. Destiny may be delayed, but it can never be denied. We shall stand on the side of justice, comes rain comes sun.

4. It is not a surprise that those whose business is to manipulate our democratic system are now posing to be innocent of it all. No matter how the wolf pretends, it can never be seen as a sheep. As stated, it is never a shock seeing the devil pretend being an angel overnight just to gain its way. We are happy that great Abians are very much informed and aware of their gimmicks. To God be the glory!

5. Through their Press Releases, they have encouraged violence, abuse of power and kidnap of Judicial officers just to delay the people’s freedom. But, we will continue to shun their vices as we weren’t trained in such manner. It may have worked for them in the past, but as God lives, this is the time to liberate Abia totally.

Signed:
Abia Rejoice Campaign Organization

7 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
kahal29:
TonyeBarcanista pls I need your view on this statement. Do you think it's proper for the party to take sides?
I believe that this should be a PDP affair but whatever led the Abia PDP to issue statement is best known to them.

I remain neutral I'm this roforofo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by kahal29: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I believe that this should be a PDP affair but whatever led the Abia PDP to issue statement is best known to them.

My boss I dey hail oh
Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by OlujobaSamuel: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
heard we now have 3governor's in the state
Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
kahal29:

My boss I dey hail oh
I hail you too sir
Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by Ojiofor: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Uche Oga is the new governor of Abia state.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is absolutely preposterous! Why take sides in a fight that involves two party men? What happens if the tables turn and the young man is sworn in as governor? Some politicians are really short-sighted!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
cheesy Roforofo grin whole Soyinka wanna be angry
Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by theophorus(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
...PDPeeeeee.
Una just dey f-up.

Abeg
TonyeBarcanista:

...PDPeeeeee.
Una just dey f-up.

Abeg come make we form better party when go fit give APC better headache.
Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by Sirmuel1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
What's happening again? grin
Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by Pyno30: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
And Buhari's ear have not allowed him to hear what have been happening in Abia.
Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by Sunofgod(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ogar na APC man in disguise...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by BabaO2: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
You will see, PDP will start kidnapping people and will be laying it at the doorstep of APC.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by Vendoor(f): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ojiofor:
Uche Oga is the new governor of Abia state.

Ok... I hear you grin
Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shameless cretins! angry

Retar-ded scumbags! angry

Disgusting Swines! angry

Powerdrunk mofos! angry

4 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by dunkem21(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
The person above me is learning 'compound words' grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by Stevosty: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
"...The Party, therefore, cautions the politician that is involved in this sacrilegious and bloody shenanigan to quickly retrace his nefarious steps as the likely consequences of his devious desires and mischievous plots would compound his imagination and would only leave him with regrets that may not be redressed or even corrected in his life's time..." uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by oglalasioux(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Someone will surely end up in prison for all these and I suspect it'll be from Abia state judiciary.
Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by Onyemabright(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Don Ubani is becoming mad

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by diegwu01: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
i expected a wise PDP leadership to settle the differences, Ogah may or may not be sworn in, but if by chance he gets in, the PDP leadership in the state might end in Jail OR they lose the state entirely if Ogah decides to Jump ship to "AKPUGA" (According to Progressive01) or the APC
Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by Thobiy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
BlackSeptember:

I stand with Uche Ogah.

Uche Ogah will transform Abia . He has the Midas touch
This too early
Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by Oche211(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is the craziest nd most stupid press statement.
The content is shallow, baseless nd meaningless.
Nw i knw clearly that PDP has lost it.
Even PDP faithfuls will be disappointed with this.
Why this rubbis? Over some billions or million dollars?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship by BoboFashion(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
safarigirl:
Shameless cretins! angry
Retar-ded scumbags! angry
Disgusting Swines! angry
Powerdrunk mofos! angry
You don finish them with oyibo ..... Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Army Officer Nabbed In Cross River State / 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan / Cleaner Lagos: Sanwo-olu Launches 102 Locally Assembled Compactor Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.